SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME ?

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

(Cassie's POV)
 
 
Wew~ I'm kinda sleepy that's why I let Choona-unni to drive my car. I have my ONE WEEK VACATIOn before I get busy again with my schedule. Were going somewhere to have some fun and of course for relaxation too. Wish he's with me. Why I am like this?? Can't stop thinking of him. Oh GOD ! I'm going crazy !! ..
 
 
"Hey ~ Cassandra .. Are you okay?" Choona-unni asked me.
"I'm okay unni. Do you find the place??" I said to her.
"yes~ " she said.
"ahhh~ can't wait to go to that place unnie. I miss that place very much. Thank You very much."  i said to her.
"Your welcome.. Just sleep... so that you have a strenght when we arrived there." she said to me.
"okay~~ unni. thank you." i said to her.
 
 
It's still dark outside. I look at my watch... it's already 5:15 in the morning.
I decided to sleep.
 
 
(10 mins passed)
 
 
"You are my everything, Nothing your love won't bring...My life is yours alone, the only love I've ever known...."
 
I hear my phone ringging ..
I looked at my phone ..
 
 
It's Teukie Appa ..
 
I look at my watch .. it's 5:25 am..
Omo~~ Why is it Appa loves to disturb when I'm sleeping.
 
 
"Yobeosaeyo??" i asked.
"Cassandra.." Teukie Appa said ..
"Why Appa?" I asked.
"You didn't reply on my last text message." he said.
"Ohh ~ Sorry. I forgot to read your message because I'm talking to Choona-unni and then I fall asleep." i said to him.
"ahh~ okay ~ Now .. answer my question." he said. (appa's making me crazy)
"what is it ?" i asked.
"When did you start .. hmm .. you know .." he said.
"Huh ?? Appa ?? What do you mean .. When did I start what ???" i asked him. (this old man)
"Hey ~ I'm with the others.. here in the parking lot .. I can say the whole sentence because they will hear it .. " he said .. *he's angry now. his voice changed!*
"But I don't get it.." i said to him in annoy voice.
"About ... THATINGBULL message of yours ! ABOUTTHATINLOVETOHIM!!" he suddenly shout to me .. (looks like he's running when he said to me that)
"ahhhh~ about Donghae ??" i said .. (i want to annoy him) *evil laugh*
"YES ~" he shouts on the line ..
"ARASSO ! But since you're with the others. Let's talk about it later okay.. and IM SLEEPING APPA !" i said then shout to him.
"I will call you later again !!" he said to me ..
 
 
"hyung ~ who are you talking with .. and why did shout then run like a crazy person??" someone asked Teukie appa .. (this old man .. like a crazy person ?? ahahah)
"Ahh ~ it's nothing .. are complete now??" he said to the guy who suddenly asked him. (can't recognize the voice)
"not yet .. Yesung-hyung team is still not here." someone said ..
"okay .. " Teukie appa said ..
 
 
"Okay ~ Appa .. I'm going to sleep now.." i said to him in annoy voice ..
"Okay ~ gonna call you later . Bye ~" he said .
"okay ~~ bye" i said ..
 
 
I end the call because I'm not in the good mood to talk that matter to him .. and i don't like talking that kind of matter in phone .. i want to talk to him personally.. maybe later.. since their schedule is ... with me ... bwahahahahaha ..
 
 
 
"ahh ~~ that old man !" i said ..
"Is it Jungsoo ??" unni asked me ..
"yes ~ so annoying .." i said to her.
"ahaha ~ just sleep. we'll be there soon." she said ..
 
 
 
(Kyuhyun's pov)
 
Oh ~ crap .. 
 
"YAH ~ Faster .. Heechul-hyung is already texting me" i said to my hyungs
"Arasso.. Arasso" Eunhyuk-hyung said ..
 
 
"I will go now.. too slow .. gonna wait all of you with the others.." i said to them and leave..
I don't like waiting .. That's why I decided to go since Heechul-hyung's text message makes me crazy. That old man !! Hmmm ..
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ahh ~ wait for me~" someone said ..
I look to the place where that voice come from ..
 
 
and surprise
 
 
all of them were running towards me ..
I think they know that we supposed to be there at 4:50 a.m .. but you know what time is it ??
it's already 5:25 am in the morning .. What should I say to Heechul-hyung later..
 
 
We ride in elevator and I pressed the 1 ..
 
10
 
9
 
8
 
7
 
6
 
5
 
4
 
3
 
2
 
 
1 [ ground floor ]
 
 
 
"TING." 
 
 
When the elevator opened. I saw my hyungs .. standing beside the car and waiting for us .. and my heart beats fast .. Because I saw manager-hyung looking at us ..
 
 
"Do you know what time is it ??" manager-hyung asked us ..
"it's already 5:25 am.. Why you keep so LONGGGGGGGGGG?" he shouted to us ..
"Mianhe Hyung ~~" Yesung-hyung said ..
 
"Manager-hyung .. come on .. We need to go right ??" Teukie-hyung said to Manager-hyung .. *Thank you Hyung*
 
"Okay ~ We're going somewhere.. Somewhere that all of you will love.." Manager-hyung said ..
"what do you mean by that ??" Heechul-hyung asked.
"You will have a 4 days vacation." Manager-hyung said ..
 
 
I looked to my hyungs..
All of them .. SHOCKED !! O.O ..
 
 
"Someone requested it!!" Manager-hyung added ..
 
"WHO??" i asked ..
 
"You will know later, when we arrived there." he said ..
"get in now!" he added.
 
 
Who the requested it ? I keep on thinking who requested it ..
But i'm thankful.. having a vacation after the tiring schedules..
 
 
 
TO THE ONE WHO REQUESTED IT ..
THANK YOU ..
 
 
 
[ Eunhyuk's POV ]
 
Well~ I'm not in the good mood when Manager-hyung shout at me in my room. In front of Siwon. Wew~ But since he deliver us a good message .. Well~ I'm so happy right now.. Before we have our comeback.. He gave us  days vacation .. whooo .. yehey .. Really  . Im so happy and excited.
 
But ..
I have troubles in my mind ...
who requested it ?? who is that person ??
 
 
Now we're riding in mini-bus ..
I choose the backseat so that I can sleep more ..
But I can't sleep because i'm so excited ..
I was looking at the window when ...
 
 
Suddenly ..
 
"Eunhyuk ~~" someone said ..
i look to my side .. it's Donghae ..
 
"why ??" i told him.
"you're so serious dude." he said to me .
"i'm kinda sleepy.. i slept for only  2 hours.." i said to him.
"ahh ~ hey .. who do you think requested it??" he asked.
"well~ there's only one person that comes to my mind.." i said.
"then .. who is it ?" he asked.
"i think it's Cass.. but i'm not sure.. you know.. she's busy.." i said to him.
"ahhh~ me too. The 1st one i thought .. is Cassie... but like what you said.. she's busy." he said.
"hmm ~ let's just asked Manager-hyung AGAIN later.." i said to him.
"okay .. sleep now Hyukkiee" he said to me.
"okay ~" i responsed to him.
 
 
After Donghae leave.. i looked to my phone.. It's already 5:55 a.m. Were riding the bus for almost 30 minutes.. and were not there yet.. hmm .. i'm so excited and i'm sleepy.. whoo~~
 
 
When I was going to sleep.. my phone vibrates..
 
 
 
To : Hyukkiee Monkey
From : Teukie Hyung
 
 
"Hyukkiee .. Change seat with Kangin.. Can I talk to you.. Don't worry .. Kangin said yes that you can exchange seat with him .. Now ~ Go here .. Kangin is seating beside Heechul .."
 
 
Huh ?? Is it because I got scolded by Manager-hyung ..
and he will scold me too ??
 
 
To : Teukie Hyung
From : Hyukkiee Monkey
 
 
"arasso hyung .. wait me there .."
 
 
I walked and pass to the other members who's already sleeping and the other's were chatting.
 
 
I reach Teukie-hyung's seat .. he's looking at the window ..
 
 
 
"Hyung ~~ ??" i said ..
"oh~ Hyukkiee. You're here .." he said.
"What is it ?" i asked ..
"well, seat here.. ~ it's about ..." 
 
"about the scolding lately?? it's okay hyung .. don't worry.. i was wrong.." i didn't let hyung finish his sentence ..
 
 
"ahhh~ it's okay .. it's not your fault .." he said .
"and that's not the topic that I want to talk with you..." he added.
"then what is it hyung ..??" i asked..
"about Cass~~.." he said ..
"what?? Cass??" i was shocked when he said "Cass".
"Shhh~ Lower your voice ..  I want to know if you still love her??" he asked .. [what's happening ?? Is hyung in love too with Cass?]
"Ahh~ Why did you suddenly asked that??" i said to him.
"She's my close friend.. no feelings .." i added.
 
"ahh ~ okay ..~ Thank You" he said to me .. [he said THANK YOU ??]
"thank you for what hyung?" i asked .
"nothing~~  seat here .. Donghae will accompy you .. I'm going to talk to Manager-hyung." he said to me.. [i can't understand what Hyung means]
"ahh~ okay~" i said to him.
 
"Donghae~ Come here at accompany Hyukkiee." he called Donghae.
"De~ Hyung~ Donghae responsed.
 
 
[ Donghae's POV ]
 
 
Teukie-hyung called me. Since I ask him to let me sit beside Eunhyuk. I want to talk to him. I want to know more about Cassie. Since he know my secret.. and he already fall in love to Cassie .. and he confess but .. REJECTED !! *evil laugh*
 
 
Before I seat beside Eunhyuk .. He say something ..
"Donghae-ahh .. Please keep you mouth shut, i'm sleepy. As like what I told you lately, I only slept for 2 hours ?? okay ?? Get it?"
 
Well, I can't say no to him.. I know he's very tired.
 
 
"Okay~" i respons to him.
"Thank You ~" he said then smile.
 
 
Well ~ I don't know what to do now..
Eunhyuk is going to sleep. and .. Kibum is already sleeping.. We've been chatting for the whole time when we got in here in this bus.
 
 
I remember what Kibum said to me lately ..
 
"Hyung? Still not confessing ?? You should confess now.. or else .. You'll regret it."
 
 
Whoooooooooooo~
It's just .. It's too hard to confess ..
 
When I see Cassie .. My heart is going to explode like a bomb.
and when she started talking to me ..
 
 
I can't say any words from my mouth even though I want to. See.. It's really hard ..
 
 
I look at my phone and I see that someone texted me.
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
Hello :D
 
 
*speechless*
 
 
What should I do ?
What should I reply to her ??
 
 
To : Cassandra
From : Lee Donghae
 
 
"Hello :)"
 
 
 
Yah~ Why I'm getting nervous again ..
 
 
"Why Hyung?? Is she texting you?" Kibum asked me.
"Yeh~ Hmm .. I'm getting nervous when she's texting me." I told him.
"Just do as what you do when you see her hyung." he said to me.
"Alright.. Thank You." i said to him.
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
"Where are you now? What's your schedule for today?? Are you with the others??"
 
 
She have many questions ..
 
 
To : Cassandra
From : Lee Donghae
 
 
"I'm on the bus. IDK what's our schedule for today. Yes I'm with the others.. You have many questions to ask me huh ?? Miss you~"
 
 
:))
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
 
"Ahh Sorry My Donghae .. I miss you too. Is Teukie Appa sitting beside you??"
 
 
Oh~ Crap .. She's calling me My Donghae again ..
But it feels so great :D
 
 
To : Cassandra
From : Lee Donghae
 
 
"Oh~ My Cass.. Teukie-hyung.. He's not sitting beside me.. Why ??"
 
 
Okay .. I'm gonna start with sweet messages since she started it.
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
"Nothing. I just wanna know if your sitting beside with Teukie-appa ... my Donghae. How are you?"
 
 
Oh ~ ..
This girl .. she's making me crazy ..
 
 
To : Cassandra
From Lee Donghae
 
 
"Ahh~ Is that so?? Hehehe .. My Cass.. I'm fine.. Doing great.. How about you??"
 
 
 
I look to my watch since we've been texting for 25 mins ..
it's already 6:15 a.m ..
 
 
I see Manager-hyung walking towards us .. (he's sitting behind the driver)
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
 
"I'm good My Donghae... <3"
 
 
Whoaa ~ With heart sign .. Love it :D
 
 
"Okay guys .. Attention .. We're close to our destination .. Please get ready" Manager-hyung told us.
"Yes~" Everyone wakes up when Manager-hyung speak.
 
 
To: Cassandra
From : Lee Donghae
 
 
"What's with the HEART sign ?? <3. Are you falling in love to me?"
 
 
Ahahah .. I'm gonna start teasing her :D at the same time to confess ..
 
 
 
"Fishy !! Come here" Teukie-hyung call me.
"De~"
 
 
I walk fast because the bus is still moving .
 
 
"Why Hyung?" i asked Teukie-hyung.
"Come here.. I'm gonna ask you something." he said to me.
"What is it hyung?" i said to him after i seated.
"He's not in love now with Cassie .. I asked him If he has still any feelings for Cass. He said none. There just friends.." he said to me but i didn't get it.
"who are you reffering?" i asked.
"Lee Hyukjae" he said.. *shocked*
"why did you asked him hyung?" i asked
"for me to know if there's other person who's in love with my Baby.." he said to me..
"You're baby .. Ahh ~ Okay.. I think I'm the only one who have this feeling for her." i said to him.
"Ahhh~ Okay.. I'm gonna asked you again." he said.
"What is it?" i asked again.
"What if she said to you .. that she's in love with you?" what?? is he serious .. well i need to answer his question.
"Well~ If she said to me that .. I'm happy because the prayer that i've been praying is already answered." i said to him.
"Well~ I hope your prayer will be answered!" he said to me..
"thank you hyung." i said to him
 
 
 
I looked to my phone ..
i got 6 miss calls and 4 messages..
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
"Oh the heart sign?"
 
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
 
"I think .."
 
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
 
"I'm in love"
 
 
To : Lee Donghae
From : Cassandra
 
 
"with you :) <3.. Since I know what is your secret ..I knew who are you talking about when we were chatting.. and the night when we drink alcohol.. i knew it's connected to me .. the "what if someone tells you that he loves you." .. well ~ i knew it was me.. :)
 
 
 
.THE.WHAT ??
 
She's what ??
 
 
 
SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME ?
 
 
Done updating this chapter..
it take 2 days to update this ..
 
thank you my readers..
your my inspirations :D
 
 
okay good night ..
i have class tomorrow ..
7:30 am- 4:30 p.m :D
 
 
Thank you to my readers again :D