Snow Ball War

Notes'N'Words

Rachel pouted, It had snowed last night so no skatepark today. she was upset cause she really wanted to spend sometime with Jiho and kyung. She looked out the window watching the snow fall. "Rachel. Jiho, Kyung, Jihoon, and MinHyuk are here. They want to have a snowball fight"Niko said. "really"Rachel said turning around. "yes get dressed and come one"Niko said leaving the room already dressed.

Rachel quickly put on warmer pants Jackets scarfs and boots. Niko and Rachel ran outside to see the yard looked like a Battle Field with many snow walls Kyung and Jiho were building a Small Fort around them while Jihoon was frantically trying to do the same thing. "HURRY RACHEL"he yelled Rachel ran over to him. "what"she said. "You are on my team hurry Help me"He said. "What?"Rachel said before she was Yanked down as a Snowball flew over her. "DAMN"She said.

Rachel helped him pack the Tiny onesided fort and quickly made some snowballs. She peeked over the fort just intime for a snowball to fly by her head she Threw hers it barely knicking Jiho's hat he spun his head with wide eyes and mouth open supirsed she almost hit him. Kyung lifted up when Jiho went down as Rachel threw another Snowball.

This snowball fell and hit Jiho on the top of his head. "HEY!"Jiho yelled.Kyung Threw a snowball it hit Rachels Shoulder she laughed brushing the snow off and bent down as Jihoon lifted up and began throwing alot of snowballs making Kyung Freak out eyes widening he Went back down. "OK its clear"Jihoon said. Rachel Hopped over the fort and Ran up to a Wall and sat down making some more snowballs. She looked over to see Jihoon at another wall making snowballs aswell. Rachel looked up and lifted up and Threw a snowball it landing on jiho's Face as he was about to throw another as soon as it hit he waited a few seconds without moving before falling backwards. "JIHO!"Kyung yelled through a stifled laugh.

Rachel Laughed moving up to another wall but before she made it Kyung threw a Snowball it almost hit Rachel but Jihoon got in its path and hit him in his chest. He fell to the ground. "Jihoon"She said bending down. "y...You ca...n....M..Ake it...SNo..Snow ...Wari...warrior...Babe"he said and his head fell to the ground eyes closel. "NOOOOO"Rachel yelled to the sky Jihoon bit his lip to keep from laughing. "i will avenge you Baby"She said and Shot up Running Kyung's eyes widened she Jumped over the fort and tackled him to the ground.

"You Killed mah Baby Boy, My Baby Boy He Dead You Killed him You Scondral You Mutt you Meanie head"Rachel said as she Began tickling Kyung "Yah, Stop"Kyung began to laugh. Jiho sat up pulling rachel over. "Imma Zombie imma Nom on your Head"He said and made a guteral Zombie Groan. She Cried. "HELP ME!"She yelled Kyung Laughed Putting his hand on Jiho's head as Jiho's mouth was open. "Let Go of that Innocent girl, I just Killed her Baby Your Adding insult to Injury"Kyung said and pulled Jiho off of her and Held him to the ground. "RUN, PRETTY LADY RUN"Kyung yelled Rachel fell over laughing. "I said RUN not Laugh RUN"Kyung said trying not to laugh. Rachel got up to jump over the Fort but ended up triping over the fort.

"You ok"Kyung asked peeking over the fort. Jiho peeked over so you only saw part of his nose and his eyes. Rachel laughed. "I still want to nom on your head"he said giving a playful evil look. she laughed standing up and running over to JiHoon. "Hey, get up"she said. he shook his head. "Get up or imma Sit on you"She said. He didnt budge she then put one foot on either side of him and Plopped down hard on his Crotch he bolted up pushing her off of him and cradled his Privates in his hands through the cloth of his pants.

Kyung and Jiho were both laughing to hard to even ask if Jihoon was ok. "RACHEL!"Niko yelled. She ran up to them and bent down. "Jihoon-ah are you ok?"Niko asked. "She broke it"He whispered. "Rachel, Why did you do that"Niko said and then glared at Jiho and Kyung. "Dont laugh at this what if she did it to you 2"Niko said. they both shut up and looked away. Rachel looked down. "im sorry, Jihoon"She said. he nodded as Niko helped him up. "come on, Lets go inside"She said.

Rachel sighed she regreted doing what she did. "hey, its ok he will be fine"Jiho said swinging his arm around Her shoulder. "Yeah, come on lets head back inside. Unless MinHyuk wants to Join us"Jiho yelled MinHyuk shook his head and followed Niko inside. "ok lets go"Jiho said and they walked back inside to the apartment. Niko had told Jihoon to it up and gave him a pack of ice cause she hated when others get coddled.

"Come on, Lets go watch something you got your laptop here right?"Jiho asked. she nodded. Rachel Kyung and Jiho went to the guest Room and watched some The amazing world of Gumball. While drinking some hot choco

They all ended up falling asleep watching Cartoons Rachel had ended up cuddling up to Kyung for warmth. "Jiho Kyung?"Niko said walking into the room. she sighed seeing the 3 asleep. Niko sighed Jihoon and MinHyuk had fallen asleep on the couch she decided she would wake them up at around 6 and send them home.

Jiho woke up at around 4 looking over he saw Rachel had cuddled up to Kyung he smiled seeing how comfortable she was her arms tucked to her chest her head leaning against his chest he had an arm drapped over her keeping her close to him. 'wonder what will happen when he wakes up'jiho thought. he laid his head back down and heard Rachel mumbling things in her sleep something along the lines of 's'not true, not cute' or 'is not yours, my cue' he didnt pay anymind she was mumbling in english he chuckled before turing his face against the bed and turned over falling back asleep

hours later

"come on you 2 you better head home"niko said waking Jiho and Kyung up they nodded Jiho got up and Kyung TRIED to get up but was prevented by a little someone who was clinging to him in her sleep. "She wont let go"Kyung said blushing. "you shouldnt have cuddled with her, i let her cuddle with me once and i regret it"Niko said and laughed. "here, i will get her"Niko said walking up and grabbing Rachel's arms. "rachel, let go"Niko said. Rachel whimpered in her sleep. "Wake up!"Niko said alittle louder Rachel opened her eyes and noticed she had a hold of Kyung she blushed and quickly let go pushing back causing Kyung to fall to the floor. ""she said she looked over the bed. "are you ok?"she asked. he smiled at her and nodded. "im fine but we are leaving now. See you tomorrow?"He said. Rachel nodded. he stood up and held his arms out she smiled and hugged him then hugged Jiho "bye"she said and laid back down as they left.