What is our schedule today?

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

(Sungmin's POV)

 

I wake up around 4.

I got outside and go to the bathroom. Then suddenly the doorbell ring. To tell you prankly I don't want to open the door because my experience. It happened on my birthday, I didn't know that behind that door is a fan of mine. Do you know what she've done to me? She throw a cake to me then leave. I sitll remember that. Well I shout after she leave. Yesung-hyung rush to me then asked what happened at the same time he's laughing. Well, I have no choice, the other members are still sleeping.

 

I shout who is it ?

Then someone said ..

 

"Yah ! Sungmin-oppa ! It's me !!"

 

"Who is it ?? Tell me your name." 

 

"It's Cassandra! Oppa" She said .

 

So it's Cass ..

 

"Wait a second" i told her.

 

~opened the door~

 

"Yah~ Why do you do that! Do you think I'm a fan of yours??" She said.

"Mianhe~ Fans call me like that when they here." i told her.

"Do your fans try to hurt you again?" she asked me.

"Nope~ Not anymore" I said .

"Don't worry. When your fans come here, just call me okay?" she said.

"Aniyo~ They will kill you!" i said to him while laughing"

"I will kill them too" She said then smile.

"May I come in?" she added.

"Of course!" i told her.

"Opps~~ Oppa I think i can't.. Choona-unni texted me. He's waiting me in the parking lot" she said.

"Okay.. But why are you here?" i asked.

"Just want to give this breakfast for all of you." she said.

"Omo~ Such a sweet bestfriend." i told her and hugged her tight.

"I know .. Okay. release me now Oppa~ I need to go" she said ..

"Okay take care .. Love ya~~ " I said to her ..

~Kiss Sungmin~ by : cassie

"Omo~ Thank you for goodmorning kiss Cassie" I told her ..

"Your welcome oppa.. Bye Bye" she said then run .

 

 

 

I got the breakfast delivered by my bestfriend.

I'm still looking at the breakfast while walking when Siwon appeared. (he scared me to death)

 

"hyung" he said.

"why?" i asked.

"what's that??" He asked.

"What do you think?" i asked him again.

"Food?" he said.

"Binggo" i said to him.

"From ?" he asked again.

"Cassie. Kindly wake up the others. Were dead if Manager-hyung go here and all of them are still sleeping. I said to him.

"Okay~ Do you know what is our schedule for today?" he asked.

"I don't know. Just wake up the others. I will set the table for our breakfast" i told him.

"Okay ~" he said.

 

(Ryeowook's POV)

I hear Sungmin-hyung & Siwon-hyung talking when I was about to go out from my room. 

"I don't know. Just wake up the others. I will set the table for our breakfast" Sungmin-hyung said.

"Okay ~" Siwon-hyung responsed.

 

That's why I decided to go out and see Siwon-hyung walking towards me.

"Good Morning" i said to him.

"Good Morning too." he responsed.

"Hyung~ Can you wake Yesung-hyung. I will go to the bathroom" I asked him.

"Okay~" He said and enter our room.

 

When I was walking, i smell something delicious. My mind telling me to follow it. 

I follow that smell when I opened my eyes, I saw Sungmin-hyung setting the table.

 

"Hyung~ Did you cook the breakfast?" I asked him.

"Oh my~ You scared me Wookie." he said.

"I didn't cook the food but someone deliver our breakfast for today." he added.

"Ahh~ May I help you?" i asked.

"Of course Wookie, that will be good" he said to me and smile.

 

(Siwon POV)

I enter the room of Yesung-hyung & Ryeowook. He told me to wake Yesung-hyung coz he's going to the bathroom. I saw Yesung-hyung sleeping peacefully. I don't want to wake him up but I need to.

 

"Hyung ~ Hyung ~ Yesung-hyung" i said.

"uhhhhh??" he responsed to me.

"hyung~ wake up" I said to him.

"Oh ~ Siwon-shii. Why are you here?" he asked. (i think he's still dreaming)

"Hyung, it's time to wake up. The breakfast is ready." i told him.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's already 4:30 am." i answer him.

"Ahh~ I want to sleep more." he said.

"But hyung~ manager-hyung will come here at check us.

"Ahhh ~~~" He said when he tend to sit.

"Hyung~ faster.. Got a text message from Teukie-hyung." I said to him.

"Arasso. Thank you for waking me up" he said and smile.

"Your welcome." i said to him and leave.

 

2 member's to go.

Hyukjae-hyung & Kyuhyun ..

 

I enter the room of Hyukjae-hyung. I see him sleeping with my stuff toys. Fans gave that to him.

I walk towards him and said ..

 

"Hyukjae-hyung ! Wake up !" i said to him.

"~~~~shhhhhhhhh~" he responsed.

"Hyung~ i know you're tired but please wake up now. Manager-hyung will be here." i said to him.

"ahh ~ i want sleep more Siwon-shii" he said.

"I know hyung~ but you're dead if Manager-hyung see you sleeping here and all of us were done eating." i said to him.

"ehh~ arasso." he said but still lying on the bed.

"hyung ~ i will leave you coz i need to wake kyuhyun. you know it's to hard to wake him" i said to him.

"okay~ wake me after you wake him" he said ..

 

I was about to stand up when someone enter the room.

"YAH~ LEE HYUKJAE~ You don't want to wake up or else .."

i look who is it ?

 

OH NO~

it's our manager.

 

"Siwon~ wake Kyuhyun and leave that monkey. Let Heechul or Leeteuk wake him or if he didn't wake up, we will locked him in this room." Manager-hyung told me.

"Arasso hyung~" i said to him in a low voice.

 

"WAIT~ I'm awake now~ See??" Hyukjae-hyung suddenly said.

"Do I need to tell you all of that before you wake up" Manager-hyung said and leave.

 

 

After I leave Euhyuk-hyung's room I saw Kyuhyun walking towards the kitchen. So he's awake because of Manager-hyung's voice.

 

"What's with Manager-hyung?" Hyukjae-hyung asked me.

"I don't know. I think because were gonna be late on our schedule today." i said to him.

 

 

"hey~ what are you too doing?? come here. the food is ready." Yesung-hyung told us.

"wait hyung~ i will go to the bathroom first" Hyukjae-hyung said.

"Okay~ faster. Siwon come here" he said.

"Yes ~" i said to Yesung-hyung.

 

 

~on the kitchen~

(no one's pov)

 

Manager-hyung : "Why is it to hard to wake all of you, especially you Eunhyuk?"

Eunhyuk : "Mianhe~~~"

Manager-hyung : "eat your breakfast. Please packed clothes for 3 days."

Yesung : "for what hyung."

Manager-hyung :"i will tell everything with the others."

Sungmin : "What's our schedule for today hyung?"

Manager-hyung : "just eat your breakfast and do what i said. me too i don't know what is your schedule for today. No one updated me. Hyung (main manager) just told me to tell you to packed clothes for 3 days. Just that. Got it. I will go to the 12 floor"

All : "yes~ hyung. kamsa hamnida"

 

(Yesung's POV)

What's our schedule for today. I cant stop thinking what is our schedule for today.. Arggg ..

I kinda worried about this ..

 

"WHAT IS OUR SCHEDULE TODAY?"

 

 

 

I updated again.

Rain makes me sleepy ..