That will pick me up!

Donghae's Girlfriend

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I'm really really tired as of this moment. We practice for more than 6hours since we have vocal lessons this morning. It's already dark outside. Well I don't usually look at the clock when we are practicing. We stop our practice. Since the managers are already gone. They were watching us rehearsing. As I drink water, I look at the other members. Well, what else do I expect, all of them are tired. Some our drinking water like me, others are laying down - panting. But theres one member caught my attention. He's staring at his phone. Like staring at it the whole time. 

 

 As I walk to him, I look at the members to see if I'm the only person who see this.. and I'm right, I'm the only one who saw Donghae staring at his phone.

 

 

"Yah! You okay?" I ask him as I put my my hands at his shoulder.

"Yeppp" He told me and still staring at his phone.

"Are you waiting for a call? You've been staring at it when we are having our break." I said to him.

"Hmmm? No." He said while blinking his eyes on me.

"Okay." I said to him. I know his lying.

 

 

"Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk!" Someone call me. I look at the direction of the voice. It's Teukie hyung.

 

"Come with me. Let's ask manager hyung if we can go home now." He said to me.

"Sure!" I said to him.

 

 

I hope we can go home now.

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

It's already 7pm and I'm hungry. We didn't eat lunch today since our managers keep on watching us. I hope we can go home now coz I need to buy gift for Cass Daddy. I know some malls that still open at this time.

I dialed Cass number as I go out. I hope she go with me.

 

"Hellooooo" She said.

"Are you singing right now Twin!" I scold her.

"What's your problem Chullie Oppa? I'm just glad you call." She said.

"Funny! Anyways, where are you?" I ask her.

"I'm here at my apartmet. Why? She ask.

"Ohh that's good! Can you come with me? I'm buying a gift for your daddy." I said.

"Did you have your dinner?" She ask.

"No." I said in a low tone.

"Good then. I'll pick you up there. Let's eat dinner first." She said.

"But your coming with me to buy gifts right?" I ask her. To make sure.

"Of course that's why I'm gonna pick you up." She said.

"Okayy! Where should I wait?" I ask her.

"On the front! I'll call you when I got there. Bye!" s

She said and Hang up.

 

 

Aish! That ! How dare she hang up!

 

 

"Yah Heechul" Someone said.

 

ohh, It's Leeteuk!

 

"Why?" I ask him.

"Who are you talking to? I was searching for you." He said.

"It's Hongki. Can we go home now?" I lie. I can't tell him it's Cassie. He'll freak out. It's been 1 month since the last time they saw her.

"Yeah we can. Are you going out? I'm planning to eat our dinner at our favorite ssamgyupsal restaurant." He said.

"Omo! Sorry hyung. I can't go with you. Sorry, I'm really really sorry." I said to him and make a sad face.

"It's okay. I think some members ate going out to. And yes I forgot, we'll be going to our radio show. Damn! How can I forget that!" He said as he scratch his head.

"Hyung, you should go now. It's...." I said and looked at my watch.

"It's 7:25 pm already!" I said to him.

"Okayy. Let's go back. Are you going by yourself there? Or Hongki will pick you? He ask.

"He'll pick me up Hyung. Don't worry!" I said to him.

"Okayy. Let's go"

 

 

That will pick me up!