I want to sleep now!

Donghae's Girlfriend

Sungmin's POV

 

Finally, were done with our practice for tomorrow. I'm so damn tired and hungry too. Hyung told us that we'll eat when we got home. Seriously hyung, do you want to kill us all from hunger? I think he will make us cook food for us to eat. Damn, does he know how tired we are. I mean, like no sense at all. I can only sigh here in the car. I look back since I'm here beside the driver, our Manager hyung. Most of them are sleeping, and only Donghae is AWAKE- WIDE AWAKE. As we having our practice today, he looks soooo sad. During our break, 5min break - all he do is stare at his damn phone. And also I heard he got scolded by Teukie hyung. As I look back in front ...

 

 

"Lee Sungmin!" hyung called me.

 

"Yes hyung?" I look at him.

 

"What do you want to eat? So I can order later." He said.

 

 

Thank God! Hyung is back! Hahaha

 

 

"Anything Good hyung!" I told him.

 

 

We arrive in our dorm. Manager hyung parks the car. I heard his phone ring. I listen to their conversation because it's really quiet here in the basement.

 

As I wake the other members ...

 

"Anything good he said." hyung said..

 

who is he talking to?

 

the members starts to waje up that's why I go back to the front to get my things.

 

"Huh? Did you ask the others? a girl voce said.

 

So it's a girl.

 

"No, all of them are sleeping. Sungmin seats besides me that's why I ask him." hyung saud as he go out from the car. 

 

as I got my things, I saw the others walking towards the elevator.

 

"Guys, the food will be here in 15 mins. All of you go to 12flr." Hyung shouts to the other members.

 

They all nooded as the walk on to the elevator.

 

"HYUNG! We go up first" Kyu shouts to me.

 

"Okay!" I shout back.

 

 

Then the door closed.

 

 

"Huh? You paid for it already?... Okay Thanks" He said as he stand beside me.

 

" . . . . . . . . Hmm oppa. Enjoy the food. Bye" the girl said. 

 

"Okay. Thanks" he said and hang up.

 

"Hyung, who are you talking to? Paid the food already?" I ask him as we wait for the elevator.

 

"Your friend!" he said.

 

 

The elevator door open.

 

 

"Our friend?" as we enter the elevator.

 

I push the 12 button.

Then the door closed.

 

 

"Our friend? Who's friend?" I ask him.

 

"Cassie" He said.

 

"Really? Why? She should just go tomorrow and treat us on a fine resto." I said.

 

"She can't go tomorrow. She has schedule." Hyung said

 

"Ohhh. That's sad." I said.

We arrived at the 12 floor.

 

 

as we walk on the hallway, we hear Kyuhyun shouting Donghae's name.

Me and Hyung at each other then run to door.

 

 

When I open the door and go in ...

I saw Kyuhyun on the floor with Donghae ...

 

unconsious.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN HERE?" Manager hyung shout as I go to Donghae.

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. What happen here?" What happen to Donghae?" I ask him.

 

I put my hands on Donghae's head and put my another hand on my head. It's the same.

 

"Where are the others?" Hyung asked.

 

"At the kitchen" Kyu said.

 

wow! They can eat with Donghae here in the floor.

 

"Really? They eat without checking Donghae here. He's unconcious!" Hyung said. I agree with him.

 

"Aniyo! I'm waking him up. Because the food arrive. I think he's really tired that's why he won't wake up even I shout his name." Kyuhyun said as he stand up.

 

"The food arrived? How?" Hyung ask.

 

I try to shake Donghae until he open his eyes slowly.

 

"whyyyy?" Donghae said in a low voice

 

"Damn you Lee Donghae!" Hyung said then go to the kitchen.

 

" you Fishy! I thought your dead! Damn! I said to him and smack his head.

 

"Aww that hurts!" He said as he sit.

 

"C'mon let's eat." I said to him.

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

We finish eating our meal. Thanks to Cassie noona for the delicious food she sent for us.

While eating earlier I hear Sungmin hyung scolds Donghae hyung. 

 

I finish washing the dishes. The membera are in the living room, some on their room for sure.

 

"Are you done Wookie?" Sungmin hyung ask me.

 

"Yeah!" I said as I sit on the couch.

 

"Aish! Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, you didn't help Wookir with the dises!" Minnir hyung said.

 

"I clean up the the table!" Kyu shouts back.

 

"Aigoooo. It's okay hyung." I said to Minnie hyung.

 

"Yah all of you should rest. You have to be early tomorrow." Manager hyung said.

 

"Ne! Yesung hyung. Let's go down. I really want to sleep." I said to Yesung hyung.

 

"Arasso! C'mon Sungmin Kyuhyun!" Yesung called the 2.

 

"Goodnight hyungs." I bow to all of them.

 

"Ryeowook, you need to be up early tomorrow. We'll leave at 6:30 am okay?" Manager hyung said.

 

"Ne Hyung!" I said to him.

 

It' really late, I want to sleep now!

Time check : 11:40pm.