BB Cream, On My Nose

Notes'N'Words

Rachel Yawned stretching she looked up at her Laptop when she heard the annoying Poping noise Signaling her she got a message. she squinted her eyes trying to get them into focus. when they final came into focus she saw she had missed like 7 Calls and 4 video calls from Kyung and Jiho. and Messages out the . the latest said "RACHEL!!!!!!! YOU THERE" She groaned rolling over and fell off her bed with a loud 'THUD' she whimpered alittle laying there still as stone staring at her ceiling till she heard another pop. she climbed back up onto her bed and saw the next message "Rachel, :( do you not like us no more?"this one was from Jiho the first from Kyung. she pouted and laid her head down looking at the screen as she lazily ran her fingers over the keyboard typing nonsense or well it was supposed to say 'im here You woke me up -pouts' But instead came out 'iim hert yousf wokde meas upsd -poustrs-' Kyung starts typing aswell as Jiho 'What the hell o.O' 'XD Are you drunk?' Rachel smiled softly and typed 'no'

Zico starting typing and was typing and typing and typing and typing. Rachel Typed. 'Dude, I dont need to hear you whole life story' Kyung typed 'lol' And Zico erased whatever he was typing and typed. ' you -.-' Rachel smiled softly and typed 'Sorry, Oppa just you type really slow and really long which is kinda boring you were putting me back to sleep' rachel typed. Kyung typed out 'you decent?' rachel laughed 'OMG lol XD' Jiho typed out. Rachel then smirked. 'Do you want me to be decent? ;)' she showed a toothy grin if they saw they would be using her nickname the gave her Chessy short for trhe Cheshire Cat cause she had a Cheshire cat grin like no other. Kyung didnt type anything but Jiho got all y with 'No, I want to see your SHOW ME YOUR IES :D jk' Rachel pouted when Kyung didnt say anything. 'Kyung, Oppa' 'what'he typed. 'I love you <3 -anajyo-' Jiho typed out 'What about me, Dont you love me to' Rachel smiled laughing softly. 'ofcourse Silly Boy why wouldnt i love you i Love both of my Oppa's'

'Seriously i want to talk with you on video chat just say you are decent'Kyung typed. rachel made an 'o' with and typed back. 'brb gotta pull on some pants and a shirt that shows less of Mah Clevage' she got up to move when she saw Jiho's message. 'NO i want to see your clevage and motorboat -smirks-' rachel shook her head walking over to her closet pulling out a pair of sweats sliding them on and pulled on a zip up hoodie with hellokitty all over it and zipped it up. She then noticed her hair and freaked as she grabbed her brush and began brushing it down.

And ofcourse she noticed her Face and quickly ran to the bathroom and Applied some BB Cream to even out her skin tone. she sighed when she remebered she is talking with Kyung and Jiho. she ran back to her bedroom jumping on her bed. she typed 'BOO!!' and Jiho replyed with 'GAH -heartattack, Dead-' 'Find you dont get to see my clevage then' 'IM ALIVE ITS A MIRACLE'Jiho typed. Kyung typed out 'O.O' She noticed that they were calling for Video chat she answered and saw both of there video's appear she smiled and waved at them sweetly. "Hello Oppa's"She said smiling brightly revealling her cute Eye smiles. "Where the clevage"Jiho asked. Rachel giggled. "your not gettin any"she said and stuck her tongue out. he pouted "hey, Rachel"kyung said getting her attention she looked over at her video. "neh?"she said. "you got alittle BB Cream right here"he said rubbing the tip of his nose. she blushed and touched the tip of her nose with her pointer finger she blushed deeper seeing it and rubbed it in. "Cute you just had to get pretty for us"Jiho said. Rachel stuck her tongue out at him. "No, I got pretty for um...My bedroom Yeah my bedroom See's My Pretty face lights it up better with BB Cream"she said Both kyung and Jiho burst into a fit of laughter Rachel didnt think it was funny but couldnt help but laugh aswell. "so, Chessy how is things over in the states?"Jiho asked. "boring, i want to be over there"Rachel said pouting.

"well why dont you come and visit us then, I mean i bet Niko-Noona would love to see you. i know we would"Jiho said. Rachel smiled "I know"she said. she twirked her lips to the side derping if you will and played with the pull string on her hoodie. "something bothering you Chessy?"Jiho asked. Rachel shook her head no. "i just miss you both"She said sounding cheesy. "We miss you to"Kyung said. "yeah"jiho said. she sighed as she looked at her clock. "your going to run out of air if you keep sighing"Jiho said. Making Rachel Laugh. "Nice"Rachel said "Rachel"Kyung said. Rachel looked over at his Video. "i screenshoted your Derp face you just made"Kyung said. "Hey!"rachel said. Kyung laughed. "what it was cute"He said. Rachel smirked. "what"Kyung said. "You got a creeper above you"Rachel said. Kyung looked back to see U-Kwon peering over the top bunk and looking down at the LapTop. "Hello"he said waving. "Yah, Go away"Kyung said throwing a pillow at U-Kwon and hit him right in the face causing him to fall. "Hey, is he ok?"Rachel asked worried. kyung got up and checked on U-Kwon. "Sorry, i have to get him an icepack Be right back"Kyung said leaving the room. "So, What you been up to?"Jiho asked. "Staying out of Trouble or atleast trying to"Rachel said. "really?"U-Kwon asked as he popped up infront of Kyung's laptop. "Hey, U-Kwon are you ok?"Rachel asked. he nodded. He smiled at her. "your very Pretty"he said smiling. she blushed. "thanks"She said. He smiled wide but was knocked in the head when Kyung returned. "here is your IcePack"He said U-Kwon took the icepack and climbed back up onto his bunk. Kyung laid back down infront of his Laptop. Rachel was getting sleepy again and pouted alittle. "Rachel are you ok?"Kyung asked she nodded yawning alittle. Jiho smirked. "rachel, are you tired?"Jiho asked. Rachel looked over at his Video. "No, im just about to fall asleep cause im wide awake"rachel pouted sarcasticly but came out more as a whine. "Ok, then We will let you get back to sleep Skype later on ok"He said. Rachel pouted but nodded. "Nighty Night Oppa's"She said "night Rachel"Jiho said. "Night"kyung said they waved before dropping the call and Rachel logged out and went back to sleep without moving from her current position.


This chpt was absolutely Random >.> And y Zico XD cant get over it Dont kill me if you Zico fan and not like y Zico he only playing ^.^