Maybe She deserve It

The Melted Ice

- Author POV -

"I'm going home..so you guys can continue the chatting thingy" Hara glared to both of them. Krystal still confused at Minho's word. She looked at the ground and scratched her head. Minho still trying to put the right expression to face Krystal's confused face. They both still don't know how to react to the situation.

 

"Just.. let's go inside" Krystal talked to MInho without looking at his eyes.

"Okay.." Minho followed krystal inside and sat on the sofa with her.

"You're still joking right now?" Finally, She faced minho. 

"I- No.. i guess that one is not a joke" Minho smiled awkwardly. He just wanted to hug krystal so bad but its not the right timing to confess his truest and deepest feeling.

"Then.. what can i do? i guess hara already hates me" Krystal raised her shoulder and go on with her sentence. "Just sleep now.. it's already late. I'm going to my room" She waved at him and went to her room with a little run.

 

She throws her body on her bed. As usual, she looked at the white ceiling on the top of her room. Still trying to catch all the things that happend tonight. She still don't know how to react. Should she be happy because Minho told her that he started to like her more, or be sad because hara probably will hate her for stealing her crush. She roll her body to the right side of the bed. 

 

"God, I'm confused!" She sat on the bed and looked at her own shoulder. She can't believed Minho laid his head on her shoulder (lol). She felt her heart fluttering so badly, but her mind was completely a disaster. She got Minho, But she lost Hara.

"Soojung-ah" She heard Jessica's unique voice outside her room, calling her name.

"Come in Eonnie!" 

"Hey.. I saw everything! Daebak!" Jessica walked to Krystal's bed with a shining eyes. "You're really my sister! You should go on with minho soojung-ah" 

"Tch eonnie.. you should become smarter.. what'll happend to Hara if i do that?" Krystal glared at her and played with  her sister's hair.

"She's pretty right? she can get another boy easier than you"

"Then you're gonna said she's prettier than me?" Krystal giggled.

"Not really.." Jessica scratched her neck and smiled at Krystal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Minho POV -

Yeah.. I believed right now that i'm tottaly in love with krystal. I liked her more than Hara. That's the truth. But why i feel worried about Hara's feeling? But I guess its better going on this way. So Jonghyun can still try to catch his crush without a distruber like me. 

 

"Jung Soojung" I giggled. "So that's your real name huh?" I laid on the sofa and covered my body with the blanket. I feel like someone is watching me from upstairs. But Mrs. Jung already turned off all the lights on this house so i can't see anything up there. 

"Is there a ghost in this house?" I felt a little scared But i just force my eyes to close. It's quiet comfortable sleeping on a long sofa like this. "Maybe i should try sleeping like this at home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Krystal POV -

I felt the sun already going through my room's windows. I can feel the warmth of the morning sun. I rubbed my eyes and blinked. I looked at the clock. It's still 6.00 AM. "Why did i wake up so early?" I wishpered to myself. I quickly walks outside my room to see is minho still here or not. I looked to the first floor. There's no one on the long sofa. The blanked was already flipped neatly and there's a pillow on top of it. After that, i felt a hand going throung my shoulder. 

 

"Eonnie.. you gave me a shock" I rolled my eyes to her.

"Mian" She  put her hand up and waved it at me. "He's already going home so early this morning" Jessica turned her body to face the younger girl. "He said he still have time to prepare for school if he went home early"

"yeah.. school" I made an irritated expression. "I should prepare for school too.." I sighed and walks lazily into my room's small bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Author POV-

The class was already started. All of the students were busy checking their books on the locker and when straight to their class. Krystal always pick art for her first class. Art never make her bored or sleepy so its quiet okay for her to join art class everyday. She put her books on the empty table near the window. She silently waited for the teacher to come. Suddenly a familiar face showed up from the door. He ran a little to the class and looked for an empty chair. He looked at an empty chair beside Krystal and walked shyly to the place.

 

"Hi.." He waved awkwardly at her.

"Minho, you know what?" Krystal raised one of her eyebrow. "You look strange and weird" 

"This is what happend if you're close with your crush!" He wants to said it badly to the clueless Krystal. But he still told her an excuse. "I just feel really weird after the incident yesterday" Minho smiled.

"Just forget it okay?" Krystal punched MInho's shoulder softly. "Hey let's eat something afterschool" 

"Sure! i'll treat you"

"K. I'll wait for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Hara POV - 

Where's Jonghyun? i already wait for 30 minutes at the school gate. Suddenly i saw him came in a rush with sweats over his body.

 

"What did you do? is something happend?" I walked to him and gave him a tissue.

"Can you wipe the sweats for me" He talked while still catching his breath.

"Ewh gross.." I looked at him, i feel pity. "Okay i'll wipe it"

"Thanks" He smiled while i wiped for him. "It's done.."

"I'll just finished a punishment for not making a homework" He laughed and put his hand around my shoulder, like he always do.

 

I only smiled while listening to his story on the bus. He relised that i didn't give him any respond to his story like usual. I just not feeling well today. after what i heard yesterday no one can expect me to be the bright and talkative hara.

 

"Yah you wont told me any story? about minho is okay" Jonghyun softened his note while calling the jerk's name.

"I don't want to talk about him.. neither krystal" He widened his eyes when he heard our bestfriend name, well my ex-bestfriend name.

"Why? you guys are fighting?" Jonghyun move closer to me. "It must be about minho" I only nodded my head.

"You can't be mad about it" He told me with a cold tone.

"Wae?"

"He's not yours" Jonghyun faced hara "You can't do anything about it"

"But i love him more than she did!" I shouted at him.

"You never know how hard it is for krystal to hide her feelings toward minho for this whole time!" 

"What?"

"She loves him more than you hara.. you should try to accept that" 

 

-To be continued-

 

YEAYYY!! FINNALLY I CAN UPDATE IT :> HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!