Shipment

This Night

 

Background Music (optional)

Shinhwa - Hurt

 

============================

 

Being in love with the richest man in the world may seem like the best romantic story ever! However, being in love with a robot is fun, exciting & spontaneous. During the worst moment in her life, Lee Sooyeon received a box the size of her. Curious, she opened it and her life changed forever.....

 

During her brusque nap, Sooyeon heard the doorbell ring. she opened the door to find a five foot tall box. She looked around, but no one was there. Just the lovely gigantic palm trees swaying back and forth, along with the free summer wind. Her face became puzzled; nonetheless, she brought the box inside. Bringing the box inside the doorway was difficult and very cumbersome. To ensure that the content inside was not damaged, the box was taped thoroughly. Sooyeon brought her pocketknife from her room to cut it open. 

 

After 15 long minutes, the box was finally rifted. As she took a long look inside, she saw a human like object. A human in a box? The object had short milky brown hair with closed eyes. As Sooyeon touched the part that seemed to be the face of the human object, she felt a shocking soft baby-like skin. 

 

Curiousity took the best of her, and she dragged the object out to take a better look. the object was . . A human right before her eyes. And hey! It was male too! She trailed down the male's spectacular body. Defined abs, toned muscles, beautiful skin--does it get any better?? As Sooyeon took a 360* examination of the male, she found a packet as to what looked like an instructions manual. 

 

In big print, the very first page read 

 

"Manny's Robots

 

Under the heading, in small print, the captions read 

 

Satisfy your cravings

 

A ROBOT. A HUGE GIGANTIC PIECE OF METAL WAS SHIPPED TO HER HOUSE. WITH NO IDENTIFIED NAME OF THE SHIPPER. 

 

"Hey, what harm can this do? New things, new adventures. Let's check this rusty thing out...." Sooyeon read the manual and turned the robot on... "It says to take his left bracelet off and wear it, so the robot can begin moving..." As she looked on the robot's left wrist, there was indeed a bracelet there. She took it off and examined it. 

 

The baby blue bracelet had the most beautiful details embedded onto it. The bracelet had six beads that had faces on it. Faces that were like emoticons. All the faces were currently identical: ^_^ , a neutral face. the colors of the beads were the same also: grey. 

 

"Is this some sort of battery, but with better technology?" Sooyeon shrugged at her own thought and slipped the blue bracelet onto her left wrist. Nothing happened. 

 

============================

 

 

 

Sooyeon's bracelet:

 

happiness_prosperity_well_being_baby_blu