The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

-Krystal Pov-

I look straight to his two eyes and his worried expression, i can feel my heart beating faster and faster.. i was sure i never intersted with this person neither his group, whatever that come to my mind,i dont want to think about this right now.
suddenly i heard running footstep, it must be Hara.
I quickly stand up and Hara was looking at us strangely. 
'annyeonghaseyo' Hara bowed a little to minho, he replied it with a little smile i can see he blushed when Hara smiled to him. He likes Hara, that was the first tought that come to my mind.
'Hmm.. are you okay? i'm sorry before i-' 
'it's okay,im alright' i grab my bag from the gorund. 'Hara let's go home' i grab her hand.
'y-yah! wait!' Hara tried to escape her hand from my arm but i think i hold her hand too strong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Krystal! let go of my hand!' Hara pouted her face in front of me.
'i'm sorry..' i release my hand from her and sat down on the park bench.
'What's wrong? did he do something bad to you? huh?' Hara looked worried and keep shaking my shoulder.
'gwenchanayo~ he just bumped with me and i fall to the ground,i'm okay! see?' i tried to make her not worried about me, actually i felt pain around my hands but i just couldn't concentrate on anything that time.
'aah i see.. did you guys already know each other? did you get his number?' Hara keep asking me with super curious tone.
'what? yah! babo ya! how can i ask his number?! we just bumped with each other and he was trying to said sorry to me. that's all,ckckck...' i shooked my head listening to her fool questions.
'i'm just asking!' she mehrong at me.
'you're friends with Jonghyun right? why don't you ask him about Minho?' Hara choked while drinking her water after hearing my question.
'you want him to tease 
 me? no way! hey its getting late lets go home' she put her water bottle inside her bag and walked happily in front of me. 
Did we feel happy when we are in love with someone? *sigh* i hope i have someone in my heart right now.. but please not that choi minho! thinking about it make me feel like to puke right away. I covered my face with my hand and running to follow Hara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i opened my house door and found my sister, Jessica watching the television in the living room.
'Eonnie annyeong' i took my shoes off  and sit next to her.
'Soojung-ah, you still walked to home with Hara?' my sister asked me calmly and patted my head softly. i answered her with a nod and relax my head on her shoulder.
'yah, you should try to have a boyfriend! you already on your second grade in high school right now!' she hit my shoulder a bit hard.'Eonnie it hurt!' I hit her shoulder back.
'Yah are you that unpopular with boys? Even Hara has already been in a realationship  with a boy before' 
'She already broke up with junhyung ,eonnie!' I tried to protect my shoulder to not getting hitted by Jessica. 
'Aish.. it must be because of your cold personality! you should change it Krys..' She relax her body on the couch again.
'I can't change for them, you got it?' i stand up from the couch and running to my room,slamming the door. I heard my mom shouting worried to us 'What did you guys fighting about?'
'Nothing!' We answered at the same time.
I throw my body to my bed and looked at my room white ceiling. I felt tired... When suddenly i remember how my heart beat faster and when i bumped with Minho This evening. And seeing his blushed face when Hara smiled to him ,make me somehow feel a little dissapointed.
'What am i thinking about?! Krystal are you crazy?! Hara already like him before you did! and no way i fall for him!' i hit my head with my pillow and covered it.I feel really sleepy and fall to my sleep right away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Minho POV-
She really greeted me? i still can't believe it! i never like a girl that much before.. even blushed for her! I think this time i fell in love not just intersted with her. 'What's her name? Ha-hara?' i smiled alone like a fool just thinking about her.'Should i told the other guys about her? no-no way! they will tease me in front of her' i lay on the couch in my room, i know its quiet big for a teenagers room. i already used to this thing,luxury. But it didn't meant anything if your parents never at home.'Can She makes me feel not alone? how can i get closer to her?' I walked in my room thinking hard how to get myself close to her.'Should i use the girl that bumped with me this evening? she's her friends right? they seems really close with each other.. i'll think about this..'  i removed my school blazer and sleep on my bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I should start my plan today, i just want to know about hara not getting closer with that girl! i should remember it! 'Minho You still need many step to get closer with Hara! lets do this!'
-Author Pov-
Minho put on his school blazer and walked down to the dining room. He only saw his hyung eating all alone. 'Hyung, omma appa didn't come home last night?' he sat down on one of the chairs. 
'No they didn't.. we always like this minho, left all alone. But we already getting used to it right? its okay with just the two of us!' Minseok offer Minho a Highfive,Minho laughed and Accept his brother highfive. 
'yah.. You're falling in love right now, am i right?' Minseok rise his eyebrows while teasing Minho. 'Mwo?! a-anieyo!' Minho Choked with his cereal and drink all of his milk. 
'Yah eat slowly.. last night i heard all of your thought about that Hara girl' Minseok put one spoon full of cereal into his mouth. 'Ne? arraseo.. i admitt it, yes i'm in love! y'know how it feels right,hyung?' Minho stop eating his cereal and took his car key on the table.
'Heh.. You're busted Ho!' Minseok laughing hard and accompanied minho to their house front door. 'Be carefull from the greyish road!' He waved to minho. 
'Huh?.. all road are grey colored hyung..' Minho punched his brother arm softly and entered his car and waved to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho keep looking for Krystal to ask what class she's in after break. Finally he met her at the school corridor. She was with her friend. Minho wishpered to himself. 'Should i ask her in front of her friends?' He ruffled his hairs. He move closer to Krystal and touched her shoulder. 'What?' Krystal turned her head to face him with cold tone.'eum.. What's your name?' Minho offered her a handshake. 'I'm Krystal, if you wanted to ask am i okay. I'm super okay. I'll go now. Annyeong' Krystal bowed to him and walked away. 
'This kid...' minho tried to control his anger. 'Krystal shii wait!' He ran to Krystal and grab her hand. 'Just want to ask what class are you in after this break?' Minho tried to control his expression to look nice.
'Why? you want to Know more about Hara? i didn't get in the same class as her' Krystal release Minho hand and leave him still in shock.
'Wha- she know it?... I should try the other plan...maybe it'll change a little bit' Minho tried to catch krystal hand. 'W-wait! who's Hara? i didn't know anything about her.. I want to know more about you,because you're intersting..' He hold Krystal hands Tight and smiled as he could see Krystal face looked suprised and pale at the same time. Her hands all become sweaty and her expression are uncontrolable.
-To be continued-
 
Hey! i'm glad if you like my story ^^ i'm sorry if theres something wrong with the vocabulary XD english is not my first language :D