The Melted Ice

The Melted Ice

-Author POV-

Krystal released her lips from Minho lips. She's trying to move a little far from Minho.
'Why?' Krystal turned her head to face Minho.
'What?' Minho grabbed his school blazer from the ground and walked to the stairs.
'Wait!' Krystal grab his hands. 'You just kissed me.. why did you do that?' Krystal keep looking at the ground, she's blushing.
'Wha- ahh.. that thing, i just want to know that you like me or not. It came out as you like me' Minho give Krystal a little smile and released krystal hands from him then walked away.
'Yah! Choi Minho! You did that things just to check that?! You're a jerk.' Krystal slap Minho face with a very cold expression.
Minho still in shock with things that she do.
'Yah krystal Jung, did you think i like you so i kissed you? You know who i like. Lets just wrap these things nicely and we can be friend again!' Minho offers her a handshake.
'Whatever.. i just relized that maybe you already kissed a million girls just to check if they liked you or not. And, we never be a friend!' Krystal walked away.
'Tch! i never do that! you know? if i do that thing maybe Hara already taste my lips! okay if you mad at me, I'm really sorry. You're the first girl that i kissed in this school, that mean i'm not a jerk!' Minho tried to catch Krystal.
'Did you think i even care about those kissing things? Just leave me alone. Arraseo?' Krystal entered the woman restroom to stop Minho for following her.
'Cam-camkaman!' Minho tried to enter the restroom, but some students are looking at him like he's a ert. 
'Krystal, Jeongmal mianhae, don't think of me as a jerk. okay? Lets become friends again.. Meet me at the school gate afterschool Eo?'' Minho took a deep breath and walked to the Physics class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Hara POV-
*Sigh* 'Where's Krystal?' i looked at my wristwatch. 
'I already waited for her for 15 minutes! Huh! It's better if i go to the class now' I picked my Physics book from my locker and ran to the class. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Damn! I'm late, be calm Hara..' I took a deep breath and entered the classroom.
'Ehm! Why did you come late to my class Miss Go?' Mrs. Kang stared at me with her deathly stare.
'Eung.. sorry Mrs. Kang i have a headache earlier so i have to take the medicine first' Its better than tell the truth and got a punishment.
'Okay, I accept your reason. Now go to your seat' 
'Ne.. Kamsahamnida' I bowed to her and looking for an empty chair. Suddenly i saw Choi Minho with no-one sitting next to him. I make a quickstep to there.
'Hey!' I pat his shoulder to wake him up.
'Y-Yes?' He looked shocked when he saw me standing next to him.
'Can i take this seat?' 
'Sure! Be my seatmate!' He's smiling and chuckled a little bit.
'Gomawo' I smiled to him and put my book on the table.
'Hey Krystal should enter this class right?' Minho asked me with worried expression.
'Yes, why? how did you know she'll enter this class after break?' 
'She told me on the day we first met, remember?' 
'Aah, i remember. I don't know.. she didn't appear after break. I came late beause i waited for her.
'You're a good friend!' He give me a thumbs up, even that was a ridiclous thing.
'Ne? hehe you're quiet different from your outer appearance Minho-shii' He seems a little bit shy when i said those things. I could see he blushed a bit.
'Jinjja? gomawo~ ,Hara-shii?'
'Ne?' 
'Are you free afterschool? Lets try the new coffee shop near our school together!' 
'Yes i'm free, sure' 
'Really?! you wanna came along? Gomawoo!' He looked really happy after i said yes. Did he intested with me too? Then it'll be easier for me to date him.
'Wait for me at the school gate, okay?'
'Okaaay!' I give him my biggest smile to him, we laughed quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Minho POV-
'Today is a really lucky day for me!' I ran to the lockers room and jumped there. Suddenly Taemin entered the room, looking weirdly at me.
'Hyung..? not feeling good huh?' He shook his head and open his locker.
'Yah! if i'm like this that means i'm really happy right now!' 
'Arrasseo arraseo.. What's that thing that make you happy?'
 I put my arm around his neck and dragged him to the canteen.
'You know what?'
'What? You have a new girlfriend? that's a usual things for me to know hyung' He laughed at me, an insulting laugh.
'Aniyeo! You know i liked Hara right?' 
'Ne?! are you kidding me? Hyung.. you betrayed Jonghyun hyung!'
'Its not like that taemin-ah! Its a very long story! so.. the thing is, i'll go to the new coffee shop near here with her after school!' 
'Hyung.., but still this isn't right!'
'Hey! Jjong is not her boyfriend yet! so its free for me to get closer with her' I sighed and stand up from the chair. 
'Whatever hyung, don't ever think to ask me for help to get closer with her okay?' Taemin waved at me and left the canteen.
' I didn't even ask you to do that..' suddenly  i saw Krystal sitting alone on the canteen chair.
'I must give her my sincerest apology..' i walked to her chair and sit next to her.
'What are you doing?' She keep slurping her orange juice without  even looking at me.
'I'm sorry for the things that i do earlier..' I smiled to her and walked to face her straight face.
'For what? Kissed my innocent lips? just forget it.. its not full your fault. Its me who wasn't thinking right, i should've pull my lips out of yours if i think you're just joking with me' I didnt expect her to say those things!
'So did you mean.. you already forgive me?' 
Krystal didn't say anything and just nodded her head.
'Really?'
'Yes! Why you're so annoying?!' she toss her orange juice bottle to the trash bin.
'Thanks krys! Because i feel really sorry for you.. I'll treat you meat afterschool! you should come! okay?'
'Sure... that's your promise! i'll wait you outside my classroom afterschool' She punched my shoulder and walked away.
'Why did i feel so comfortable with her?' i shook my head and hit my head with my hands.
'What are you thinking about?' I walked to my last class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran to krystal class, she already waited for me.
'Annyeong! kajja!' I put my hands around her neck, she jumped a bit when i did that.
'Wae? you nervous around me?'
'What?! nervous? you hope!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Author POV-
Krystal ran to the school gate while minho following her from the back.
'Yah.. stop running!' Suddenly someone tap his shoulder.
'Oh? Hara shii?' Minho faced Hara, without looking back at Krystal.
'You remember your promise huh?' Hara smiled and pointing her finger to Krystal.
'Aah! to coffee shop? Of course i remember!' Minho awkwardly scratch his un itchy neck.
'Yah! Choi Minho! Ppali wa!' Krystal ran back to Minho, her expression changed when she relized Hara was there.
'Oh! Hara? Annyeong!' 
'You want to go somewhere with Minho?' Hara raised one of her eyebrow.
'I just-' Minho close before she finished her sentences.
'No-no we just wanted to go to the bus stop, yeah bus stop' Minho smiled and grabbed Hara hands.
'Hara-shii lets go to the coffee shop!' 
'What about Krystal? maybe we can go together?' Hara looked at Krystal.
'No. Just go with Minho, he promised you to go there together. I'll go home now' Suddenly krystal change to her cold side and glared at Minho.
'Yah! did i do something wrong? how dare you glared at me?' Minho keep shouting and pointing his finger to Krystal.
'Minho-shii enough! she's my friend!' 
'Aah.. you're right, Mianhae. Kajja!'
They left the heart broken Krystal alone.
'How could he promise me when he already promised to go somewhere with hara? I was a fool who believed a jerk like him!' Tears keep rolling down on her cheeks. 
Krystal entered the bus. She choose the back chair so she can keep crying.
'Babo ya Soojung-ah!' Krystal hit her forehead with her hand. 
'I should've known theres no hope for me to get closer with Minho! He loves Hara! how can i have this hope? Why i feel happy when he kissed me? even for those ridiclous thing? Wae?!' Krystal wishpered to herself. Jonghyun entered the same bus as her and sat next to her.
'You sad?' Jonghyun pat krystal shoulder for showing his sympathic side.
'You think I'm happy right now?' Krystal glared at Jonghyun.
'Ani.. I'm just asking!' 
'Don't ask if you already know the answer' Krystal answered Jonghyun coldly.
'Yah.. I saw everything..' Jonghyun take a deep breath and relaxed  his head on the chair.
Krystal only answered with a nod and wipe her tears with her palm.
'Krystal,You're in Love with Minho' Krystal jumped from her chair. She stand up from the chair and looked at Jonghyun with weird expression, her face became pale and her body was shivering.
'What did you say?'
-To be continued-