It's the REAL me

Donghae's Girlfriend

On the beach ..

 

KIBUM & CASSANDRA's Conversation :

 

Kibum : Noona~ Noona .. Noona ...

Cass : Why ??

Kibum : I was looking for you here in this beach .. Why here ?? that was too far from the house ??

Cass : Tsss .

Kibum : Noona ~

Cass : Why ?

Kibum : Why did you do that to Donghae-hyung??

Cass : I don't wanna talk about that issue ..

Kibum : No ~ Let's talk this right now .. Why did you do that ?? I thought you will accept his feelings for you ??

Cass : Tsss .. Kibum-ah .. Please .. not now ..

Kibum : Noona ~

Cass : Kim Kibum .. please .. Okay ??

Kibum : noona ~ i thought you LOVE him ? you said to me before that you don't want him to LOVE someone else .. You said you wouldn't hurt him . But why did you do that ??

Cass : Yes .. I love him .. But I don't want that kind of pranks you know ?? are they taking advantage to me ?? am I a girl that accept someone's feelings with an "I LOVE YOU" phrase and a "KISS"??

Kibum : I know noona . But it's too much to tell him that you just acted .

Cass : I know KIBUM .. what I said lately is MORE PAINFUL to me . I just give all of my strength and PRIDE just to say that .

Kibum : Buy why ? I don't understand you, why did you do that in front of us .

Cass : BECAUSE all of you makes me look STUPID and especially DONGHAE . You don't need to do that . We can talk to each other .. JUST US .. If we really want to be together . We will work with it and if DONGHAE really want's me to be with, he would do EVERYTHING for me to accept him ..

Kibum : hmmmm .

Cass : I love him . I really really love him . It's just .. i'm not ready .. i want to know him more .. i want him to show his true identity .. i want him to work hard for our relation .. i want him to show me the real LEE DONGHAE . So please Kibum . Don't say any word to them . What we talked about . Keep it .

Kibum : Now, i understand .. Now I know how hard to get your heart :DD . Yes I will keep this matter ..

Cass : Not just my heart , but also my family .. especially .. to my dad ..

Kibum : Hmm ~ Noona .. promise me .. you will not hurt Donghae-hyung again . Okay ?

Cass : Yes .. Don't worry ..

Kibum : Let's go back ??

Cass : Let's have some fun first Kibum . Let's go swim ...

Kibum : Okay ~~..

 

 

The two swim together at the beach while Donghae, Leeteuk and Heechul still having their coversation..

 

in the house, Kangin, Shindong, Hankyung and Kyuhyun are watching tv, while the Yesung helping Ryeowook to cook as well as Siwon. While Eunhyuk using the computer and Sungmin sleeping on the couch .

 

 

After 30 minutes of talking, Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae get out of the room.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

What a day ..

Everyone is not interested to do something fun after the prank that Teukie hyung set.

Other's watching tv, Yesung hyung, Siwon and Wookie prepairing food, Sungmin hyung is sleeping and me surfing net .

Looking at the pc, someone talked, and it's Teukie-hyung ...

 

"Ryeowook-ah, is the food done already??" Teukie-hyung asked.

"Almost done hyung.." Ryewook responsed.

"I'm hungry.." Donghae said.

 

"Are you okay Donghae?" Kangin hyung asked.

"Yes hyung .. Why ??" donghae said.

 

"Are you really okay Donghae ??" I asked him.

"Of course Hyukjae. I'm definitely okay." He said .

 

"Are you sure?" Hankyung hyung asked him .

"Yes Yes Yes, He's okay guys .." Heechul hyung said .

 

"But look at his face, he's not okay." Sungmin hyung said .

"I'm okay hyung. It's just .... I'm really really hungry." Donghae said.

 

"Okay, prepare the table so that we can eat our lunch. By the way, where's Kibum and Cassandra??" Teukie-hyung asked.

"I think there both on the beach.." Shindong-hyung said.

"Maybe ..."

 

"Pwahahahahahahahah"

 

i didn't finish what i will say when we heard a loud laughing coming from the door.

 

"Oh, you're here.." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes we are.." Cassandra said.

"Both of you, where did you go?" Teukie-hyung asked.

"Where did you think we go??" Cassandra asked hyung .

"Did you have fun right ?" Donghae asked.

 

 

What ?

is my hearing sense is not okay ??

did just Donghae asked Cassandra ??

 

"Uhmm . Yes Donghae .. I'm just a little upset thats why I invite Kibum to come with me." she said.

"Next time Cass, invite me too." Donghae said.

"ahhh . Off course ... Why not." Cassandra .

 

 

I look at Cassandra's face.

Weird . She's shock to how Donghae talk to her. Looks like nothing happened .

 

 

"Alright, is the table and foods are ready?" Heechul-hyung asked.

"Yes. All done."Ryeowook said.

 


"Wait for us, we can't eat with wet clothes, right Kibum?" Cassandra asked Kibum who's shocked too.

"Ahhh ~ Yehh .." He said.

"Come on .. Let's change before they finish the food." Cassandra said to Kibum and run upstairs.

Kibum follows too.

 

 

I looked at the others, all of them are staring at Donghae right now.

What happend??

 

 

"Tsss . Why all of you looking at me ?" Donghae asked.

"Looks like nothing happened to you.." I said.

"Oh ? About the PRANK ?? and what Cass said to me?" Donghae said.

"Yes..." Sungmin-hyung answered.

"Oh... I know some things, that I need to keep. and I know it's a challenge that i need to face before getting Cassandra's heart." Donghae said.

 

Whoooooooooooooooooooa .

 

"That's the LEE DONGHAE I know." Manager-hyung said.

"Hahaha. Hyung... It's me. It's the real me. Ahahah" Donghae said ..

"Okay . Let's go and eat.. ahh .. wait .. where's Choona?" Manager-hyung asked.

"I'm here .." Choona-noona said.

"Where's Cass?" she asked .

"Changing clothes noona" I said.

 

UPDATE :DD

 

I love Girl's Generation "The Boys"