The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

 

- Krsytal POV -
What? he intersted with me? is it a lie? no way he blushed that time because of me.. did he think i am a big fool? I felt my hand became all sweaty and i can't think of anything that time. 'So tell me your class after this break okay? I'm waiting for you at this place later' Minho waved at me, i'm still shivered because of the sentences he told me before.
'Yah choi minho! what do you think i am?! did i look like a fool to you?' I can't stand it, everybody know he lied that time! 'I'm not a fool!' I fastened my way to class.
'Krystal! wait' Victoria catched me from the back. 'Did you hear him? he intersted with you! that means.. you'll get a boyfriend in no time!'
'Eonnie, He just wanted to know more about Hara from me! He just want to use me!' i ran from Victoria and open my class door with a kick. 
'Miss Jung what did you think of your behaviour now?!' Mrs. Han grab my hand and drag me outside her class.'Run 15 laps around the school area!' Mrs. Han left me outside and continue her class.
'Damn! Just see what i'll do to him' I really pissed off with that choi Minho! Why Hara intersted with him?! 
I walked to the school field and lay my body there. Suddenly theres another student who got punished by the teacher, he just keep running without looking at me.
'Yah, am i invisible?' I  grab his feet. 'Oah! You scared me! Krystal!' He sits next to me. 
'What are you doing here? Doing the punishment?' Jonghyun answered with a nod.'Yah, you know This morning, you and minho being a hot topic!' Jonghyun grab my shoulder. 'I know.. he's really something. How can i believe him! we just met each other yesterday' I kick a plastic bottle in front of me. 
'Did you think he's really intersted with you?' 
'Wha- yah! it's impossible! he likes Hara not me!' 
'Ha-Hara?! Yah he didn't know it? i think i've already told him about her...' Jonghyun suddenly stand up and walked away from me. i can hear he keep swearing 
'This brat' He punched his fist to the tree in front of him.
'What's wrong? you liked Hara too?' *sigh* i relaxed my body on the tree, Jonghyun followed me. 'Yeah i like her... since our childhood time!' He ruffled his own hair. 'I was sure i already told Minho about it! did he betrayed me?!' Jonghyun looking at me with worried expression.
'He-hey! maybe he just blushed around Hara because she's very pretty? C'mon Jong he wont betrayed his own bestie!' I patted his head. 'I'm leaving,annyeong' I waved to him and entered my class after Mrs.Han left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Author POV-
Krystal walked to her chair lazily. Too much problem appearing around her today.'Should i met him today?' She keeps murmuring with her self. 'Why i feel nervous? He didn't Intersted with me! he just want to know about hara!' She burried her face with her school blazer. Suddenly the break time bell ring. 
'It's break time already?' Krystal tied her hair and make it as a ponytail. Suddenly Hara walked to her class and walked to Krystal table.
'He intersted with you huh?' Hara sits next to krystal and played with her hair.
'It must be a lie, actually i know he-' Krystal thinking hard, if She told Hara that Minho blushed for her ,it must be easier for Hara to get closer with him.. then what will happend to jonghyun if that happend? he must be felt betrayed by both of his friend.'H-he.... just met me yesterday,no way he intersted with me' krystal answered Hara coldly as she stand up from her chair.
'You're going to meet him right now?' Hara pouted her face.
'He asked me to.. don't worry i wont do anything with him' Krystal smiled at Hara 'You want to came along?' 
'Sure!' Hara grabbed Krystal hand and ran outside Krystal class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Minho POV-
I must make her believed that i'm truly intrested with her.. what should i do?! she's quiet smart and now she didn't believed in me! i got stuck on that plan! 
'Show must go on minho!' I hit my forehead hard to make me concentrate on everything.
', now i feel dizzy' I walked fast to the corridor and saw Hara come along with Krystal. 
'He-hey' please don't smile at me or i'll blushed again!
'annyeong' Krystal answered me coldly.'I'm at the Physic class after this, that's all you want to know right?' 'e-eung! by the way, she's your friends right?' Just try to calm! i must know her! 
'yeess, I'm her bestie! Go Hara,annyeong!' She offered me with a handshake. 
'ooh.. i see, i'm Minho,Choi Minho' Should i give her my biggest smile?
'Yah! stop it! your smile is so disgusting' Krystal kick my ankle. 
is this girl a psyco?! hold your anger minho.. 
'i'm just trying to be nice!' she twitched her eyes at me. i wishpered to my self 'Who do you think you are krystal?!'
'I've already told you what you wanted to know right now, so we're leaving' Krystal drag Hara with her hand, Hara bowed at me and hit krystal Hand to let go of it.
'W-wait! you guys want to spend this break with me?' 
'No' Krystal turned her head and walked away from me.
'This gonna be hard!' i kick the wall in front of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Guys Annyeong!' I walked to My group table in the cafetaria.
'Eo! minho!' Onew Hyung waved at me and ask me to sit next to him.
'Minho, can i talk to you after break?' Suddenly jonghyun talk to me, with no expression at all.
'Ss-sure!' Did i do something wrong? that was the tought on my mind until i met Jonghyun after school.
'Whats that thing that you want to talk about jong?' I slurped my coke and toss it to the trashbin.
'Did you remember Hara?' Why he suddenly asked me this stupid question? He told me about Hara, his childhood friends like everytime.
'Of course i remember her, wae?'
'You know i love her right?' i can see jonghyun holding his fist.
'What? yes i know it, actually you want to talk about what?' I can feel sweat already all over my face, Jonghyun look nice because he smiled alot but when he goes angry... i don't know how to describe it!
'You like her?' Jonghyun smirked at me.
'I don't even know how she looked like! how can i liked her?' Now i feel theres something wrong about this thing, don't say that Hara that i like is the one that Jonghyun like too?
'Don't act like you Don't know it' Jonghyun pushed my shoulder and make me bump to the wall. 
'I-it hurt!' It really hurt! is it true? we like the same girl?'
'Yah! do you think theres another cheers squad member that named Hara?! I'm dissapointed with you.. i think i can trust you, i was wrong' 
Sweat running down from my forehead, i shivered hard and felt my heart aching, how can this happend to me? how can i fell in love with the same girl that my best friend like?! how can i be this fool? 
'Is it because of Krystal? She know it from the start? she told him about it?' i can't stop thinking about it, i feel my eyes getting hot and hotter, tears are rolling down from my face.
'What should i do?' 
- To Be continued -