Jealous

When Love Strikes

Everyone was busy with one another so I was left alone sitting in the corner. I saw Hj talking to Yuna awhile ago, it didnt last long though...

"I'm Kim Yuna, HJ's friend from way back"... what did she say? "A friend from way back?" And when she said" your co- star, right?" HJ just nod, he didnt even tell her i'm his girlfriend... "Ya, who's this girl? What is she to him?"

Yuna seemed close to everyone. She's tall, pretty and y. I have a strong feeling she was the girl Hj was talking on tv, the girl he waited for three years before he confessed his love to her, his first love. I remember watching it on tv, I laughed so hard watching the whole episode. Little did I know, I am going to meet her in person...."but is she really this girl? I need to find out."

Somin was in deep thought when HJ's mom sits beside her.

"Anyeong Mrs Kim".

" No, dont call me Mrs Kim. You can call me mom or mommy."

"Ok mom," Somin is shy calling her mom.

"Come with me in the kitchen, you havent ate, have you?"

"I ate before i go to awards night," I said..

 "That was long ago, come and eat with me".

They were about to pass Kim Yuna so she asked me if i already met her. I told her i met her with Hj awhile ago.

"Ah, good," Hj's mom said. "She was once very dear to us because ....ah, I shouldn't have telling you this.."

"It is ok mom, you can tell me".

"Hj and Yuna used to go out before, but that was long time ago, i think that was before he debuted... so you dont need to worry, she's out of  Hj's life now..."

."Ahh,"  that was the only thing i was able to say. "So what i was thinking of  was infact true," I said to myself.

We were coming back from the kitchen when Yuna came to us.

"Mom, i have something for you".

"She's still calling her mom," Somin thought.

I came last week and planned to visit you next week but i heard of grandma passing away so i decided to come tonight."

"Came last week? Where has she been? Aww, why im so intersted to know.

Hj mom told me that she now lives overseas and just came back for holidays. It's good that mom is feeding me with informations about Yuna...

I saw Hj and Yuna talking again together with their old friends. I feel like i was left out and wanted to cry. I think Hj was happy seeing her again and forget all about me. I feel pain in my heart while watching them talking. Hj then called me to join the group. They were talking about their past escapades together as a group so i was just there listening, you know the feeling of "you're not belong".... ah, i'm jealous and hurting. They asked me a few questions though but infairness to them they seem all nice just that they miss each other's company. Heard that the last time they were all gathered was 4 years ago. ... They seemed really enjoy bringing memories back, and sometimes teasing Hj and Yuna as if i wasn't there. I can no longer stand hearing their happy memories together as my heart feels like tearing into pieces so i told Hj that im going back home. I already asked my driver to pick me up in advance. HJ said he will drive me home but i said "my driver is waiting for me outside." I said my good byes to everyone. Hj walked with me to the parking lot where my car is parked. I said goodbye to him with a heavy heart but managed to tell him that i will come back tomorrow for the funeral. 

The next day. I saw Yuna again. SHe seemed comfortable to Hj now compared last night. "Blame yourself, you left him with her," i was telling myself.

After the funeral, families went to Hj's parents home to eat. Then everyone left except me. Hj's mom invited me to sleepover but i said i can't. Hj told them he is also going back to his apartment and is going with me. So a few minutes later, me and Hj said bye to his mom and dad and hyung. We reached home without even talking.

"Thanks oppa," i said when he stops the car infront of my apartment.

"Are you not inviting me over?", HJ asked.

I said "no, you're tired and you didnt sleep last night so go home and rest."

He said, "ok." But the truth is i wanted him to stay a bit so we can talk.

I couldn't sleep. My heart is torn. HJ became quiet all of a sudden. It was the first time we were together that didn't talk at all. "Is he just tired or is he thinking about his ex?" I died just thinking about it.

I woke up the next day with swollen eyes. I was expecting a call from Hj but there wasn't.