Stop! There's was never been us.

Donghae's Girlfriend

Lei

 

"Dave. Look, I deeply apologize for what happen. If only I knew that will happen, I should have stay there. Donghae is.. hmmmm" 

Dave look awful. His lips are bruised. A violet like color cheeks. God! How can he be so stupid on punching Dave.

 

 

"I'm fine. I just dared the guy. He's to angry and controlling himself on punching him. Someone tried to stop him, but he cannot control himself and launch his fist on me" Dave told while laughing. Oh! This dude. I raised my eyebrows to him.

 

"Sorry. It's looks fun teasing that guy." He said and smirked at me.

 

I have contacted the securityt to check if someone record that scene. Thankfully, there's no one in the restaurant that time, that makes me think why..

 

"Chin!" I call Chin.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"It's kinda weird. There's no customer in the restaurant, it's just us, and the boys. Why is that?" I ask her and she just smiled at me.

 

"I requested it Lei for a quiet meeting but the boys shows up with you." He smirked at me.

 

I nod.

I called my secretary to run a check again with the security camera's. There's a high possibility that someone might have recorder the scene earlier.

 

"Nah, just double check it. All of it. From the time in the levetor to the restaurant. Check it properly and then report it to me as soons as you find something weird. Check the guest list too." I said and end the call.

 

 

"You're too busy! I can assure you that no one have dared to record it. Especially our staffs. If they recorded, they're done." China smirked at me.

 

What the is wrong with these people?!

 

I just stare at Dave. His handsome face is gone. He looks a bit sleepy and it's kinda late now.

 

"I think we should leave Chin. Are you sure that you can stay by yourself here?" I ask Dave.

 

"Of course! She'll be here soon." He said and wink at me.

 

"Who? Don't tell me .." I didn't finish it when I saw him nod at me and smile.

 

"Whooooa!! It's getting pretty serious for the both of you!" I said and smile.

 

"You can go now girls. Let me be alone for a while... awww" He said and China throw him a pillow.

 

"! Hahahahahah!" China laugh as well as Luis.

 

I gave him a peck and said a goodbye.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"You sure about driving alone? We can give you a ride." China said when we reached the car lot.

 

"It's okay. I have my car with me and I need to go back to the hotel, I leave my ing lappy there. I need for 1 week since my family will be here tomoroow. So I'm on a leave but wil still work." I said and smile at them.

 

"Hey, Stop being a workaholic! C'mon, you're family will be here soon and then you'll work when they're around. Don't be here Cassandra!" China make fun of me and I know she's just making me stop from working.

 

"I know! But I have some files that needs to review and needs my sign. So goodbye for now Goodnight lovers!" I said as I walk back and goes to my car.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Ms. Seo.." Andrei called me when I enter the hotel premisses.

 

"I won't be long. I'll just get my laptop at the office."

 

"Sure thing Ms. Seo." I just smiled at him.

 

 

When I'm about to enter the elevator, someone grab