FanGirl

Notes'N'Words

Rachel Turned over a content smile on her lips though her smile went away when she felt nothing beneath her, her eyes shot open she screached flailing her arms as she fell onto the floor. Niko ran into the room. "You ok?"She said. "I fell on my "Rachel pouted. Niko laughed at her. "Your Gorilla feel's lonely"She said pointing at the Stuffed animal that somehow ended up across the room.

Rachel sat up, "i had a dream that got into water balloon fight with Jiho and Kyung i guess i threw my Gorilla"She said pouting. She jumped when her cellphone rang. she sighed jumping up and grabbing it. she opened reading the text. 'sorry, about yesterday. mabey was not good idea to drink' it was from Zico. she smiled and texted him back. 's'ok, hey i got a question? did you get sick and was your Vomit Blue?' Rachel smirked. she got up walking to the kitchen to get some cereal. her cellphone buzzed he opened reading the text. '-.- must you mention that im eating' she quickly texted back. 'lol srry, gettin ready to eat to. Hope you didnt get in trouble' Rachel got her bowl of cereal and walked to the living room to eat.

As she was eating she heard her cell ring from the kitchen. She whined "unnie"She called. "yes"Niko replied. "Can you bring me my cellphone"She asked. "You can get it"She said. rachel pouted and decided to just leave it till she finished eating. She finished eating her cereal and read the text when she got her cell. 'Nah, we are ok. But was wondering can we come out later on niko mentioned we can come over to watch movies again' from zico. 'sure you can <3 come on over' she sat her phone down and watched some Cartoon's till her cellphone rang again. she read the text. 'Be Right over :DDD just have to wait for Maknae to get out of shower so i can take mine -.- btw this is Kyung' Rachel's eyes lit up 'KYUNGIE <3 :DDD how r u doing?' she texted back. then she got a text From Tonya 'GIRL CHECK OUT THIS NEW GROUP go to youtube and type in Never Mind Shooting Star' rachel smiled doing as she was Told and literally Freaked FanGirl mode kicked in when she saw the Drummer he was so CUTE.

"HEY WHATS WRONG?!"Niko said running into the living room. "OMG INO IS SO CUTE SO CUTE"Rachel said bouncing on the couch. "Stop It Now!"Niko said. Rachel did as she was told and sat down but as soon as Niko left she started to fangirl again she had to get this song so she downloaded it to her cell, her laptop and her I-Pod.

Hours later Rachel was in the Guest room Dancing on her bed while blasting Never Mind's Shooting Star. She was having a Blast Singing along with G-One playing Air Guitar Air Drums holding an invisible Mic while she sang.

"Oh God thank god you boys are here Damn it"Niko said letting Them in. "Whats Wrong?"Jiho asked. "She wont stop Blasting this ing Song"Niko said pointed to the hallway in the direction of the song. "Not to Mention she has been FanGirling Over the Drummer ALL DAY"Niko said Yelling the last part back to the room. "I IIKE HIS PINK HAIR"Rachel Yelled back. Everyone looked at each other as niko glared back at the hall.

"I can Get her to calm down if you want"Jiho said. "You can Try Sure as i cant i tried"Niko said. then she Looked back at the hall. and Opted to say "look i know that you are a Fan and i know that you are a girl but must you FANGIRL!" She then her heel and walked away. Jiho smiled as he walked back to the room with Kyung Tailing him. They walked in seeing Rachel Dancing on the bed they couldnt help but laugh. Rachel Jumped looking over when she turned her Foot got caught in the blanket and she lost her balance flailing her arms she let out a squeak and she Fell from the bed onto the floor. Kyung and Jiho ran to her seeing her Blushing staring up at the ceiling then she looked up at them. "uhh...hi"She said cracking her TradeMark Chershire Cat Grin. They Laughed and helped her up.

"you ok?"Jiho asked. "yeah"she said. "didnt really hurt i mean i fell out of bed this morning"She said laughing. "well looks like you fell out of the right side of Crazy to me"Kyung said and ducked when Rachel went to knock him upside his head then she proceded to smack his shoulder. "hey"He said. "Hay's For Horses"she said She Crossed her arms huffing. "So, Im Bored now"She said looking over at her LapTop she walked over turning the music off. "OK im hungry"Rachel said and ran past them to the kitchen She Grabbed a Bag of Chips and Plopped down between Jihoon and Yukwon and she began stuffing chips into .

"Keep eating chips your going to get fat"Jiho said. "What are you talking about im already fat"She said eating some more chips. "If your Fat i dont want to see Skinny"he said Rachel Threw chips at him "Rachel, Stop Making a mess"Niko said Jiho laughed shaking his head as chips were in his hair he then cleaned up the chips and tossed them. Rachel turned her attention to the TV which already had a movie playing. Not paying attention to anything. Jihoon went to reach in the bag she pulled it away glaring at him she heard rustling she looked over seeing Yukwon pulling chips out the bag and eating them she pulled the bag away but everytime she pulled the bag away someone reached into it she got mad and finaly shoved the bag up her shirt. "anyone reaches into the bag now is loosing a hand"She said. JaeHyo shrugged "I'll Risk it im hungry" and he went to shove his hand down her shirt to get some chips but was cut off short she Grabbed his wrist. "IF you even Try I will Flip you over this couch So Fast you will be Sent to Neverland"She said bitterly. He laughed. "Just Kidding Babe"He said pulling his hand free. "Do i look like a Cute little Sheep Hearding Pig to you?"She said. "Well, Sheep Hearding no. Cute Piggie yes"Jihoon said poking Rachel's side she Pulled away trying not to laugh cause it tickled. "Says the Cutest Little Piggy of all Times"She said in a gushy way and pinched and poked his cheeks. He closed his eyes pulling away with a glare. She laughed and looked at him Innocently. "Just playin Baby Boy"She Stuck her tongue out at him.

he grumbled and looked back at the TV. Rachel took the chips out of her shirt and handed them to YuKwon making him Squea in delight and eat them. Jiho Smirked Sitting next to Kyung on the Floor. Rachel Pushed her legs between them pushing them apart and she quickly slid down between them in the tiny area availible. "holy , Im thin"she said as she noticed how small the area was. "Nah Duh"Jiho said as he and Kyung Sat back up right. She smiled laying her head against Kyung's Shoulder. "Kyungie-Oppa"she cooed he looked down at her she smiled up at him. "I want to Meet Ino Never Mind is going to be at the Skate Park Tomorrow cause of nice weather. Will you take me to Meet him?"Rachel Asked sweetly. "umm..."He said she pouted giving him Big Doe eyes. He sighed looking at the TV before looking back down at her and Smiling. "Ok"he said She smiled and hugged him. "Thank you"she said "yeah, now lets finish this movie"Kyung said. Rachel smiled and kept her head on his shoulder. Though he didnt mind it thought it felt nice.

hours later

"I dare you to Kiss Rachel"Jihoon said to Yukwon. Rachels Eyes widened and watched as Yukwon smiled walking over to her. he leaned in only to have his head pushed back. "No"She said. "Its a dare you have to do it"Taeil said. "NO"Rachel said. "its just a kiss"Yukwon said. "Hey, how about you dare him to do something else"Jiho cherped in. "no he has to"Jihoon said. "Im not about to loose my first kiss in a dare"Rachel said. they looked at her. "I dont mind taking your first kiss"Yukwon all but purred smiling wide. "But i do mind, Now Got sit back in your spot before i toss you outside where Cats Belong"She said to YuKwon. he pouted and went back to his seat. Niko shook her head a small smile on her lips Rachel was becoming more and more like her. She looked at MinHyuk and began talking with him.

Rachel Turned around And Talked with Jiho as the rest continued playing Truth or Dare without them. "So, You have a Crush on this Ino guy?"Jiho asked. "What, no i just think he is cute"Rachel said. Jiho smiled. "Then why did you ask Kyung to take you, are you trying to make him jealous?"Jiho asked. She Shrugged. "i just wanted someone to take me"she said. "then why dont i take you"Jiho asked. "why dont you both take me?"Rachel asked smileing. Jiho sighed. "ok"he said she smiled and hugged him. "Ok, You boys should head home now its already 9 pm"Niko said they all nodded giving Rachel hugs and niko hugs. Kyung smiled at Rachel. "pick you up tomorrow"he said and hugged her. "night"He said and left Rachel smiled waving as they left. "Unnie im going to bed now to get rest for tomorrow"Rachel said. Niko nodded and rachel took a quick shower and laid down going to sleep.