Chapter seven

Running away towards a better life

 

Tao and I headed to the living room to find D.O, Lay and Sehun sitting on the couch, watching something on the tv.  
"Hi Jia~" Sehun shone up.
"Hi~" I sang. Tao and I proceeded to sit next to them.
 
D.O grabbed the remote and started flipping between the channels. After awhile, he stopped at a cooking program.
"I was watching that, hyung!" Sehun whined.
"So?" D.O asked and continued to watch the show. 
 
Sehun let out a small "Argh." and left the room with Tao, leaving D.O, Lay ,Suho, who had joined us, and me to watch the television.
 
Kai and Chanyeol walked into the room. 
"Hyung~ I'm hungry!" Kai whined.
Suho glanced at his watch, seeing it was past lunch time he stood up. 
"Chanyeol, get the others!" he ordered.
 
Chanyeol did as told and a few minutes later, all of the boys were gathered.
"So, who's hungry?" Suho asked.
Most of us were, so we decided to make dinner. 
*
I was cutting vegetables for the salad when someone sneaked up behind me and tried to steal anything edible. Well, until I caught him. 
"Chanyeol-sshi, you have to wait 'til the rest of the dinner is ready." 
 
He disappeared for the moment and I continued with my salad, which was rather big since it had to feed 12 guys and me. 
 
A few minutes later, a hand stole some vegetables again. I looked up to see Chanyeol standing there again, looking guilty. 
 
"Suho! Chanyeol is stealing food!" I shouted. Suho came over.
"Yah , Park Chanyeol! Just because Jia is an easier victim doesn't mean you have to steal her work. Get your lazy over here and help me with the meat instead." 
 
Chanyeol saw a chance to get some meat and willingly followed Suho. 

Sorry for the unbelievably boring chapter and for not updating in over a month.. 
PLEASE FORGIVE ME <3