Library

Be My Girl

Nelly’s POV

 

Senior year of high school could be fun, easy, and carefree sometimes but also super boring that it’s taking my life away. First semester is not even close to be done and I’m already dying to get out. Homework, essays, any kind of paperwork is not hard for me to do. In fact I can BS it at the last minute and still get an A. If Maggie knows I BS my homework again, she would totally ramble about it. What can I say, senioritis is getting me.

 

I rather do my secret part time job instead doing homework. Even if it means I need to deal with a ton of crap. But on the bright side I get paid and who doesn’t like money? I need money. Living alone is pretty expensive. My family does help me with food, gas, rent that kind of stuff. But if I want some new clothes or something fancy I need to pay from my own pocket. I’m not going to lie. I love shopping.

 

But I need to put all this fun stuff aside. If I want to graduate early I need to work hard to make it. No, not graduate early. I mean I still need to wait till May (graduation) to walk the stage and get my diploma. What I’m trying to say is if I want get school over with early I need to get all the credits that I need by this semester. Then first semester would be my last semester before graduation. Sounds good to me.

 

Now, I’m in the library away from my comic books, TV, video games, etc. anything that could distract me. Headphones on, music on, books laying on the table, opened at the right pages, laptop on, word document ready. Okay I can do my essays for my online classes. Deal with three online classes isn’t the smartest decision but it can get all the credits I need to get out of high school…… so this is the best decision I made.

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

College isn’t easy and I admit I should’ve put more effort in it. Glad hyun is helping me with my project that going to have a huge effect on my grade. To be honest I really don’t want to retake this class. The professor is crazy! I feel like he could eat me alive if I don’t do my homework right.

 

Hyun gave me a booklist for my project and that’s why I’m at the library finding the books I need. I think I might be the first one to die because the books are too heavy and it’s going to crash on top of me. Luckily I’m still alive reading through these books and trying to do my project. To my surprise I see someone not too far from my table is just like me but a high school student instead. But damn it looks like she has got some serious business going on.

 

All the books on the table of open, her fingers are like dancing on her keyboard. I don’t think I can type that fast. It could be very useful if I have that skill. And she looks somewhat familiar, I’m sure I never seen her in my life but her hair…it’s the same color as hyun just like Nerin……Nerin?! Hyun’s target is a high school girl? That’s going to be serious problem, she’s underage hyun!

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

Gongchan’s at the library doing his project and I’m at home doing my homework. School is never difficult for me. I always pay attentions during classes, take good notes and do my work. I guess some people just can’t handle the high pressure that college gives.

 

Ring ring ring. A txt from Gongchan. Isn’t he supposed to be working on his project? Maybe he has a question about his project. I open the txt and to my surprise it had nothing to do with his project.  

 

‘Is Nerin in high school?’

 

Does it matter, Gongchan? You should worry about your project. But I guess it wouldn’t hurt if I ask.

 

‘Hey, I know you are busy but can I ask you a question?’

 

I remember Nerin told me she’s going to work on her homework for a couple of hours. Sounds crazy but she said she’s going to try to finish her online classes early. Well that’s something that I wouldn’t want to try but all I can do is wish her luck. I don’t even know if she has time for me with all these assignments that she plans to finish.

 

‘Sure, taking a break right now. What do you want to know?’

 

Great, this is my chance.

‘Are you in college or? You don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to.’

 

‘High school’ She replied quickly.

 

Oh maybe that explains why Gongchan send me some txt after saying ‘Nerin’s underage! Did you think about the fact that she could be young, very young?’ after the first txt about if Nerin is in high school or not. But how did he knows about this?

 

I’m a senior by the way.’

 

Okay high school senior that’s better. At least I’m not falling for a 15 year old. That could be some serious problem.

 

‘I’m in my second year of collegeJ  have you decided you major?’

‘Not sure yet, probably something with computers or art.’

 

Honestly I don’t really care if Nerin is only a freshman or senior. I like the way she is. I might need to wait till she grow up if she really is a freshman but I’m glad she’s not. Or else people might think I have a thing for children, which I don’t want to happen.

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

I been texting hyun like crazy but he’s not replying me! I’m still doing my work but god hyun txt me back!

 

Ding ding ding. FINALLY! Hyun that took you awhile.

 

‘Yes, Nerin is in high school. Senior. Something wrong? And how did you know?’

 

‘I saw a girl that looks like her. Well the hair looks like hers. Is she from Ocean High?’

 

‘I didn’t asked her that question. Hold on maybe be she would tell me.’

While waiting for hyun to reply. I carefully use my phone to take a picture of that girl who I think Nerin is. I don’t want to look like a creeper so I make it look like I’m taking a selfie which this plan works.

 

Few minutes later

‘She is and she’s at the library’

It took me awhile to realize what hyun is talking about then it hit me. So that girl that’s not too far away from me, who I just took some pictures of, is Nerin?! NOO WAYYY!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm BACK!

I was having a writer's block and I was working like crazy these weeks.

Need money for college XD

Anyway~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ :)