Confusion

Notes'N'Words

""kyung sighed running his hand through his hair. he began tapping his Pen on his knee. "damn "He said he couldnt Think straight. Not with Rachel sleeping like 3 inch's away from him. "why did she have to go to sleep now, Why couldnt she have waited till everyone else went to bed"He said softly shaking his head. He looked over at her. She was curled up in Zico's Blanket asleep. While U-Kwon was above him in the top Bunk Snoring. "Damn it, Can't even concentrate"he said getting up and leaving the Room and walked passed everyone and left the dorm. "Yo Where you going?"Zico yelled only to hear the door shut. he sighed then looked over seeing Rachel Leaning against the Bedroom door wearing his Hello Kitty PJ Bottom's and BOY LONDON shirt. he smiled "What are you doing up?"He asked. "Couldnt sleep really"She said he nodded "where did Kyung go?"She asked. "i dont know"Zico said. She stumbled over to him on the couch "Don't Fall"Zico Said she made a soft groan before pushing herself inbetween JaeHyo and Zico and Leaned against Zico. "you know it will be much more comfrotable in bed"He said. "Nuh uh Kitty Oppa Snoring"She said snuggling into his chest He sighed "fine"he said and patted her side before pulling his hoodie off the back of the couch and laying it over her. JaeHyo smiled pulling her legs up onto the couch Letting her stretch out and lay her head in Zico's lap. JaeHyo looked over at Zico before leaning forward and he Continued to play video games. 


Kyung Groaned loudly Walking Back to the dorm Carrying Bags of Junk Food Maybe eating Junk Food would help him think better he thought. He walked back to the Dorm walking in he slid his shoes off walking into the living room. He looked over at Zico and JaeHyo. Zico looked back and saw him "Where were you?"He asked. "Got some snacks"Kyung said walking off to the bedroom. He sat down on his bed looking over but didnt see Rachel she was no where at all. He sighed and went back to writing. 

After Kyung had went to the bedroom Shutting the door Rachel had turned over from the sound of the door shutting Zico looked down seeing Rachel's face not that far from his Crotch which was alittle awkward he looked around then looked over a JaeHyo. "Hey Hyung, hand me that pillow"Zico said. "Waeyo?"JaeHyo said. "Please just hand it to me"he said JaeHyo groaned grabbing it quickly and tossing it at Zico so he could get back to his game Zico glared at JaeHyo before taking the pillow and lifting Rachel's head up and putting the pillow on his lap and laying her head back down. he Smiled petting her hair out of her face and behind her ear. He Smiled touching her Lobe seeing the plugs she had. He shook his head Girl's with Gauges are Cute like the little ones she had in her lobes. Not to mention she had other piercings in her ear in the cartlige. She is simply adorable when she was asleep or awake. Zico watched her her face was peaceful. "Zico.....Hey.....Zico....YAH! JIHO!" Zico jumped looking over at JaeHyo who was looking at him. "Ne Hyung?"He said. "you should probably stop before she wakes up"JaeHyo said. Zico rose his eyebrow "what?"He asked. Jaehyo sighed and pointed  at Rachel. Zico looked down and saw he was Caressing her cheek. He pulled his hand Back. "Why were you doing that?"JaeHyo asked. Zico shook his head "i..I dont know"he said. "Seriously dude its like you have a crush on her or something"JaeHyo said looking away. "no...no i don't"He said. 'i can't have a crush on her, Kyung likes her and she likes Kyung' 

Zico sighed Rubbing his eyes. "Well thats it for me"JaeHyo said moving Rachel's legs and standing up stretching. "im off to bed now"He said and turned the system and tv off. JaeHyo walked over "I'll let her sleep next to me tonight ok, Since She was comlaining about U-kwon's snoring"JaeHyo said Picking her up Zico looked almost like a lost puppy when JaeHyo took Rachel into his arms. "But"Zico said. "She'll Be find Zico"JaeHyo said smiling before walking off to The room he shared with B.Bomb, P.O and Taeil. Since they were in a new Dorm they changed room buddies. JaeHyo smiled at the Small girl in his arms before Putting her up on the top Bunk and then Climbing up and pulling the covers over her. "night"he said before grabbing his Piglet and hopping down. "Piglet we gonna sleep in with Taeil Hyung tonight"JaeHyo said Getting down and Crawling in next to Taeil and laying down. "what are you doing?"Taeil asked. "Rachel is on my Bunk she is asleep"JaeHyo said. Taeil yawned "i thought she was sleeping in Jiho's bed"He said. "Nah U-Kwon wont stop snoring"JaeHyo said. "ah ok"Taeil said and fell back asleep. 

Zico Stood up Turning all the lights out and walked to the bedroom. "where is Rachel?"Kyung asked Zico shut the door. "Sleeping In JaeHyo's Bunk"Zico said before laying down on his Bed. "Wae?"Kyung asked. "U-Kwon  wont stop snoring"Zico said before pulling covers over him. "Sleep Kyung, You need it"zico said as he turned the lamp off. "Damn it"Kyung said he groaned tossing his pad of paper aside and his pen before laying down and pulling the covers over himself and trying to sleep.