The end

The Melted Ice

(A/N : Kyute minho for the poster X| *Dead*)

- Author POV-

Hara blinked her eyes for the several times and cleared . She wants to say something to Jonghyun, but his sudden confession was making her super in shock. They're friends for almost their whole life, how could this happen?. Hara throwed her face from Jonghyun and stay seated with an awkward position. She tries to avoid eye contact with Jonghyun. But Jonghyun only smiled at her acts and hold her small hands.

"Yah! don't be panic and awkward like this!" He said while ruffling hara's hair.Hara stay quiet and still avoiding Jonghyun's brown eyes.

She sighed and let her hands go from Jonghyun's grip.

"You can think for the answer, I'll give you some times to think" Jonghyun smiled, but this time it seems bitter. Hara widened her eyes and make a cross sign between her fingers.

"No-no-no! I'll answer you now!" Jonghyun was shocked by her words. "I'll accept you.."

"What?" Jonghyun answered.

"Kim Jonghyun! from now! You're my boyfriend" Hara said while smiling and plant a kiss on Jonghyun's cheek.

Hara realize she wanted Minho just because he's charming and stuff. Minho never really makes her heart beats faster or make Her blushed. But Jonghyun, He makes Hara's heart beat faster when she saw him running towards her whenever she calls him. He never complains how late is the time, he only cares about her. He always listen to all of Hara's stories about Minho although he hates it very much. Hara only realize it, all this time the love she's been waiting for is always standing there infront of her.

 

*Meanwhile at the cafe*

Krystal shyly glance at the smiling boy infront of her. Her heart is beating uncontrolably fast. Her cheeks felt warm because of the blushes she had after seeing this guy infront of her. Krystal grins her teeth and pretend to look at the menu infront of her while actually they already ordered the food.

Minho cleared his throat and holds Krystal's freezing hand. Krystal smiled shyly at him while Minho holds her other hands.

"Your hands were freezing" Minho said. He holds Krystal hands inside his warm palms. Krystal only nodded.

"So.. I want to respond about the couple things.." Krystal's expression suddenly change into a serious one. "Let's do that..

"Do what?" a playful smile was plastered on Minho's face.

"That.." Krystal cheeks started to get red again, this time her ears were red too. "I want to be your girlfriend" She puts a tin smile before burried her face on the table.

"What did you say?" Minho puts his hand behind his ear, pretending that he didn't catch what Krysta just said.

Krystal only shook her head and keep covering her maybe, super-red-face.

Minho only smiled and laughed. He pull Krystal's hand to make her stop covering her red face.

"So from now, you belong to a guy named Choi Minho" Minho gives Krystal a peck on the lips, leaving the shy Krystal keeps smiling like she never smiled before. Well, she was rareky smiling before she met Minho.

"I think I just melt your Ice, Krystal" Minho caressed her warm cheeck. Minho rubbed his thumbs on her face. while mouthing 'I love you' from his mouth.

Krystal do the same thing, she puts her palms around minho cheeks and mouthed 'Me too'. 

 

And the story about a complicated friendships and the ice princess's heart that was hard to approach finally melted by Choi Minho's spell, called 'love'. At the end Hara was the one who said sorry first and told Krystal that she was wrong and she wants their old friendship. Krystal accept the apology and get back their old friendship. Same thing happend between Jonghyun and Minho. 

SO I WANNA SAY THIS STORY ENDED WITH A HAPPILY EVER AFTER ENDING. WEEHEEE!