Rumors

Donghae's Girlfriend

Kyuhyun POV

We're done with our concerts in different countries. Our 5th Album is next. The songs are done, we just need to record it.

Also, it's been a year since we last saw Cassie noona. They say that she's busy with her schedules and also to their family business. I used to send text messages or call her, but her manager always answer it.

 

I really miss her. We all miss her.

 

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Leeteuk hyung asked me.

 

"Yeah hyung." I said to him.

 

He smile at me.

 

Even Teukie hyung, he's really worried. I heard him talk to Cass noona on the phone. I think maybe a minute talk. I heard Teukie hyung said to noona ...

 

Flashback

 

"Hey, still in China? When are you coming back? Please sweetie, tell me, if you have problems, please please tell me." 

 

"I'm okay Oppa. Please, don't worry about me. Just do well on your concerts and yes I'm still here in China. Not just being an artist, but a business woman. I need to close some deals with some company here with my brother."

 

"Arasso. Call me when you get back here and goodluck. I miss you. Please answer my calls often."

 

"Uhhh. Bye"

 

Took took took 

I knock at Teukie hyung's door and enter his room. He left his door a bit open that's why I heard his convo with Cassie noona.

 

"Hyung" I call him.

 

"Waeyo? Everything okay? Are you done eating?" He asked to many questions.

 

"Yes hyung." I said to him.

 

"and you're lucky too." I added

 

"Why?" He asked.

 

"You talk to her. You heard her voice." I said to him

 

"This is one of 100 times of calling her. Lucky she answer it not Choona noona." He said.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

I still remember how she end that call with Teukie hyung and how lucky that noona answer his call.

 

I really want to call her now. I bet she's in Korean now. I just need to finish this meeting with our Gen. Managers and other staffs.

 

"Okay you can go now, tomorrow you will start recording the songs and practice for the dance." Our general manager said then leave with the staffs.

 

Now I just need to go first. 

 

"Wookie hyung!" I called him.

 

"Why Kyu?" He asked.

 

"I'll head first. Noona call me and want to have a dinner with me." I said to him.

 

I grab my bag ...

 

"Kindly tell to Teukie hyung. Thanks!" I said then leave.

 

I dailed Cassie noona's number.

 

"Yeoboseyeo?" 

 

Thank God she answer it.

But I need to confirm if it's really her.

 

"Is this Cassie noona or Choona noona?" I asked

 

"Idiot! It's me. Why?" She said.

 

Oh it's her. Good.

 

"You promise me." I said as I ride the elevator.

 

"I promise what and when?" She said.

 

"On my birthday since you didn't attend. You promise me that we'll have a dinner and drink when I got a free time. And now is the free time. So let's go!" I said.

 

"Oohhhh? Wait..." she said.

 

I wait for 30 seconds. 

Then suddenly.

 

"Arasso, you need to come down here at the parking lot. I'm here. Palli!" She said.

 

"Really? Okay I'll head there." and hang up.

 

Now I can talk to her.

Thank God for this free time. Lucky tgat I can talk to her about the Leaving the Company rumor.

 

Donghae's POV

 

I'm so damn tired. It's good to go home at times like this. Pffff. Where the hell that Kyuhyun go. Leeteuk hyung got angry that he disappear right after our managers leave.

 

We're here in the car, on our way home.

 

"Donghae" someone call me.

 

I look at the direction of the voice, it's Sungmin hyung.

 

"Hmm?" I said.

 

"You okay?" He asked.

 

"Yep. I'm just tired." I said to him.

 

"Okayy." He said to me and smile.

 

I put my earphones, turn up the music - Officially Missing You by Tamia was playing.

 

Then suddenly, I miss her. I miss her so much. She doesn't contact me after our incident in the beach. And the last time I saw her when she's talking with her uncle on the phone.

 

I tried to contact her, but failed. I can't gather confidence to contact her. And now , I really want to contact her. I feel, she's not okay right now. Rumors are everywhere, even here in the office- a lot of rumors was spreading about her. Like, the reason she doesn't go here in the company because her contract is terminated or she have a fight with the president. Well actually it's her uncle. Also this, that she is pregnant. What the ? Who spread this rumor in the company. But this is the most shocking- that she's leaving the company.

 

That's why I want to contact her so badly. I know for sure, she knows about this rumors. Maybe she's having hard time. Especially at this time.

 

I'll contact her when we got home.