Accident

Be My Girl

Gongchan’s POV

 

Hyun asked me to go pick up lunch for today which is Pasta. Hyun’s favorite. I heard from hyun that Nerin likes pasta too. Especially with extra cheese. I always thought girls didn’t like food with high calories but I guess I’m wrong. I really want to know Nerin’s face but hyun seems……like he couldn’t care less about her appearance. It is because at school there are always tons of girls throwing themselves at hyun? It seems to makes sense but I still don’t get it. I mean the girls falling over for hyun’s looks, talents…etc. It makes more sense if hyun was the one with a blurry picture not Nerin. Shouldn’t she be falling for hyun? Not the other way around?

 

Yeah we had a bet about love, finding the perfect match and stuff. From what I know there’s no sign of any kind “falling in love” aura around Nerin and hyun. They act more like friend, normal friends. It not that hyun is in friend zone it’s worse than that! Brother zone! Family zone! Whatever you called it. I really think they don’t act like friends they practically brother and sister type of relationship. And how did they meet? From a dating website! This is not a surprise anymore, it’s more like accident! I mean who will find a family kind of relationship on a freaking dating website for crying out loud?!

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

What can make this day even better? I got my work done early and just picked up my amazing lunch! What can I say I love pasta, can’t wait to try out this new restaurant! It’s been about…three weeks or so since I talked to Nerin. She’s a cool person to hang out with. Unlike those fan girls in my school trying to get me and my friends’ attentions all the time. I’m not bragging that I’m popular or that girls just love me, nothing like that. I’m just telling the truth.

 

Sometimes, talking to Nerin feels like I’m talking to a friend but girl version instead. I don’t know if what I’m saying is making sense or not, but it’s kind of hard to explain. Well I guess this is a good sign? At least she’s not the annoying kind of girl. I can talk to her normally without her thinking the wrong way…...no wait she’s my target. I’m supposed to let her fall in to love with me but we aren’t making any progress at all. We are moving in the wrong direction. She probably forgot about that message I send her. Wow this is a big mistake. I been talking to her like a sister. I totally forgot about “Be my girl” thing. Ugh. How am I going to do to turn this back on track? 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me soo long to update this story! And it's pretty short too.....anyway I hope you guys enjoy it!