Chapter 1- Drunk Hyun Joong

When Love Strikes

This story is based on my wild imagination..!

"Ding.....dong....."

Somin is about to sleep when she hears the bell rings. She just came from Playful kiss fanmeeting and PK production after party and it ended up at 2 in the morning, so she kind of annoyed and nervous at the same time. It's almost 3am and there's someone at her door.

"What the heck is this man doing here at this hour!" She couldn't believed she is seeing him right infront of her door. She's thinking whether to open the door or not, but decided to coz he doesn't look right.

''Somin-ah, I've.. been trying hard... not to show but ....i can't hide anymore.... why do I...l..........zzzzz."

"Opppaaa!!!" ...........Kim hyun joong passed out before even finishing his words. Somin is quick enough to hold him but he is so heavy so both of them fell on floor.

"Nooonaaa! I need help"! her staff noona is with her that night as the event finished late and her noona house is far away so Somin asked her to sleepover. "Somin what's going on? And who's that man?"

" Noona, please quickly help me, oppa passed out, he was so drunk from the party, don't know why he's here."

Somin didn't know what to do so noona told her to help her take him in the spare room.

" I don't think he can go back to his place at this state", noona said.

"But noona i'm scared what if someone sees him here? you know how his fans reacted last night. "

"Somin-ssi, did you forget that you live in an exclusive neighborhood and he lives just a couple of blocks away, so no worries no one wil see him, it will be fine."

That night Somin couldn't sleep. What Kim Hyun Joong wanted to say before he passed out puzzled her. Although they became so close during Pk filming, to the point that they can talk anything and everything under the sun but there is one thing that both of them seem to avoid.... what they truly feel for each other...

That morning when Hyun Joong wakes up, Somin already left for magazine photoshoot. She left him with a note on the side table next to the bed.

"Anyeong oppa, I've gone for work. I didnt wake you up coz i know how tired you are. There are foods in the fridge so eat before you leave. Feel free to walk around but please dont go in my room. See you at YT Press Conference in a few days.

Take care, Somin"

Somin is getting her hair done when her phone bip,

"Somin sorry about last night and thank you.. HJ.

"So, is that it?" Somin sighed. She didn't bother to reply.

The PK TV production ended that night but the Youtube version will start in a few weeks. After that incident they never had the chance to talk. Kim hyun joong never stops working as well as Somin, they both busy doing seperate jobs.

A day before Press Conference , Somin received an sms from Hyun joong.

"Somin-ssi, i've been busy this past few days but i'm free tonight. Are you free? Can we have dinner together? "

Somin replied, "sure oppa but can we just have dinner at my home. Will that be ok?"

Although Hyun Joong planned to take her out and eat somewhere cozy, he agreed.

At exactly 7pm Hyun Joong is at Somin's door. Somin opened the door, Hyun joong gave her a bundle of red roses. And kiss her on the cheek.

"Anyeong Oppa, you've been busy lately, you're not resting anymore. "

"Ah, that is me, the super workaholic Kim Hyun Joong.. keke."

"Come on in, dinner is set. "

''I thought we're gonna order when I get here."

" Knowing how busy you are, I just did," Somin said.

They started chatting for awhile but Somin asked Hj to eat before the foods get cold. Although Somin rarely drink she bought a bottle of red wine for Hyun joong. Finally they done eating. They decided to settle in the living room and watch a movie. They started drinking red wine, Hyun joong joked that he prefers soju more than red wine and Somin laughed. Suddenly the atmosphere became weird, they cant think of anything to talk. Hyun joong on the other hand is feeling uneasy, he became nervous all of a sudden. Somin feeling the tension decided to get up, she said she needs to go to the bathroom but Hj grab her hand.

"Somin-ah, do you still remember the night I came here?"

Is HJ confessing? You will find out in the next chapter..

AUTHOR NOTE: I'm not a writer and writing is not even my forte.. so forgive me if the story is lame... Comment and honest opinion will be appreciated.. English is not my first language so you may find errors on grammar and spelling.

I AM NEW HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY MY STORY BECAME ONLY ONE PARAGRAPH. I DIDN'T WRITE IT LIKE THAT, TRIED TO EDIT BUT STILL THE SAME. I'M JUST USING A TABLET SO MAYBE THATS THE REASON. I WILL TRY TO EDIT TOMORROW USING A PC..