Chapter six

Running away towards a better life

I was awaken by a soft voice, calling my name the next morning. But I didn’t have any plans of waking up soon, since the night before didn’t contain much rest at all.  So I groaned and turned around in the amazingly comfortable bed. *This doesn’t feel like my bed*

“Just a few more minutes, uncle..” I mumbled in Chinese.
“Jia, breakfast is ready. If you want to eat, you should take the opportunity before those pigs eat all of it.” someone replied in Korean. I slowly came back to my senses and turned around. The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes was a smiling Baekhyun.


I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. When I finished up my morning routines and walked into the kitchen, the breakfast hadn't completely vanished. It’s a miracle!  I walked to the table and sat next to Chanyeol and Chen.

“Good morning~” I sang. Chanyeol looked up from the food.
“Hi, Jia!” And returned his focus to the food again. I looked at him and turned towards Chen instead.
“He really likes food..” Chen stated.
“Oh, I can tell.” I chuckled

“So, did you sleep well?”
“Yeah, absolutely. The beds are mega comfortable!” I replied. He chuckled.
“Good to hear.”


One by one, the boys joined us at the table. After some time everyone except Kris, Kai and Xiumin were present. Tao and I was sent to wake up Xiumin and Kris.

We began with waking Kris up, who came back to his senses at our first try. he got dressed and continued to the kitchen to get something to eat.
“Let’s pull a prank on Xiumin!” An excited Tao exclaimed. We, mostly Tao, started planning.

*
We placed ourselves on each side of our victim on the enormous bed. Tao nodded at me as a signal to start.

“Oppa~” I sang. Xiumin started to wake up slowly, and rolled around in the bed, now with his back facing me.
“Oppa~” Tao sang. Xiumin froze and opened his eyes slowly.

“GAAAAAAAAAAH!” Xiumin let out a terrified scream and jumped out of the bed in matter of seconds. Tao and I high-fived because our prank was successful. Poor D.O happened to pass by just as the terrified boy’s scream filled the apartment, and got just as surprised. He stopped in his track and watched us with eyes even bigger than usual. Tao and I bursted out laughing once again, but eventually explained about it for D.O.
Xiumin glared at Tao and we escaped the scene.

 


Sorry, short chapter. But that's better than nothing, right? ^-^ 

Subscribe/comment, or else I'll curse your cow.
Lol jk, I'll love you for ever if you do though <3