Red

[Series][HIATUS!] Cold Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: Hi!! Ugh I had finished this weeks ago but I ouldn't find time to post it since it was on my phone and school was KILLING me. Everyday I go to school for 12 hours because yeah extra curricular activities and stuff >A< Anyway then after that a storm hit our country so I had no power for an entire week.. then when power came my internet decided to be y and It wouldn't work until today... then today I came to school at 6 AM only to find out that school is SUSPENDED beause of the storm and UGHHHHHHHH there was this teacher who wouldn't let the students out unless we got "permission" like WTF let us go home!!!! It was a bad morning for me okay. Anyway thats why I couldnt update at all for the ast two-three weeks.

 

 

 

Anyway internet is working now but its still kinda bad.. it kees going on and off >n<

 

 

 

ANYWAY here <3 Enjoy bbys :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12. Red

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Junhyung bolted up at what Hyunseung said. Hyunseung nodded, biting his lip. "I... I saw them just now..."

 

 

 

 

 

"But why?" Kikwang's voice was hushed and full of disbelief. "Why would he do that? He knows were not supposed to do that!"

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung clenched his fist, looking down. "Damn..."

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly they heard a chuckle from across the room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's there?!" Dongwoon immediately questioned. But they all know by now who that laughter belongs to.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo took a step forward, both hands behind his back. He smirked as he stared at everyone. "Ah... Everything's going quite well. I knew that Yoon Doojoon would end up talking to Yoseob sooner or later, but it turns out that he did it much quicker than what I expected. Now all that's left is for them to come here, which is probably going to happen soon"

 

 

 

 

 

"...What are you talking about...?" Hyunseung looked at the other with both confused and scared eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo didn't answer. Instead his grin grew wider as he revealed his two hands that he kept behind his back. Everyone gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

He was holding a knife.

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yah! You can't be planning to..." Junhyung trailed off, growing pale. Junhyung knew that there was something wrong with this place, but...

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo laughed. "Anyone who even tries to get in my way will receive no mercy... Anyway, I don't mind getting my hands dirty"

 

 

 

 

 

"No!! You..." Tears were springing up in Suzy's eyes. "You're a monster!" Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at the said girl, grin still in place. He raised a finger to his lips "shh..."

 

 

 

 

 

There was a faint sound of footsteps coming their way. It was deadly quiet in the room as rushed footsteps were heard heading their way. Myungsoo smirked, gripping on to the knife tighter. "Right on time"

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung's eyes widened as he saw Doojoon enter the room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Doojoon!"

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon's eyes widened – turning in his heels –

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my, thanks for bringing Yoseob here. Shame that you all have to see this though"

 

 

 

 

 

Something gleamed in Myungsoo's eyes as he raised his knife towards Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

 

And Yoseob could only stare. He felt like he couldn't move at all as he watched a smirk spread on to Myungsoo's face. And at that moment Yoseob couldn't stop his memories from flooding back to his mind. Both the cherished ones and the unwanted ones.

 

 

 

 

 

Yet he could only stare as the knife stared to move.

 

 

 

 

 

...this...feeling...

 

 

 

 

 

"Die... You monster..." Myungsoo's eyes were cold as his smirk grew wider. Yoseob stared at the knife. Am I… a monster…?

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob!!" Yoseob eyes widened, snapping back to reality –

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing Yoseob felt was the cold hard floor. Doojoon had pushed him down to avoid the blade. He didn't know if it was because of the fall – but he felt a stabbing pain slowly make its way to Yoseob's head.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob blinked for a while – for a moment he forgot what was happening – before he looked up, no sound coming out from him.

 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon rushed towards him immediately, hastily dropping down on the ground beside him, making Yoseob flinch slightly. Doojoon immediately checked if Yoseob had any bruises because if he had then it would be his fault for pushing the younger a little too hard but Doojoon panicked and he didn't know what to do  and right now Doojoon just wanted the other to be okay.

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't know why, but when he sees Yoseob, he feels the urge to protect the other.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoseobah! Are you okay?" Yoseob looked at Doojoon for a while, he just stared at the other but he didn't answer. He stayed silent as his blank eyes stared at the ones full of worry. Doojoon's brows knotted – confusion flashing through his eyes for a moment. "Yoseobah, what's wrong?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Doojoon hyung!! Watch out!" Kikwang suddenly yelled from the side. Doojoon's head snapped up, looking behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

The next thing he saw was Myungsoo running towards him gripping the knife tightly. His eyes were narrow as he kept his glare at Yoseob. He raised his knife once more –

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly he threw the knife towards Yoseob at top speed. Yoseob gasped, eyes wide. He quickly shut his eyes and rolled to the side when he heard the knife pierce the floor boards right beside his head, the sound echoing throughout the room. He trembled the moment he opened his eyes again...

 

 

 

 

 

If he had been a second late he would have died already, the knife would have hit his head dead on.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob panted, eyes wide, as he stared at the ground, trying to keep himself together. He was shaking very badly as his head started to hurt more and more. He clenched his teeth, closing his eyes tightly for a moment before placing both his palms firmly on the floor – his hands were unstable for a moment as they kept shaking, trying to get up. All of this, but still not saying a word.

 

After all, he was already used to not making a single sound back then.

 

 

 

 

 

With a great amount of effort, he got up on his knees. He panted, he felt extremely tired all of the sudden, before suddenly he felt the air out of his lungs knocked out of him as he fell down on the ground again. His vision went blurry for a moment, disoriented, but the next thing he felt was a heavy weight get on top of him, making it harder for him to breathe. By now the small pain he had felt had worsened and now splitting headache was become unbearable to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Not so fast, Seobie" Myungsoo said in a little song, grin plastered onto his face. Myungsoo quickly pinned him down on the ground – he was sitting on Yoseob's torso his hands holding the other's arms in place. He grabbed the knife out of the floor beside him. He raised the blade towards the light, looking at it with gleaming eyes, admiring every angle of the blade. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment"

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes shifted to Yoseob, who was struggling against him, trying so hard to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter