Therapist

[Series][HIATUS!] Cold Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10. Therapist

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

When Dongwoon got to the lounge he found That's everyone else was there, everyone except Gayoon. No one was talking, as usual, until Dongwoon decided to break the silence.

 

 

"So... Anyone know why we're here...?" Doojoon looked at him. "I don't know... You got the call too right?" Dongwoon nodded.

 

 

"I.. I got it too" they all turned their heads to the source of the voice. The girl nervously raised her phone up. "I got it too..." She repeated. "We all got it" Junhyung started. "We all probably heard the same thing too..." Junhyung trailed off, gritting his teeth. "I knew it" he muttered.

 

 

"B-but" the other girl suddenly talked, it was Dongwoon's first time hearing her voice. "All this...?"

 

 

Suddenly they heard a sharp chuckle from the door.

 

 

They all turned their heads, seeing a man leaning in the doorway casually. He had his arms crossed as he smirked at everyone in the room. Junhyung narrowed his eyes "Yah who are you? You're the one who called us right?" The other laughed again.

 

 

"Oh my, You people are precious" Junhyung's eyes suddenly widened, recognizing his voice from before. It was the guy he heard in the hallway talking to Gayoon.

 

 

"So you chose to say it in the sweetest way possible... Just to make them feel safe. Even though it may not be the case."

 

 

"You - " Junhyung was cut short. "Why did you call us here, what do you want?" Doojoon suddenly asked.

 

 

The man stopped laughing abruptly, his head snapping suddenly towards Doojoon. It was too dark to see his face entirely, you could only see half his face. "No, the question is... What do you want?"

 

 

It was quiet.

 

 

"You said..." Dongwoon started carefully. "That we should go here.. If we want to know what's happening... Well were here, so..." Dongwoon trailed off. The man tilted his head. "Well do you want to live? "

 

 

Suddenly a large bang was heard.

 

 

Junhyung slammed his hand on the wall.  Everyone's eyes Immediately snapped to him. Junhyung's eyes we're stone hard filled with anger. At his side Hyunseung whispered a soft 'Yah Stop it' and held his arm, holding him back. "Cut the crap will you? Just tell us!!"

 

 

It was quiet for a while until the man suddenly laughed, catching them off guard.

 

 

He laughed and he kept laughing until he couldn't breathe and Junhyung wanted so badly to go over there now and punch the stupid smirk out of the man's face until the latter suddenly spoke again.

 

 

"You want me to cut the crap? Fine then, have it your way" he stepped forward into the room, the light revealing a handsome, young and refined face. He smirked and removed his eye glasses.

 

 

"You're all going to die here"

 

 

No one said a word, no one could say a word. To Dongwoon it was like a giant truck suddenly hit him in the face, making him unable to get back up.

 

 

…Die…? Here…?

 

 

"No… you.. we can't…" Dongwoon was pale as he stuttered incoherent words out. The man shoulders shook with silent laughter, finding joy in seeing their hopeless faces. He looked at them each in the eye.

 

 

"Gayoon tried her best so you wouldn't know, she tried saying things to avoid revealing this. But I say it now: you're all going to die. Leaving this place won't change a thing. You came here, now there's no going out" it was eerily quiet. No one moved as the man slowly walked across  room, his footsteps being the only thing heard.

 

 

The fact that their fate was already decided, it was like a sharp piece of glass was making its way through their body.

 

 

"…But…" Suzy suddenly piped up, barely audible. The man looked at her, titling his head. "we… we can't just die here!" Her eyes were wide with disbelief. The man was silent for a while. "Well..." The man feigned thinking, small smirk in place. "Well unless you kill yourself, which one of your dear friends has already done a while ago" he laughed again.

 

 

"W-wait" Hyunseung suddenly said, finally talking after a while. He looked up at the man. "What?" The man's was annoyed si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter