UV Blue

Notes'N'Words

Rachel Smirked as she had a staring contest with Scout one of Niko's pet bunnies. Niko had gone out for the day to pick up some things. the Bunny twitched its nose to the Side Rachel mimicing it. Then it began to rub its face with its paws rachel began doing the same it then just stared at her. Continuing there Staring contest

The bunny twitched its left ear. Rachel pouted as she could not mimic that. Then she felt weight on her she turned back seeing Jiho Sitting on her. "what praitail are you doing?"Rachel asked. "Sitting on your nice Cooshie Rump"he said and bounced alittle. "Yah, dont do that Boney "She said. he did and just sat there. "Get off of me"She said. "NO"he said refusing like a child crossing his arms. She Groaned and began shaking her trying to make him fall off of her.

He just grabbed ahold of her waist holding on for the ride. "GET OFFA ME"She yelled he still refused she stopped moving looking up seeing Scout had bounced away to play with Jem. "You made Scout leave"She said. He laid ontop of her his head next to her's. "Nope you did, your the one that screamed"Jiho said and laughed. She Growled and Flipped over so he was on his back she tried to get up off of him but he wrapped his arms around her waist and wrapped his legs around her. "Hey, Lemme Go"She said trying to sit up. "no"He said and laughed. "YAH! KYUNGIE HELP ME"She yelled. "No, You got yourself into this"Kyung Said laughing. She whined. "I did not, Oppa Let me go"Rachel said trying to pry Jiho's arms from around her. he didnt let go making Kyung laugh. Rachel pouted then smiled she got an idea. she turned her head moving just alittle he smiled up at her. she smiled then up the side of his face making him shut his eye. "ewww"he said. she then looked at him "J..Jiho-oppa. a....are you enjoying this?"She said faking a blush. "What?"He asked with wide eyes. then he realized what she was saying and let her go. she jumped up. "Yah, Got ya Thanks for letting me go"She said and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Smart"Jiho said as he actually fell for it. "Cheer up Oppa, i only got you once"she said. She looked over at Kyung who had nothing more then a straight face looking at the TV he was silent. "Kyungie-Oppa"She said sweetly walking up and plopping down on the couch she turned kicking her legs over his lap and scooted closer laying her head against his shoulder. "Oppa"she cooed. he couldnt help but crak a half smile. "yes"he said. "Im bored, What is there to do?"She asked. he looked over at her. "i dont know"he said. She whined turning her body so she was sitting properly on the couch. "why dont we play a game?"Jiho said sitting down next to Rachel. "What kinda game?"Rachel asked.

"A Drinking Game, Niko-Noona has UV Blue"he said. Rachel nodded "yeah but she will know if we drink it"Rachel said. "She wont care, come on"Jiho said running to get the bottle and came back with 3 shot glasses. "ok the game is We same something and if you have done this or whatever you have to drink a shot"Jiho said. They nodded Jiho poured 3 glasses and set the bottle in the center of them as the sat on the floor in a circle.

"Ok i will start, I have never Went Skinny Dipping"He said. Kyung Took a sip. Then had to pour him another. "rachel your turn"Jiho said. She nodded. "Hmmm...i have never wrote ual Lyrics"She said smirking at Jiho he Shook his head and took a shot. "I have never, Thought a teacher was Hot"he said. Jiho took another shot. "i have never Dated an american girl"he said. knowone took a shot. "what"he said. Rachels turn. "I have never, been kissed"She said looking down at her shot they both took a shot then looked at her. "Your serious?"Jiho asked. she nodded. "Yup, Never been kissed these lips are a"She said sticking out her tongue. They Shrugged it off not wanting to Push further.

1 hour and Many shots later they had to get into the second bottle of UV Blue. Kyung and Zico were both Wasted while Rachel had only a slight buzz. she pouted she didnt get much of the UV Blue. "Can we just stop playing and drink the rest?"she asked "No one more"Jiho said and looked over at Kyung who had passed out then he looked back at Rachel. "I do not Bare any Romantic Feelings for Kyung"he said straightforwardly. Rachel bit her lip she was afraid to drink the shot she knew that if she did that means she does. Jiho sighed. "Give it up, your not good at hiding those feelings"Jiho said even though drunk he was a smart drunk. Rachel sighed and Took the shot. "Ok, now you can drink the rest i have to go pee"He said jumping up and running to the bathroom.

Rachel just whimpered Jiho already knew her secret how could he know this. She just grabbed the bottle about to drink it when it was yanked from her hands she looked up seeing MinHyuk giving her a stern look he was none to happy. Then She saw Niko who looked more unhappy. She sighed looking from her to Kyung. "where is Jiho"She asked. "Bathroom"Rachel said. After she said that Jiho came stumbling in and fell flat on his face close to Niko. he had passed out. "Great"niko said. "2 boys passed out and one girl with a buzz "She said. "Dont worry i will get them home"MinHyuk said. "No, its fine they can sleep in her bed with her aslong as the Door is open im not making them sleep on the floor or the couch most uncomfortable and leaving they will get introuble for being drunk If we do that Rachel will be upset cause she wont be able to see them"Niko said all in one breath before breathing again. "i mean there drunkeness will be gone by tonight then they can go home"Niko said and MinHyuk helped her Drag the 2 boy's to Rachel's room laying them on the bed. Rachel refused to move so when she was carried to her bedroom flailing her arms MinHyuk just sat her on the floor. she turned away and sat there with her back against the bed. She sat there for around 2 hours playing with a hole in her jeans which by now revealed her full knee.

the bed moved she looked back seeing Kyung was sitting up and jiho was to. "Yah, my head hurts"Kyung whined. "We got drunk Pabo"Jiho said then looked around "Yah, why are we in Rachel's room"he said then looked to see Rachel sitting on the floor. "hey, rachel"he said getting up and sitting next to her. "what are you doing"He asked. "Nothing"she said and continued to play with the hole. "Ha, looks like your putting holes in your pants your pants going to church cause they sure are holy"he said getting her to laugh soflty. "better"He said. kyung sat on the other side of her. "Dude, you ruined your pants"he said. she shrugged. "Hey, you 2 awake you can leave now. and You Go to sleep"Niko said. Kyung and Jiho sighed before hugging Rachel then leaving. Rachel got up and laid down on the side Kyung was laying. she smiled blushing as she took in his scent. she grabbed her Stuffed Gorilla that Kyung had Snuggled up to and held it to her chest and fellasleep fast.