Back!

Notes'N'Words

 

Rachel, Hasn’t Seen much of Zico or Kyung in the Past few months cause of what was going on. She has Become Really Good Friends with Ino and that’s all just friends. Since Niko was Sent to Busan to Teach there Rachel has Gotten her own Apartment in downtown Seoul now living in Korea With some Fishies. She has a Job in a very Popular Resale Shop  with Good Pay Took her awhile to Find a job cause most Places wont take Foreigners. Before she had Moved to Seoul however she went back to America for atleast 3 months to settle everything there and spend a little time with family. She had Left korea in March and didn’t Get back till June. Though once she got Back Between Getting Citizenship and Her job she hadn’t really had time for Visitors. Though Now since The Resale shop is being Totally Re-Modeled she has like 3 weeks off work Paid so she has no money worries. Her apartment is Completely Furnished after Spending lots of Time Online searching for Perfect Couch, Chair, Bed, everything really. She loves Living in Korea, She gained Full Citizenship the first of July. So she has been a Citizen near 3 months now. She got everything Her ID Passport Everything proving she was a Citizen. She has started going to a Club downtown where all the Famous People go. She has Actually Gotten to Meet Jeremy Scott, and Yang Gaeng once at the Club. She was Estatic and Jeremy Scott Complimented her style and Told her she should be a Model. She would have taken the Offer he gave her Right off. But she needs time to think. He told her take her time the offer is always on the table and Gave her his Cell number to Text him when she decides.  20 years Old and Loving Her life now. 
 
Rachel Waved at Her Friend Jiyeon that she works with in The Resale Store she waved too. “See you in a few weeks”she said. Rachel nodded and Turned leaving the Resale Store when all of a Sudden. “RACHEL!” B.Bomb Jumped infront of her. She Jumped Then saw him “You ”She said and hit his arm. He laughed. “Sorry”he said. “no your not”She said. “your right, But Zico wanted me to Tell you he Wants you to Come over to the dorm Tonight”B.Bomb said. “Wae?”she asked Sultry walking away. B.Bomb Followed. “Well, Idk Wants to hang out with you”He said. “Sure Sure And im the Cheshire Cat”She said. B.Bomb smirked “But you are, I hear that’s how you got your Nickname Chessy”B.Bomb said sticking his tongue out at her. She Pushed him. “Stop it”She said. He laughed. “Hey, if you Push me I might Fall over and Get hurt, Then I would have to Sue!”he said. She Laughed. “Like you would”She said. He pouted alittle Walking beside her. "Go and Tell, Zico i will be Over there Tonight then"she said. "Why can't you Just Text him"He said she looked over at him her eyebrow raised. "Why couldn't he have texted me asking me?"She said. "good Point"he said. he nodded. "mmk i will let him know, See you later"He said. 
 
She smiled and Walked home once home she had a Quick snack come cookies then Took a Shower. She quickly pulled on some and a Bra then a Pair of Shorts and a Tank Top That Said Chrome Hearts on the front. The top defined her s a lot showing some cleavage which she hated but, she was To much in a Rush to care. She Ran over Sitting down and Pulled on a Pair of Thigh High Black Socks with 2 White Strips at the top and she Jumped up looking in her Full Lenght mirror. She noticed her cleavage and Sneered she looked around alittle then Noticed U-Kwon's Basket Ball Jersey It would Look Good with Her Current Attire She walked over picking it up she smiled wide and Slid it on. She walked over and Looked in the Mirror. "Much Better"She said Turning and noticing the Yukwon Printed ont the Back of the Jersey. She laughed. he was probably wondering where it went. She Turned back around Noticing her Newly Curled Shoulder length hair. It was A Light Nut Brown with Pink Burgandy Tints to it. She Smiled Walking up to her Mirror and Snagging Kyung's Chicago Bulls Cap and put it on. 1 Kidnapped Artical of Clothing and 1 Kidnapped Hat. Oh and The Shorts she Kidnapped From Jiyeon she liked them and they Fit her Perfectly. The Jersey went alittle Past the Shorts but not by much. She walked over Sitting down and Pulled on a Pair of Adida's. As she was Getting Ready to leave she got a Text she Ran over to her Cellphone and opened it. 
"Hey, Be here in 10 Minutes or else" From:U-Kwon
she laughed looking at the time it was around 7:23pm she Texted back.
"Or Else What Big Man =^-^=" she smiled and sent it. She put her Cell in her Pocket and headed to her door when she got another text. she pulled her cellphone back out
"Or else I steal your First Kiss!!!! I still Want to Kiss you!"From:U-Kwon
She sighed U-Kwon was Silly she replyed. 
"I will Be there soon, im just about to leave >__<"She sent it and left her apartment locking the door. 
She Walked down the Streets Taking her around Half an Hour to get to Their Dorm. She knocked on the door. the Door Swung open revealing Zico And U-Kwon behind him. "COME IN!"He said pulling Her in and closing the door. "MY JERSEY!!"U-Kwon Exclaimed. She smiled then stuck her Tongue out at her. "i was going to Return it..Eventually"She said. Zico Turned and Gave her a Back hug. "Missed you"He said. She smiled. "Missed you too Coconut Drink"She said. "Stop it with that"he said. "But, there is a drink called Zico, And it is rather Good. Tastes like Coconut. Hmmm….Do you taste like Coconut??”She said winking his eyes widened she laughed and hit his shoulder. “Just Kidding Derp Face”She said and looked over seeing all the boys siting around playing video games. 
 
She shook her head. "HEY! we was thinking about going to the Beach tomorrow night to celebrate getting a new company"Zico said "really"She said. "yep and we are Kidnapping you"U-Kwon said poking her cheek. "And your Not leaving Tonight"He said. "But i dont have anything to sleep in nor wear tomorrow Silly Boy"She said. "Silly i am But your still Beautiful"U-Kwon said hugging her. "Shut up U-Kwon Trying to Write a Rap here"Kyung said walking out of the Bedroom. He looked up and smiled when he saw Rachel. "CHESSY!"he said cheerfully and Walked up to her well Ran and Threw his arms around her Hugging her tightly. "CHESSY YOU HAVENT BEEN AROUND LATELY!"He said. She smiled and patted his arm "yes yes"She said he pulled back still smiling then his smile fell. "So how is your boyfriend?"he asked casually letting her go. Rachel rose an eyebrow "What boyfriend?"She asked. "You know That Ino Guy, or Perhaps 2ne1's Stylist Xin or whatever his name is"Kyung said. Rachel smiled "You think im Dating one of them??"She asked Zico and U-Kwon walked away. "Well why not you seemed really close to Ino in that One Picture"Kyung said. she laughed "Kyung i havent seen Ino in Months and The last time i saw Xin was in a club a few months back"She said laughing Though Kyung didnt find it funny. "So you dont have a boyfriend then?"He asked "no"She said laughing. "Then why was you sitting on Xin's Lap??"he asked. "Well Cause there was no other place to sit and its very common for a girl to sit on a guy's lap in america Oh My God Oppa Get A hold of yourself Dude your like crazy Brother protecting"She said laughing and walking around him. 
 
He Pouted alittle before Turning around. "Im only worried about you"He said. She turned to him and smiled. "Im perfectly capable of handling myself Oppa, No Need to worry. Though it is sweet that you care enough to worry about me"she said cocking her head alittle cutely then turned back and walked over sitting between JaeHyo and P.O and Stole P.O's Controler "HEY"He said. She smiled and began Playing the racing Game with JaeHyo.
 
Zico walked over to Kyung. "So, She looks Diffrent"Zico said. "yeah, like she grew up while we were busy"kyung Replied. "Yeah but she is still the same ya know"Zico replied. Kyung nodded. "well least she isnt mad at me about what happened with ino and everything"Kyung said. "yeah dude, Why did you punch him?"Zico asked. "I don't know"Kyung said. Zico sighed knowing exactly why Kyung did it. 
 
"DAMN IT"Rachel yelled. Zico and Kyung looked over at her seeing she was Glaring at P.O "I was playing first"He said trying to get the controler back. "BUT I WANNA PLAY"Rachel whined. "Nope she hasnt changed a bit"Kyung said. Zico nodded before walking over and Taking the Controler from her. She looked up at him glaring then pouted "Oppa Please?"She said holding her hand out. "no, my turn"He said smirking as him and JaeHyo started a new race. "Oppa" "Hyung" Both Rachel and P.O whined. 
 
Kyung sighed before walking back into the bedroom to continue writing.