The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

 

- Author POV -
'Krystal! wake up! hey!' Minho was shaking Krystal's body while the other students are only looking at them weirdly without landing any help.
'You guys should help me, my friends is uncosious!' Minho shouted to the crowd. only one person that come to him, Jonghyun.
'What happend?' He asked him coldly and put krystal's arms around his shoulders.
'Molla, she just passed out after coming out from the bus' Minho walked awkwardly with Jonghyun to the School clinic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they arrived there, they saw Hong Yookyung, their senior at school. She's the one that took a lead role in School health comittee.
She stood from her chair and help them to move krystal to the bed.
 
'What happend?' She asked them softly with a warm smile. Both Minho and Jonghyun tried to answer the question. They feel nervous because of Yookyung super pretty face.
'h-huh? oh! He said she passed out at the school gate' Jonghyun pointed his finger to the clueless Minho.
'I didn't say that!' Minho wishpered to Jonghyun and hit Jonghyun elbow with his elbow.
'Okay.. dont be nervous guys' She chuckled at them and walks to the desk to pick some needed stuff.
'Now i will try to examine her you can wait at the sofa'
'Ne sunbaenim!' They nodded at her and relaxed their body on the sofa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After waiting for about 20 minutes Minho and Jonghyun started to feel uneasy because they already late to enter their first class. when they were going to leave the clinic, suddenly Yookyung came out with a books about health in her hand.
'So... according to this book, i think she had a heavy cold. I'm afraid she can't continue with school for today, maybe one of you can help her to go home?' Yookyung raised her eyebrows and move her eyes to Minho.
'Why? You means... me?' Minho looked around and then look straight to YooKyung face again.
'No-no-no, I can't! I'm late to enter my class! you can ask him!' Minho looked at the empty side next to him.
'Where's Jjong?' Minho scratched his unitchy neck and nodded to Yookyung slowly.
'All right, I'll send her home sunbaenim' Yookyung gives him a satisfied expression and went out from the clinic.
Minho walked to Krystal's bed and realized she was already blinking her eyes.
'Aah.. You awake?' Minho gave krystal her bag and help her wake up from the bed. She only nodded softly and walked unsteadly to the clinic door.
 
'Yah! wait! you can go home alone?'
'Of course. you can go back to your class' Krystal answered coldly and take her phone from her bag.
'I'll ask my mom to take me' She saw Minho still standing in front of her.
'Ok-okay, I'll just wait until your mother come here. is that okay?' Minho flip his arms around his chest.
'I'm okay! you can go now!' Krystal shouted at him and walked away.
'Yah! what's wrong? You mad at me?' Minho grabbed Krystal's shoulder and saw her irritated face.
'Okay.. i got it, i broke my promise!'
'If you knew it than could you PLEASE get your dirty hands off from me now?' Krystal rolled her eyes and pushed Minho's hand from her shoulder.
'okay.. Mianhaeyo.. because i feel sorry for you, i'll send you home, okay? ah! and i will buy you some cupcakes!' Krystal thinking for an answer and nodded at him.
'You still trust me while i keep make you mad, i think you're a really nice friend Krys!' Minho patted Krystal heads and walked with her to the nearest cake shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Is it your house? It's pretty big!' Minho still act like his in an awe with Krystal's House.
'Don't be like this, i know you got a bigger house than mine' Krystal punched minho on the shoulder and walked inside her house little garden.
'Umm.. Can i use your bathroom?' Minho asked Krystal shyly and followed her inside the house.
 
'Mom, I'm home' Krystal lead minho to the bathroom next to the kitchen and saw her mother cooking in the kitchen.
'You came really early, what happend?' Mrs. Jung removed her apron and walked to Krystal.
'My cold got worse so they told me to go home' 
'I told you! let me check on your temperatures!' Mrs. Jung put her palm around Krystal forehead.
'You should rest.. and, i think you came here with someone. Is he your friends?' Krystal nodded shyly when Minho came out from the bathroom.
'Oh annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Minho, Krystal's school mate' Minho bows at Mrs. Jung and decided to go back to school.
 
'I think he's a nice guy! he bought you those cakes?' Mrs. Jung pointed the small box on Krystal hand.
'Yeah.. he's trying to make me forgive him..' Krystal walked to the dining table lazily and put the cupcakes there.
'What did he do?' 
'Nothing, I'm going back to my room' Krystal hugs her mom and ran to her room.
 
'What the heck was happening with him? can he just stay away from me?' Krystal covered her face with a pillow.
'He already think me as his friend.. but I'm thinking of him as a crush? I was the one who act like a fool!' Krystal walked around her room and saw her picture with Hara and Jonghyun in the middle of them.
She exhale her breath loudly and rubbed the photo.
'I never think its going to be this complicated..' She threw her body to the arm chair and put her elbows on the computer desk.
'Should i seriously get away from Minho?' Krystal keep looking at her room white ceilings.
Suddenly her phone rung.
"Yoboseo?" 
"Krystal! it's me, I got your number from Jjong"
"Is it minho?"
"Yeah.."
"okay..? what do you need?"
"I think i left my wallet in your house, can i get it tonight?"
"Oh.. it's okay, but if you meet my mother she probably ask you to join our dinner!"
"Umm.. that's okay i'll get a free dinner then, bye"
"Ne" 
Krystal smiled just thinking of Minho eating with her family together in one table, such a wonderful moment! 
She quickly lay her body on her bed and quickly went to sleep to save her energy for tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Krystal POV -
I wake up from my sleep and check on my phone, it showed 17.00 its close with dinner time! i saw a new message from Minho.
"I think i'll be there at 20.00 is that not too late? .__."
i answered with no emotic icon. 
"no, its not" i rushed to my bathroom to wash up.
 
"what should i wear?!" i opened my wardrobe, gosh it full of my black unsleeved tshirt and my short jeans pants.
'hmmm.. I think this one is just great!' I looked at it carefully, a short casual blue dress with a simple pattern on it, i make my hair a little wavy and wear a diamond shaped necklace to make it look not that simple.
'Hmm... i don't think i need a shoes because its in my own house' I looked at the mirror and put soft pink lipgloss on my lips and brushed my hair. I cheked on my handphone and realized its already 18.00.
(This Is what she wear)
9899-f-x-krystal-casual-look.jpg
 
 I rushed to my mom and told her that Minho is coming back here to get his wallet.
 
'Oh! we should invite him to our dinner!' My mom rushing her ways to the kitchen and start making a fruit punch for us.
'Yeah..but mom, this dress look okay right?' I walked to the kitchen to meet her.
'Hmm.. soo beautifull! you dress like this for him?' My mom looking at me carefully and notice my blue eyes.
'You look so different with these kind of girly style!' 
'Should i change?' I touched my dress and my hair.
'N-no.. its okay i think it matched well with you' She focused back with her fruit punch thingy, i waited for a half hour at the living room.
suddenly i heard my sister shouting from the garden.
'Soojung-ah you're boyfriend has come~!'  
'Ne?! He's not mine!' I ran to the front door to meet him.
'Hi! you look so.. pretty' He smiled at me.
'T-thanks.. this is your wallet' I give him his wallet.
'Can i come inside? you told your mother i'll come here?' 
'Yeah.. she realized you left your wallet here so..' I raised my shoulder and lead him to the living room, i just realized he look very cool with that outfit tonight. A white blazer with simple black and white stripped shirt in it and a slimfit black pants.
(This is what Minho Wear)
choi-minho-356504.jpg
'Umm.. can we just go to a restaurant near here? should we go with Hara too?' 
'H-hara? but... my mother already prepared for the dinner, is it okay?' 'Oh, okay i will eat dinner in here' He smiled at me.
'You want Hara so badly huh?' I don't know why but That question just popped out from my mouth. He straigthened his sit and start to look uneasy.
'I'll tell you, at first i want her that badly.. like, i want her to be with me every day, everytime. But.. after i know you more and more i feel like those feelings are fading....' Minho ruffled his hair and stand up from the chair.
'could you tell me krys? Do you think I still like her? or did i start to like you?'
- To be continued -