Hara realize something?

The Melted Ice

"She loves him more than you hara.. you should try to accept that" 

- Hara's POV -

I frowned at Jonghyun's words. It's not like I'm mad or something, It just hits my heart. I started thinking about Krystal and Minho laughing happily while walking together, hand-in-hand. It hurts so bad and It makes me wanted to cry again. But my tears were dry, It wont flow outside my eyes even if I want to. I cried for Minho too much while maybe he doesn't even thinks about me. I burried my face inside my palms. I knew Jonghyun was staring at me for this whole time.

"You okay?" He tapped my shoulder "I'm sorry if I said something wrong" He sighed and rested his back to bus seat.

"nope" I said while looking straight into his brown eyes. Since when Jonghyun's eyes became this attractive? I thought.

"What you said earlier was true Jjong" I plastered a thin smile on my face and rested my head on Jonghyun's shoulder and touched his muscular arms. It's been so long since the last time I touch him like I always did back when we were still a kid. Jonghyun always shivers whenever we made physical contact or I accidentally touched him. It's weird right? But that is Jonghyun.

"Eyy, don't touch me like that" He said while looking around "People will misunderstand us.."

"So, what? you care that much? I missed you so much Jongie" I giggled. "I miss our old friendship!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it.." He blushed. Oh gosh! he blushed.. it's strange.

- Author POV -

Krystal and Minho were walking through the street with a big smile on their face. Krystal can only giggles shyly whenever she caught Minho lending his eyes on Krystal face. Minho and Krystal was walking side by side without talking about anything. They're too shy. Minho looked at Krystal's porcelain hand next to his hand. He wants to grab it so bad and hold it inside his hand. He let his fingers getting closer slowly before holding her hand.

"It's winter, It's cold right?" Minho said without facing Krystal's happy face.

"Uh-huh" Krystal only nodded and hides her smile.

"What do you want to eat?" Minho asked.

"Let's eat at the cupcake shop near here" 

"Okay, kajja!" 

* At the cupcake shop *

Krystal let her eyes scrolls all foods on the menu. They all look so delicious, she can't even decides anything while minho Only orders a hot chocolate. The waiter seems tired for waiting Krystal to choose the food.

"If you confused for what to eat, we have a special menu for a couple like you two" The waiter smiled as she looked at Krystal and Minho shy expression.

"We're not-" Before Krystal finished her sentence, Minho already covered with his palm.

"Okay, we take it" Minho speaks as he nodded to the waiter.

"Why you said that?" Krystal widened her eyes, Minho smiled and said "Because I want it to be like that"

-Jonghyun's POV-

Hara missed me? well that's good. Because she had spent her past two years in high school playing with other boys but not me. She only talked to me in bus. She even missed how it felt to touch my body like she used to do back when we were still kids. Krystal always told us to be the parents while she played the child when playing pretend.

I realized that I was in love with hara ever since we were kids. She just so attractive in my eyes. Even when she cried so loud when her pet turtle died when she was ten. Krystal even about how ugly Hara was when she cried, but I don't care she's beautiful in every angle, and everytime in my eyes. But here I am, I could only stared at her bright face without telling her the truth of my heart.

"Stop staring at me like that" She pushed my face aside to face other things but not her face. 

"Why? you're pretty you know?" I laughed, It's true. "What's wrong with you? I'm all sweaty and you said I'm pretty" She shook her head and starts humming a song.

"I love you Hara.." I wishpered.

"What did you say? I think i heard something"

"Nope, nothing" I shrugged and look away from her.

Hara nodded and turned her head back to the window. She seems like she was thinking of something. She clicked her hand and faced me back.

"Tell me, If You got a girlfriend and both of us, I mean me and her were drowning in the sea who would you like to rescue first?" Hara said in an exited tone. I was realieved she forgot about Minho already. Well, I had to choose now.

"You" I'm obvious I know.

"WHAT? whyyy? what about your girlfriend?" She said in a shock.

"Well for me, It doesn't matter who's the first person that I rescue" Hara frowned in confuse. "Well if I choose to rescue my girlfriend first.. the result would be the same. You'll still be the first to be rescued"

"What do you mean? I don't get it" Hara moves closer to me, curiousity flow over her body.

"It'll still be the same,because I want you to be the girlfriend who I'll rescue first"

"You want me to..." She gulped.

"Yeah"

"I-I'm speechless Jjong" 


 

(A/N) I'm sorry this story was abandoned by me T_T so sorry.. I ran out of ideas guys. So, maybe I'll end this story sooner after I added a few chapters or right after this one. Idk, though. I'm putting more JongHara than MInstal in this chapter because I want to finish the plot twist first so this can end smoothly (?)

KEEEPPP SUUUBSSSCCRRIIBIIIIINNNGGG