Art around a Number

Notes'N'Words

Rachel was completly Dressed showered clean smelling fresh. She was Giddy and happy she was going to meet Ino. She was Wearing A Tank top with a cute but angry looking Skateboarding Mouse on the front a pair of Jean shorts which were barely visible cause the tank was so long, and a pair of Adida's one was Pink the other Yellow. She Quickly dug through the closet pulling out her SkateBoard smiling Wide she ran to the living room. he BlackPurple hair bouncing as she ran.

"Stop Running"Niko said. Rachel then started walking slowly in a sarcastic manner. "STOP IT"Niko yelled. Rachel laughed and walked at normal speed to the living room. "Kyung and Jiho will be by later to pick you up you have enough Time to Eat so Eat"Niko said.

Rachel shrugged and sat on the Couch. Dropping her Board to the floor and putting a foot on it and moved it side to side in a lazy bored manner. Jem bounced around and started Chewing on Rachel's shoe string. "HEY!"Rachel yelled leaning forward trying to shoo Jem away with her hand. Jem didnt budge only kept eating her shoe string. "UNNIE!"Rachel yelled Niko walked in and laughed seeing Jem eating Rachel's shoestring. "Just pick her up and sit her aside she will stop"Niko said leaving the room. Rachel Pouted lifting the Bunny up and moving leaning over the back of the couch and sat her on the floor.

Rachel then Smiled and began Petting Jem.She didnt pay attention when Niko had let Kyung and Jiho in she was busy petting the Cute Bunny that had just eaten part of her shoestring. "your so Cute"Rachel said running her hands up Jem's long ears.

Kyung walked in smiling and looked up he saw Rachel's is what Caught his eyes He was Transfixed on her . Jiho nudged him. "Dude, Stop it"Jiho said. Kyung shook his head looking over at Jiho. "Stop staring at her man"Jiho said soflty then walked over to the couch. "HEY!"Jiho Sang putting his hands on the small of her back which was revealed as she leaned over the couch. She Jumped Shivering. "COLD HANDS!"She screached and Smacked Jiho's arm Hard when she turned around she pulled her shirt back down.

"You ready?"Jiho asked laughing. "yeah, im ready"Rachel said. "We, looked it up on Never Mind's blog Ino is not going to be at the skatepark today"Jiho said. Rachel pouted. "He is going to be at the Mall. Lets go"Jiho said smirking. "Stop Doing That"Rachel said and hit his arm again.

She turned to Kyung and Hugged him. "Hi Oppa"She said. he chuckled hugging her back. "Hi"he said. "Chessy, You ready?"Jiho asked again. She pulled back nodding. She smiled quick and grabbed both Jiho's and Kyung's hand and pulled them towards the door they decided to stay put which had Rachel Dragging them. "COME ON"She whined. "WALK YOU GOT LEGS"Rachel said when they would move she let go of there hands causing them to fall well, Jiho had a hold of her hand in which she fell on top of him. "OPPPA!!!!"She whined he was laughing along with Kyung. Kyung Stood up dusting himself off and pulled Rachel up then helped Jiho up.

"Ok, Can we go now...I WANT INO's AutoGraph"Rachel Whined like a little kid. "Ok ok, lets go"Jiho said. Rachel smiled and ran out of the Apartment Jiho and Kyung Trailing after her.

When they got to the Mall they went to a Adida's Shoe store Rachel Saw Ino standing there with a few Girls getting his autograph. Rachel Smiled wide almost Fangirling and ran up to him only to be pulled back by Jiho grabbing her arm. "Calm down"Jiho said She pouted "lemme go"She said he sighed letting her go she Quickly made her way up to Ino who was facing away signing something for a girl Rachel Freaked and began patting her self down for something for him to sign. She turned to Kyung and Jiho who were waiting by the entrance. Jiho just shooed her in a gesture for her to Go on and Hurry the up.

Rachel turned Back around to Come Face to Face with Ino. Well Face to Chest she was short he was tall. She looked up at him. He was smiling at her she Blushed. "You want my Autograph?"He asked. she nodded. "Do you have something for me to Sign?"he asked. she looked down. "no"he said. she shook her head. "Here"He said she looked up seeing him remove a squar Scarf he had Around his Wrist it was Bright Pink with Bright Blue Leopard print and tiny skull's on it it even said NEVER MIND on it and had there Logo. He pulled out a Bright Blue Marker and folded the cloth and Signed it. "Here"He said pulling her closer she blushed he wrapped his arms around her head her Face so close to his chest she blushed deeper. he put the scarf around her neck tieing it.

"hey, Kyung check this out"Jiho said getting Kyung's Attention and pointed at Rachel. Kyung looked at Jiho then to Rachel His eyes widened seeing how Close Ino was to Rachel and the fact his Arms were Practically around her. He Glared over at them well mainly at Ino. "Kyung, Earth to Kyung Something Wrong?"Jiho asked waving his hand infront of Kyung's face. Kyung's expression softened he looked at Jiho and shook his head.

"There"Ino said pulling back. "Whats your name?"Ino asked. Rachel didnt meet his eye. "R..Rachel"She said soflty. He laughed soflty. "your Cute"He said she blushed even more. "we should hang out sometime and...Let me borrow that shirt"he said touching the hem of her Tank. "It would look Awesome on me with these Pink Pants i have"He said he tilted her head up. "Wanna Hang out sometime?"He asked. She smiled softly and nodded. "yes"She said. he chuckled. he took her hand and wrote his number on her wrist along with some random star's hearts skulls and cross bones even a few lightning bolts. he then pulled out another marker that was thiner and colored inthe skull pink he kept pulling out random markers and coloring her skin all the while she stood there fangirling on the inside that he was touching her. after he was done in like 12 minutes her arm looked like a painted canvas well her forearm did anyways. "there you go"he said pulling back he pulled his sleeve up. "Give me your number"he said. "you know i...i have my cell with me....you could have just given me your number"she said. he laughed. "where is the fun in that"He said handing her the markers. "Draw me something Pretty, But not as pretty as you"he said. she blushed taking the markers.

" what is taking so long"Jiho said. Kyung shrugged refusing to look back over at the 2. "and where is the rest of his fans She should be done already"Jiho complained then finally saw her take a small step away from him.

"So, Call you later"He said. she nodded. "Your pretty cool, Next time we meet you should Wear something cool like this"He said using his finger pointing up and down at her outfit. she nodded. "Bye"he said waving she waved shyly. "bye"She said and turned around and quickly made her way over to Kyung and Jiho. "What Took you so long"Jiho asked rachel held her arm Jiho looked at it. "DAMN"He said looking at it. "your arm looks like a ing piece of art"he said. he looked closer "you got his number"Jiho said causing Kyung's attention to be caught. "lets go you might want to washt that off before you get ink poisoning"Kyung said grabbing rachel's arm and running to a Drinking fountain. "Kyung"She said as her arm was pulled under the fountains spicket and he turned the water on. "KYUNG STOP THATS COLD"Rachel said pulling back Kyung used his hand to start and scrub the ink off. "Kyung Stop STOP"Rachel said trying to pull free. "Stop kyung"Jiho said. "Kyung, Your Hurting me"Rachel said finaly able to pull free kyung turned around just in time to get smacked across the face hard.

Rachel her heel leaving the Mall. Jiho looked at Kyung "Why did you do that"Jiho asked. Kyung shook his head he didnt know why he did it. "i dont know"kyung said. Jiho shook his head leaving the mall leaving Kyung standing there alone.

Rachel Sat on a park bench looking at the ink on her arm all smudged she could no longer see the number and the art was ruined. Why had kyung done this. as she sat there she felt a hand on her shoulder she looked over to see Jiho he smiled at her and sat down. "look, kyung didnt mean to do that"Jiho said. Rachel looked away. "But he did it on his own which means he did Mean to do it"She said angry at Kyung. Jiho sighed. "Let me see your arm"he said. She moved her arm he took it and looked at it. The skin was irritated where kyung was scrubbing but Jiho looked around it. "Ok, i can see his number still"Jiho said. "are you sure"Rachel said. Jiho nodded. "Give me your cell"he said. Rachel nodded and handed him her cell. he Quickly made a text and sent it to the number. "There"he said. Rachels eyes widened. "What did you text"Rachel asked. "I texted, 'This is Ino right?' "Jiho said truthfully.

Rachel Hugged Jiho. "Thank you"She said. he nodded patting her back. "ok, Want to head home or Get some icecream"Jiho asked. "IceCream ofcourse you Dork"Rachel said smiling wide at him. "Ok, lets go"he said. They both got up and headed for a icecream shop. Rachel Ordered some Azuki Bean Icecream which she was suprised they had. as they were eating there IceCream Rachel's cellphone buzzed she pulled it out 'Of Course it is Jagiya' Rachel nearly choked on her icecream did Ino just call her Jagiya. "Hey are you ok?"Jiho asked. "yeah"she said swallowing to clear . "whats wrong?"he asked. "i..Ino called me Jagiya"she said. Jiho smiled "Hey, he likes you"Jiho said. Rachel smiled weakly nodding. She texted back. 'How R u' then went back to eating her icecream. when her cell buzzed she answered it. seeing the text from Ino. 'good, look i gotta finish my signing and i will text you later on ok' she nodded replying with a simple 'k'

"you ready to head back"Jiho asked. Rachel nodded and the 2 of them left Jiho walked Rachel back to Niko's apartment. once they arrived and walked in laughing. Rachel looked up seeing Kyung on the couch. Rachel removed her shoes and Walked right past the couch to the Guest room. Kyung had stood up to apologize but Rachel just walked right past him. He sighed sitting back down. "i didnt Mean to hurt her"Kyung said Jiho sat down next to him. "It will be ok Kyung"Jiho said. Kyung looked over at Jiho. "How would you know?"Kyung asked. "Cause she has Ino's number"he said. Kyung Glared at Jiho. "How does she still have it?"Kyung said. "Oh i could still read the number on her arm"Jiho said looking away. Kyung Growled and Stood up. "Im leaving"He said leaving abruptly. "oh, just leave him be. He will get over it as will Rachel"Niko said as Jiho got up to go after kyung. Jiho sighed and sat back down.

Rachel Laid on her Bed Kicking her feet back and forth trying not to think of what Kyung did and think of the fact that she was now friends with Ino. as she laid there she got a text she picked it up hopeing it was from Ino but alas it was from Kyung. She Glared at her phone. 'Srry, bout earliar. hope i didnt really hurt you' she glared putting her cell down not wanting to talk with Kyung right now. so she decided just to got to sleep so she can ignore him. Which proved harder then she thought cause he texted GOD knows how many times and called 5 times. She finally gave up and Answered yelling. "WHAT"She yelled. "Umm...Sorry"She heard the voice on the other end. it wasnt kyung. "i...Im sorry"She said. "This is Ino"he said. she nodded. "yeah"she said. "are you ok?"He asked. "Yeah, just mad at a friend"She said. he chuckled. "you going to be ok"He asked. "yeah"she said. "hey, i was thinking mabey you want to come over to The dorm tomorrow i can Teach you some Beats on my Drums"He said. She blushed and smiled. "Why not"She said. "ok, then just text me your address and i will pick you up tomorrow"He said. "will do"she said. "Ok, i got to go now bye"he said. "bye"She said. after he hung up she texted him the address and he texted back a smiley. "Foods Done"Niko called Rachel got up and ran to the kitchen to eat. She told Niko about meeting Ino and that he was coming over to pick her up tomorrow. and after she finished eating she chose an outfit for the next day and took a shower before going to bed.