The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

-Author POV-

'What did you say?' Krystal stood from her sit and face Jonghyun.
'You love him Krys, admit it' Jonghyun replied her and relaxed his body on the bus chair. 
'I-i don't think so..' Krystal finnaly sat her body next to Jonghyun.
'Have you ever fall in love? i don't think you understand about love' 
'I-i do understand about it! but i never felt my heart hurting for a boy..' Krystal looked at jonghyun with empty expression. Jonghyun knows that she's hurting inside. he knew what exactly Krystal feeling is. 
'You were hurt because Minho left you and go with Hara right? I do feel dissapointed with him.. i think he would stop liking her because i like her too, i was wrong' Jonghyun bring out his bitter smile.
'Is that what we called love?' Krystal keep looking straight, with blank expression.
'What do you mean?' 
'When you feel your heart aching when you saw that person  is with someone else and when you wanted to spend all day of your life with him and when you closed your eyes when your lips touched with him and you didn't want to pull out your lips out of his. is that love?' 
'You're tottaly in love Krys...'
'With choi Minho?'
'Yeah.. you want me to help you?' 
'No-no thanks, someone already liked him from the start..' Krystal strightened up her sit.
'Huh? who?' jonghyun move closer to Krystal and asked with a curious tone.
'You don't have to know it, hey i'll go out now. Bye' Krystal walked to the bus door and waved at jonghyun by the window. She walked silently, she still thinking is she called a girl in love right now? She looked at the sky while walking. Suddenly her memory when Minho kissed her lips flashing on her mind.
'Why i keep thinking about him? i should stop! or it'll hurt me more' Krystal tears are coming out from her eyes once again.
'I was broken hearted by Choi Minho? Huh, whatever' Krystal wiped her tears and fastened up her step to her house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Krystal POV-
'Mom, Sica Eonnie! I'm hoome~' I throw my body on the sofa. I looked around at my living room. why does it feel so empty? there's no furniture that was moved from the room. Or is it because of my mood? huh.. I shouldn't act this way! I promised to my self to not ever cry because of boy! but now I broke the promise that I make.
'Yah Krystal! is there something wrong with you?' Jessica entered the living room. I think she came from the kitchen. She jumped to the sofa and hug me tightly.
'Why you so happy?' I tried to released her hands from my body. its useless she's too strong.
'Nothing! my mood is just great today' She smiled and then turned to serious again.
'Did someone dare to hurt you?!' she noticed my red eyes and wet cheeks.
'Huh? there's no one that hurt me Eonnie!' I tried to laugh as happy as i can. But i can't do that even a little laugh.
'Tell me about it krys..' 
'Its... but don't laugh at me!' I pointed my finger to .
'Okay! i wont laugh at you' She moved her fingers and act like she was zipping .
'I'm in love' I felt my face was going to explode right away.
'W-wut? pfft...' She tried to hold her laugh. I know it she wont keep her promise.
'You said you wont laugh, remember? i'm going back to my room. Don't ever ask me about this again' I grabbed my bag and walked to the stairs.
'Soojung-ah! wait for me!!' she followed me until we arrived at my room.
*sigh* 'Okay, i'll tell you about it. I fell in love with the boy that Hara loves' I crossed my legs on the bed.
'Are you kidding me?' Jessica put her face closer to mine.
'No, happy now?' I lay my body on the bed and looked at my phone. I wanted to call Hara so badly and asked her what did they do at the coffee shop. At the moment i wanted something bad will happend to them so Minho will regret leaving me alone, but i wanted them to be happy too.
'Argh! eonnie I feel depressed right now!' I ruffled my messy hair.
'This means war, soojung' Jessica twitched her eyes at me.
'What? i don't want to take hara's boy!' I shook my head.
'I didn't mean that! this mean you can get him in a nice way! just get closer to him as a friend and then bang! he's yours!' 
'Ckck eonnie now i think you have a mind! i don't wanna talk about it. let me sleep' I pull my blanket and covered all of my body with it.
'Eonnie please get out from my room...' 
'Arraseo, bye' She closed the door and turned off my room lights.
'Huh.. lets stop thinking about it'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Meanwhile at the coffee shop/
-Author POV-
Minho drink his coffee slowly and looked straight to his table. Hara felt theres something wrong with him and decided to ask.
'Is there something wrong with you?' Hara stopped drinking her coffee and looked straight to Minho.
'No, nothing. I'm okay' Minho smiled at her and looked back to his table. He was worried. Hara can read his expression clearly. 
'You want to go home?' Hara gave minho her sympathic smile. Minho only answered with a nod and a guilty face.
'I'm sorry, i must go home now' Minho grabbed his bag quickly and ran to the cafe front door.
'Maybe i should go home now too' Hara walked to the cafe front door with a dissapointed heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-MinHo POV-
'! why I left her at school alone' I ruffled my hair and ran back to school. Why I feel guilty for that girl? I ran through the school gate and searched for her everywhere at school. There's no one. I was such a fool, of course theres no one at school at this time! I looked at the sky that already bacame dark. 
'Whatever its none of my bussines!' I walked to the parking lot and entered my car. I looked at the car window and looked at the front seat next to me. ' I left her alone after i beg her for forgiveness? She's right, I'm a jerk' I wishpered to my self and relaxed my head. I stepped on my car gas pedal and drived to home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Krystal POV- 
I heard my mom calling me outside my room for waking me up to school. I opened my eyes slowly It feel like my room ceiling was spinning around me. I tried to blinked my eyes but things are still the same, I stood from my bed. My head was hurting so much. I tried to stand still and walked outside my room. My mom was waiting for me but when she saw me walked outside my room her expression looked worried. 
'Krystal? are you okay? your face look really pale!' My mom touched my forehead to check on my temperature.
'You had a cold! you just rest today and don't come to school!' My mom lead me to my room.
'No.. I must go to school! my art project deadline is today!' I rushed to the bathroom.
 
'Omma i'm going!' I skipped my breakfast just in case i'm late. I walked quickly to the bus stop infront of my house area.
I waited for the bus. My head was hurting so bad! I sat on the bench and put my hand around my forehead. suddenly the bus came, i entered it suddenly i saw a familiar face inside it. Choi Minho. I tried to escape my eyes to meet with him. I wished this bus was full of passenger But it was freakin empty! I walked to the sit infront of him and put on my headset. I think he realized me. He tap on my shoulder but i pretend to didn't feel it. He called my name. Actually i didn't even played any song in my ipod but i pretended to. He tap me once again, this time he called my name louder.
My head was already in pain, and then i met him. Now its worse! I looked at the window and realized its already in front of my school. I walked unsteadly to the bus door. Minho followed me to the door and looking weirdly at my walking style.
'Can't you stop looking at me like that?' I talked without looking at him.
Suddenly when i stepped on the ground i feel like all of the things that i see was blur. I shook my head and grabbed the fence of my school gate to make my body walked steadly.
Min Ho ran to me and touched my hand. Suddenly I felt my body became weak and the world became pitch black ,i fell on his arm.
'Krystal! Krystal! wake up!' Was the last things that i heard before i became unconsious.
-To be continued-
 
 
Guys! I'm planning to publish a new Fanfic about Baekhyun&Taeyeon couple! Please check this out! :