It's my Daddy's birthday Part 2

Donghae's Girlfriend

On Cassie's way to his father's company.

 

 

Cassie's POV

 

 

That girl. Aiyooo~

Is she a new employee? How can she ... aigooo ..

 

 

 

I'm need to go to our company.

I dialed Oppa's number.

 

Wait wait - until he answer.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Oppa!" I shout at him.

 

"Hey. Why are you shouting?" He asked.

 

"Lee Soohyeon - your secretary.. newbie?" I asked.

 

"Ahh. Yeah. Why, did she call to inform ..."

 

 

Before he finish his words, I cut him off 

 

 

"Yeah, yeah her! Doesn't she know that I'm your lil sis? Wehhh, wehh, does I need to confirm for daddy's party tomorrow. She's kinda annoying! I don't like her." I told my brother.

 

 

"You angry? Hahaha- " he laughs at me .

 

 

"Don't you dare laugh at me Oppa, I'll kill you. Now!" I shout to him as I park at the company basmement.

 

"No no no nono, I'm not." He said with a little laugh.

 

 

"By the way where are you? Are you free tomorrow?" He added.

 

"Yes I am free. It's dad's day. " "I'm at the company basement." I told him.

 

 

"Going home?" He asked.

 

"Yeah!" I lie.

 

"Okayy. I need to go. I'm still in the meeting. Bye. Be careful driving." He said.

 

"I will! Bye." I hang up.

 

 

 

Thank God, I got off early today. I'm done buying a gift and here I am at our company.

As I ride the elevator I press the G button, since the elevator I need to ride to go toy brother's offiice is different. While walking at the ground floor, someone call me from behind .

 

 

"Ms. Li.. Ms. Li!" A girl voice shouts from the back.

 

 

I look back and I saw my mom's secretary.

 

 

"Oh Hi Secretary Park" I said to her.

 

"Good to see you ma'am. I carry your things ma'am." She said at smile at me.

 

I give to her the bags of food that I bought earlier for my brother and also to mom and dad.

 

"Thanks. Anyways, is mom free?" I asked her as we start walking.

 

"The CEO and the President are both in the meeting ma'am" she said to me.

 

 

We stop at the front of the elevator .

 

 

"With Mark oppa too?" I ask as the door of thetheelevator open.

 

"Before you ma'am." She said to me .

 

 

We ride the elevator.

 

 

"Yes ma'am." She said.

 

 

"Ohhh, do you think it's done already?" I asked her as the elevator stops at the second to the last floor.

 

 

"Maybe ma'am, the meeting starts earlier. Before you ma'am" she told me as we step out of the elevator.

 

 

"Ohh. Okayy." I response.

 

 

 

Hmmm. Everyone's looking at me here in the office

 

That's why I hate going here.

 

 

 

"Are you okay ma'am?" Secretary Park asked me.

 

 

"Yeah. It's just I'm not used to this moment that everybody is looking at me." I told here while smilling to everyone who we pass.

 

 

"oh. Sorry for their behavior ma'am. Shall we go to the CEO's office. looks like their meeting is not done.?" She asked me.

 

"Oh yeah. Kindly inform them I'm here." I said to her as we stop at my dad's office.

 

 

She open the door for me. Actually I really like her. She'skind.

 

 

"Thanks Secretary Park." I smile at her as I sit the couch.

 

 

"Do you want some tea ma'am, water?" She asked me.

 

 

"A water please." I told her.

 

 

 

As she go out, I look around. Dad's office is still the same. Old office with beautiful interiors. I look outside and I saw Secretary Park talks to a girl with a long hair and tall too.

 

 

 

A minute pass. There's a knock on the door.

 

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

 

Secretary Park enters with a glass of water on her hand and with the girl she was talking to.

 

 

"Here you go ma'am." She said as she hand me the glass of water.

 

 

"Thanks!" I smile at her.

 

 

"By the way ma'am. This is Secretary Kang. CEO's secretary." She told me

 

 

 

Ohhhh. Soo she's my dad's secretary.

 

 

 

"GoodAfternoon Ms. Seo." She said to me then smile.

 

 

"Hi!" I smile at her.

 

 

"If you need something Ms. Li, you can ask her. And Ms. Li, I already inform the CEO and Presidenr that you are here." Park told me.

 

 

"Ohh. Okayy. Thankyou Secretary Park." I smile at her.

 

 

"Anything you need ma'am?" She asked.

 

 

"Nothing. Thankyou Secretary Park." I said to her.

 

 

 

 

I look at the 2 secretary as they exit the office.

 

 

 

Minutes passed. I look at my watch- it's 5pm already.

 

 

 

Suddenly my phone rang.

 

 

 

"Yobosaeyo?" I ask.

 

 

"Yah! Where are you?" The angry voice of my twin asked.

 

 

"Here at the company, Chullie Oppa." I told him

 

 

"What room? I need to talk to you?" He asked.

 

 

"I'm in my fathers company Oppaaaa!" I said.

 

 

"You left already? Oh my God! I hate you twin! By the way. Why didn't youyou tell me that Uncle Seo's birthday is tomorrow?" He said to me ... 

 

 

"Ohh. Why? Did Mark oppa's secretary call you?" I asked him.

 

 

"Yes yes yes. How can I go to the party. We have our comeback tomorrow. Should I send the gift tomorrow?" He asked. Worried.

 

 

"HaHahaha. It's okay. I'll just gonna tell him. Then worry for the gift. You dont need to buy." I told him.

 

 

"What di you mean not to buy. He send me something on my birthday. So, I also need to. To show my love and gratitude for him. Soo what should I send it? He asked.

 

 

 

He's really my Twin.

 

 

"Anything you want Oppa. He will accept it with all his heart." I told him

 

 

"Okay okay okay. Just tell him the reason that I can't attend tomorrow okay? I need to go. Bye." He hang up.

 

 

 

 

Hahaha. I really like Chullie Oppa.

 

 

 

 

I look outside the window. The sun s setting ... then suddenly ...

 

 

 

 

"Cassandra Li Seo!" "Darling!" 

 

It's them.

Mom and Dad

 

 

 

 

UPDATED!

LAST FOR TODAY. :)