A happy day

When Love Strikes

It is Somin who's calling Hyun joong...

Anyeong Oppa, it's me Somin. What are you doing?

Hj: nothing. I am just here sitting in the sofa and thinking about you. How about you?

SOMIN: mom and dad dropped by but they were not able to wait for me because i came really late. Are you not going to sleep? It's late, well infact early in the morning.

HJ: I cant sleep. Can i come over?...#pleading

Somin: what?

Hj: I miss you!

SOMIN: I miss you too but it's already late. Let's sleep now. Come tomorrow and lets watch our  YT 5th episode together..

HJ: no.... I want to come now....pleasseeee...

Somin:...aaissh, oppa...i'll see you tomorrow, ok?

Hj: hmmp... ok.... sarang... saranghe...

Somin: saranghe oppa.... (giggling) bye.....

HJ: bye....

It past 12 in the afternoon when Hj woke up. He rings Somin right away but not answering. She's still in bed and sleeping. He tried once more, finaly she answered...

Somin: an....yeong oppa.....you woke me up, (still in daze...)

Hj: Anyeong Honey! I 'm sorry to wake you up.

Somin: no worries, i'm about to wake up now. I'll just take a shower and then wait for you and we can make and eat breakfast together, so come whenever you,r e ready...

Hj: ok... i'll have a shower now and be  right there after. Ummm, let's have shower together...keke

Somin: oppaaa!

HJ: i go shower now and you go as well so both of us are having a shower...hehehe

Somin: Hmmppp....

Hj: what?

Somin: nothing... .

HJ: I thought you said you love me...

Somin: i didn't...

Hj: i just heard....

Somin: ok fine .... i love you, more than words can say! Happy now?

Hj: Very happy.... i love you with all my heart... see you later.. bye

Somin: bye....

Hj comes and they are having a great day. It's a refreshing day after almost 4 months of shooting... While waiting for the you tube broadcast the two visit Hj website. HJ Started writing while Somin is laughing next to him....

'What the heck are you writing? Is that really for your fans or for me?"

" hmmm,,,part of it is for the fans and the bottom part is for you.."Have you enjoyed?????????? Throughout the 4 months?????? If so then, we'll continue to dream of our amazing future together, as we look up towards the same sky togerther, ya." and wink her...

"Ya, you dont need to do that you know... fans will notice it... and they will start linking you to other artists you worked with". 

"Let them be...hehehe... are you jealous?"

"Ofcourse not, why should i?"

"Ows, look at you now seem like you want to throw me out the window..

Somin pout!

"Dont do that." 

"Weyo?" 

"Coz when you do that i feel like kissing you!"

Somin sticked her tongue out.

"I said dont do that...are you teasing me?"

"Yes i am"...giggles..

Hj looks her sweetly in the eyes, pull her closer .... teasing her with his eyes. Somin is melting... those eyes they are like you when look at you...  Somin can't stand looking at him and close her eyes.. he kissed her....A gentle kiss is followed by a deep one. Hj hands are caressing her back. every little touch he makes brings a lot of sensations. They stop when both of them are out of breath..

"That's a nice one Honey, you're learning fast... hehe... but i really feel hot. I think a need a shower to cool down... to cool "down there" :D

 Somin smacked him and laughed.

PK YOUTUDE EDITION  ep 5 is on, both of them are watching with a little sadness in their eyes...no more shooting days and they will soon be busy with their own activities...

Hj is teasing Somin about their hospital kiss...

"If i know you really enjoyed kissing me..."

"Was it me or you?  The PD said just peck on the lips but you go deeper and dont want to let me go, your such a naughty man".

"Can you blame me... that lips of yours are to die for...hehehe ... whenever they touch mine i feel like kissing you more and more...."

 

 

Up next: When i met his ex....