In Love

Be My Girl

Jinyoung's POV

"I can drop by and then we can get REAL food for you :)"

I wonder how she will respond to this? Is it too early for her? She did have a rough night from all the text she sends me last night. I should've given her some time to rest and some time to think about us. 

I paused my train of thoughts and grin at 'think about us' I like that. I stared at my phone for a minute or two then placed it on my desk. 

"She's probably won't respond to this" normally she would've sent me a respond already but there was nothing but "read" next to my message. I signed and run my hand through my hair which reminded me, Nerin has the same color hair as me. 

"Jinyoung, you are hopeless," I said to myself. It's only been how long? Maybe a few months since I started talking to Nerin and I only met her in person once which was yesterday. Yet, here I am. Madly in love......?

I ran out of my room and burst into Gongchan's room. He sat in his chair with his mouth wide open, looking at my confusedly and asked "Hyun, something wrong?"

"What do you think....I mean what type of relationship do you think Nerin and I have?" 

"Isn't it obvious? You like her and she enjoys your company. I mean you guys can chat for hours if you have the time. You're always in a good mood after talking..." right when Gongchan is on a roll talking about Nerin and me, we both heard the notification sound from my phone. 

I quickly ran back to my room to check the message and it was "Give me some time to get ready" I couldn't help but smile at this and respond "Take as much time as you need :)" as much as I want to add princess in that message, I figured it wasn't the time to do it yet. 

"Hyun, you're making THAT face again"

"What face and why are you here?"

"I was with you the entire time! You were asking me what type of relationship do you and Nerin has remembered?" Gongchan gave me a face of 'are you seriously asking this question'

"Anyway," he continued "like I was trying to say early. You really like this girl, hyun. You may or may not noticed yet but to me, you are in love with her." 

It finally hit me. Yes, I am in love. I'm in love with the girl that I found on a dating site. I'm in love with a high school girl. I'm in love with a girl I just met last night. I am madly in love with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's been sooo long since I last updated! I finally got a good balance between school and other things in life. AND GOOD NEWS!!!!! I'VE FOUND MY INSPIRATION! I just need to type it down everything :D Anyway, I hope you enjoy this short chapter! Btw I did add some more to the previous chapter "That Night" don't forget to check that out!