Weird

Be My Girl

Nelly’s POV

 

Okay. What was I thinking? I was going to type Sky High School but why did I typed Ocean High School instead? Both schools uniform are blue (sky blue and ocean blue of course) I was wearing Ocean High School’s uniform but it doesn’t mean I’m a student from Ocean High! Why I was wearing it? Well let’s just say it’s a long story.

 

But wearing Ocean High’s uniform did gave me some benefit at the library since my dear (not at all) Cousin Lily goes to this high school and for some odd reason she also dyed her hair red, the exact bright red I have on my head. I don’t know what she wants, maybe to prove she looks better in that color? Anyway She’s the queen b and pretty well know (to high scholars), being the Miss Perfect as she is, no one will bother her when she’s studying. Which was one of the reason why I didn’t changed to my own uniform and I’m simply too lazy to change.

 

Now think of it. I’m over reacting to something that I don’t need to be worry about. It’s not like I will meet Jinyoung, even if we’re at the same city. He’s in college, I’m in high school. There’s no way we can accidently find each other, heck he doesn’t even know what I look like!

 

Stacy’s POV

 

I stare at Nelly making some funny faces while she’s looking down at her phone. I don’t know what she’s doing but this isn’t the first time it happen. Every time I asked she will just say something like “oh nothing” or “nothing to worry about” always have “nothing” in her sentence.

 

“Hey, are you ready for the next song?” I ask. We are here to practice dancing and we need to get it down. Cause I want to get this over with. In other words I’m starving.

 

“Ok, after this let’s get some food” Now that’s what I want to hear. FOOD! Nothing taste better after some serious work out!

 

The music starts and we both start dancing. We been practicing a lot for Meggie’s 18th Birthday party. Of course she doesn’t know anything about it. Nelly did a mash up from a list of Meggie’s favorite songs while I did the choreography. We were thinking about writing a song and singing it for Meggie. But after a few discussions and thinking about our singing skills, dancing was our best option.

 

Nelly could be an awkward dancer sometimes but today she’s very off. Everything was fine like we planned but her hands are just moving weirdly. She did complain about how much she typed and wrote a ton of stuff earlier. I guess it was from all the work she was doing at the library. But her feet moving are also weird. Could it be her heels? She’s always wearing some crazy heels, maybe she needs to wear flats next time. I should remind her to bring flats for practice.

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

“Hyun! This is weird!” I asks some of my friends about a girl with red hair at Ocean High. They all say the same person the queen bee but by the pictures they send me. The queen bee doesn’t look like Nerin at all!

 

“What is weird?” I show hyun the picture of the queen bee and Nerin. I’m confuse, if the queen bee isn’t Nerin then who is Nerin? 

 

“Two different person that’s all. You found the wrong person, Gongchan.” Hyun said calmly.

 

 I don’t get it! How can you be so calm? Gongchan thought to himself.

 

“It’s not weird if it’s two different person. It will be weird if the queen bee and Nerin are the same person.” Hyun explain.

 

“Humm, I guess I need to try harder to find who Nerin is then.” I tried Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Line, any social media that I know of but I just couldn’t find Nerin. I even tried to google her and I got nothing! It’s like she doesn’t even exist! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

For some odd reason I couldn't upload this chapter.....took me a few times but I got this~

Sorry I didn't have time to work on my stories. I been working all week and getting ready for school.

I hope you like and enjoy this story! Thanks!