Pizza Movie. werewolfs?

Notes'N'Words

The Next Day Rachel had Decided to Visit Seoul and stay with her friend Niko for a couple weeks. she asked her friend Tonya to keep an eye on her house and feed her fishies while she was gone. It was like now 7 am in korea when she arrived and Niko picked her up and took her to her apartment. "you can use the Guest room as always"Niko said. Rachel knew where the Guest room was. She walked in seeing the Perfect Small room with a Comfortable bed with Fuzzy like puffy pillows and plush blankets. She smiled Dropping her bags and Jumped onto the bed rolling around feeling how soft the blanket was. She sighed sitting up and Began to unpack her things.

"hey, Rachel I Called Jiho and Kyung asked them to come over for a visit" Rachel Beamed smileing at Niko "well you might want to shower and change"she said leaving. Rachel smiled wide and Grabbed a nice outfit.

She Ran to the bathroom taking a shower before dressing. She then ran to the living room and sat on the couch. "They wont be over till later Tonight, they are bringing a couple friends and Pizza. Might aswell have a Pizza Movie Night im going out to Buy some movies you want to come with me?"Niko asked. "Why not"Rachel said They Got there coats on and left going to a coffee shop for coffee first before heading out to buy movies and Snacks. They bought 3 movies which is supposed to last the night. Soda's Tea and Snacks.

When they got back Niko started setting everything up for the night while Rachel went and fixed her face alittle more with some BB Cream and other products. and Brushed her hair she smiled her jaw length hair framing her face perfectly it was cute kinda like a bob like Minzy had in I Love You M/V. She had just gotten it cut while they were out she even got it died black and tinted Purple.

She walked out of the bathroom walking to the living room. as she was walking she saw Jiho standing close to the door having a chat with Niko he didnt notice her. She Ran up quickly and threw her arms around him giving him a side hug. He looked down. "Chessy? What are you doing here?"He asked. "Im here for a couple of weeks"Rachel said. "Chessy!"Kyung yelled almost Running up and Hugging her back. "Chessy SandWhich"Jiho said Turning and wrapping his arms around both of them. "yah"Rachel said the laughed and pulled back. "We Brought Pizza"Jiho said. "Yeah, i can smell it"Rachel beamed up at him. He laughed. "Hello" rachel looked over in the direction of the Voice to see Block B's Maknae Jihoon, "Hello, Jihoon"She sang walking over and hugging him. he looked down at her blushing. "hello"he repeated. She pulled back. "i do not bite,...Unless you want me to"She said smirking. Causing him to blush pulling back all the way and sat down.

"Hey, You changed your hair"Kyung said touching her head. Rachel nodded. "Just got it done today"She said smiling up at him. He smiled his greasy smile "I like it"He said. she blushed alittle and turned her head away. "He is right it really looks good, Dont you think so Jihoon"Jiho said. "Uh..yeah..i..its cute"Jihoon said no looking over at her. "Hey, Hyung!"Jiho yelled. MinHyuk popped up out of the kitchen. "yeah, Jiho-Ah"He said. "Stop Flirting with Niko-Noona"He said. MinHyuk smirked. "im not"He said then went back into the kitchen. Jiho shook his head "You having fun so far?"Jiho asked Rachel. "yeah"She said smiling brightly up at him. "Nice, How about tomorrow me and Kyung take you out for some Coffee or to an arcade or something?"Jiho asked. Rachel turned to him. "How about a skatepark instead?"she asked "Really, A SkatePark. The last time we saw eachother you could not skate to save your life"Kyung said. Rachel turned to him. "well, i learned im not the best but atleast i can balance now"She said smiling up at him. "anyways, Cant one of you guys help me out alittle"She said looking at Jiho then back at Kyung Smiling cutely up at them holding her arm behind her back. "yeah yeah, Ok"Jiho said. She hugged him. "thank you"she said.

"Ok, Time for Movies"Niko said walking out of the kitchen with drinks MinHyuk following her carrying Drinks and snacks. everyone sat down Rachel ended up sitting on the floor next to Jiho. "What, We Watching?"Rachel asked. "Werewolf's:The Beast Among us"Niko said. "WereWolf's? I love WereWolf's just not the twilight ones Bah i hate twilight"Rachel said turning back around. "Werewolfs are awesome"Jiho said. "yeah they are"rachel said. Rachel moved alittle trying to get more comfortable. Kyung Chuckled and Seperated his legs when she leaned back on them causing her to fall back into the couch. She looked up at him. "what was that for?"she asked. "you were trying to get comfortable. Comfy Now?"he said. she nodded. "Movie is starting"MinHyuk said eating a slice of Pizza.

Later on in the night after half way through the last movie Rachel was still tried from the plane and ended up falling asleep with her head laying against Kyung's Thigh. He looked down at her Smiling as everyone else watched the movie. She was a peacful Sleeper, her nose would occasionally wrinkle alittle as she dreamed he found it cute. Kyung looked over at Niko. "Should i take her to her room, She fellasleep"He said softly. Niko nodded. He got up carefully not wanting to wake her up. He Lifted her up bridal style and carried her back to the guest room. he laid her down and pulled blankets over her.

He pushed her short bangs out of her eyes he smiled leaning down and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, Chessy"He said Before leaving the room closing the door and walking back to the living room to see Jiho had stolen his spot. "Sorry, Kyung"Jiho said smiling wide at him. Kyung shook his head and sat on the floor. After the movie ended The boys headed back to the Dorm.

"Night, Kyung Jihoon"Jiho said waving. "Night Jiho"Kyung said. "Night Hyung"Jihoon said heading to there rooms. Jihoon looked over at kyung from his bed. "Hey, Hyung"Jihoon said. "yes, Jihoon-ah"Kyung said. "you like Rachel Right?"Jihoon asked. Kyung turned over ignoring the Maknae's question making Jihoon pout but go to sleep anyway. Kyung sighed falling asleep aswell.