Decision

Be My Girl

Meggie’s POV

 

“Nelly!!!” I couldn’t help but yell her name out loud. I mean how reckless can she be!

 

“What? I’m hungry!” She yell back. Okay young lady that has nothing to do with the question that I was going to ask.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me and Bunny about this?” I walked out of Stacy’s room, making my way to the kitchen and said.

 

“Tell us what?” Stacy asked.

 

“Tell you guys what?” Nelly said before she take a big bite of her hamburger.

 

“About you taking three online classes and planning to get out of high school early!”

 

“Oh that. Easy, high school is boring period.” She said and continued to eat her meal.

 

“You weren’t going to talk about it with us and then make your decision?” Stacy finally realized what we are talking about and asked.

 

“To be honest I don’t think this has anything to do with you guys. I know we are best friends but this is my life. Beside I’m going to walk the stage with you guys and the rest of the people that are going to graduate. I’m just out of school earlier and getting some money for college. Not a big deal” Nelly said calmly after she finished her burger.

 

“You said what?!” Stacy said in surprise.

 

“I’m going to be out of school early because high school is boring.” Nelly replied

 

“You should have told us this sooner!” Stacy continued

 

“I know. Nelly, you don’t think Bunny and I should be making a big deal, but this is a big deal!” I said hoping Nelly can understand how important this is.

“What about senior prom? What about senior fun day?” Stacy asked.

 

“I’m still a student next semester it just that I don’t have any classes. I can still go to those events. Don’t worry about it. We barely see each other at school anyway.” Nelly answer swiftly.

 

“Are you sure?” Nelly has a point there. We don’t have classes together and our classes are too far to visit each other. And I know how hard it is to make Nelly change her mind once she makes a final decision. There’s no way she will back off and stay at school with us. I’m sure Stacy knows that too.

 

“Absolutely, you guys will be so busy with college applications and stuff. You won’t even notice that I’m not at school.” She said with a smile. “Now cheer up and let us enjoy our weekend! The night is still young, let’s have some fun!”

 

“Oh yeah let’s have a battle at the dance floor then” Stacy mocked.

“It’s on; let’s see who quits first.” Nelly mocked back.

 

Well these two are always cheery, I guess I am overthinking stuff a bit and if this is what Nelly wants all I can do this is support her. The night is still young we can have some fun.

 

“Hey guys! Wait for me!” I said while the girls run towards the dance room.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

“OMG! OMG! HYUN!!!! Do you think I found Nerin for real?!” ever since Gongchan saw Nerin at the library (the girl we think is Nerin) he’s been acting like this all the time.

 

“I don’t know. It could be her. Ocean high is a big high school you know. Maybe there’s another girl that dyed her hair red.” I reply. It’s a high possibility that the girl who Gongchan saw is Nerin but what if it’s not her?

 

“It doesn’t matter now does it? There’s a mysterious girl in my phone.” Gongchan whines. “But she is pretty”

 

“I know, hey send me all the pictures that you took.” Maybe one day I could send Nerin one of those photos and ask if it’s her or not. I hope it doesn’t make me a creep.

 

“Oh really? What if it’s not Nerin?” Gongchan asks.

 

“Then I’ll delete it.” Simple as that. If it’s not Nerin then why would I want to keep it in my phone? Especially it’s someone I don’t even know?

 

“You sure hyun?”

 

“My decision has been made. And if it’s not Nerin, I will find Nerin sooner or later.” I said confidently.

 

“What? What do you mean hyun? Tell me!!” Gongchan whine. All I did was smile at him and started cooking our dinner. I can’t explain why I said that. I just have a feeling I will see her soon, very soon. And I think that girl is Nerin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update!

I never update this fast before XD

I'm going to try update 2-3 times a week :) no promise but i will try

I hope you guys like it and thanks for all the comments! It really makes my day when i saw it :)