Characteristics

This Night

Before we delve into this one-shot fanfiction, allow me to introduce our wondrous lead & main characters. 

In this one-shot, the plot will focus mainly on two characters--Lee Sooyeon and Jung Daehyun.

And, now, I shall present our two lovely characters. <3

 

============================

 

Lee Sooyeon:

 

iM24f.jpg

 

- smart

- loves to experience new things

- artistic

- goofy

 

 

And now, (drumroll please) for the male lead~

 

Jung Daehyun:

 

tumblr_m3pqb0ggiN1qg70ymo1_500_large.png

 

- talkative

- sweet

- muscular

- and everything a robot is

 

 

============================

 

The foreword I wrote in the beginning isn't a genuine foreword, so I'll write one now. Here is a little something to keep you entertained before reading the actual thing. 

 

============================

 

He was still in the house? And in my room of all rooms?!

He looked shy and lost. I felt pity. "Go put on something or wrap a towel around yourself." I turned around and walked into the kitchen for a snack.

I took out a pot and filled it halfway with water. Then, I poured noddles and the flavoring in. As the water was boiling, I the television.

Minutes later, the robot came out with a loose white t-shirt and one of my black basketball shorts, with white-stripes. No leg hair! Most girls would cry in pain and agony, but me, being the care-free girl, didn't care! As a matter of fact, i didn't have any myself. (Mehrong~)

"The water is coming out..." he said remotely. i looked to the kitchen and saw the cover of my pot moving. Quickly, I ran to the kitchen and closed the fire, before my overflowing water could wash it out. I grabbed a bowl and chopsticks and began pouring the noodles and soup in. The robot was just staring at me....