New

This Night

 

Background Music (optional)

BAP - Rain Sound

 

============================

 

Daehyun's POV 

I quickly hid the picture behind me. As the door opened, my heart quickened.

"What are you doing here? In my room?" she looked terrified. At least she talks.

 

Sooyeon's POV

He was still in the house? And in my room of all rooms?!

He looked shy and lost. I felt pity. "Go put on something or wrap a towel around yourself." I turned around and walked into the kitchen for a snack.

I took out a pot and filled it halfway with water. Then, I poured noddles and the flavoring in. As the water was boiling, I the television.

Minutes later, the robot came out with a loose white t-shirt and one of my black basketball shorts, with white-stripes. No leg hair! Most girls would cry in pain and agony, but me, being the care-free girl, didn't care! As a matter of fact, i didn't have any myself. (Mehrong~)

"The water is coming out..." he said remotely. i looked to the kitchen and saw the cover of my pot moving. Quickly, I ran to the kitchen and closed the fire, before my overflowing water could wash it out. I grabbed a bowl and chopsticks and began pouring the noodles and soup in. The robot was just staring at me....

"Wait!" I halted. He sped to my refrigerator and took out my milk. He carried the heavy gallon over to the counter and poured the soup, that was part of my meal, into the sink.
 
"Hey! That was my soup!" I cried.
 
He didn't reply and removed the cap of the milk gallon and poured the liquid into my noodles! What was this hunk of steel doing?
 
"Stop it! What are you doing? Trying to give me a stomach-ache?!"
 
"Trust me. This will taste good!" he promised. 
 
It looked like expired tofu, but just because I loved trying new things, I took up the challenge. 
 
I grabbed a fork and plunged it into the nasty-looking meal. My arm moved upwards and the noodles entered my mouth. My tongue tasted the milk-flavored noodle. Eyes wide, I ate some more. It was beyond delicious! The flavor, the milk, everything was just perfectly splashed together. 
 
After finishing the meal, I thanked him.
 
"No problem. That's what I'm here for," he beamed.