The Thing's Unclear Mind

This Night

 


Background Music (optional)

Vixx - Don't want to be an idol

 

============================

 

Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Sooyeon lived alone, so who was this intruder?! Trying to keep calm, Sooyeon grabbed the hands of the intruder and took them off of her. She slowly turned around to see a robot behind her. . . A  thing touched her.

Sooyeon screamed with all her might and ran to her bedroom, and locked herself in it. 

"Who are you?!" Sooyeon yelled loudly. No answer.

*Who was that? The robot? Why was he hugging me? How did he even move???* She touched her left wrist and felt the bracelet there. "Oh! Right The bracelet! The manual...now where did it go..." Sooyeong opened her door slowly and saw the robot sitting quietly on the couch. The manual was just behind it. Sooyeon quietly tip-toed out of her room to grab the manual.

As soon as she touched it, here eyes began scanning everything written on it. A robot that will do whatever you say... The robot was basically like a servant, a slave! *But why was the robot delivered to me?* 

"Oh! There you are! I was looking all around for you! I was waiting for you!" an ecstatic voice boomed from above. 

Sooyeon turned her head to see the robot there. She was scared, terrified, wanted to run. But she stayed still. The robot came around the couch and walked near her. Sooyeon began to hug herself. The robot stopped. What was happening?

Daehyun's POV

I didn't know if I should cradle her or leave her alone. She seemed to be terrified of me, like she despised me. But why would she?

I hugged her before, but she ran away shrieking. I don't want to hear her distressed voice ever again. I'll leave her be for now, even though it pains me so much to do so. 

I took a walk tot he room that she ran into earlier. I decided to look around while she calmed down.

The walls were decorated with light turquoise paint, along with adorable painting. I saw one picture. It contained one guy and one girl. The girl was Sooyeon. "Sooyeon..." Saying her name was bliss. It wasn't how I was computered to be, but I genuinely loved saying her name. It just starts this unnamable feeling.

I grabbed the picture from the wall. The boy standing next to her was just about five inches taller, had sleek brown hair, big brown eyes, and a smile of an angel. 

Another feeling rose in me. Hate. Dislike. I shot my eyes through the picture as if I had lasers coming through. I didn't like where his hand was placed. Sooyeon's beautiful and delicate hands (that touched my own) were placed around his neck in a friendly manner; while the despicable boy's hands were placed around her waist Her waist! How rude of him! She must have slapped him as a punishment. I heard foot rustling near the doorway. 

Sooyeon.