New Encounters, A New Friend, A New Foe

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Jiyeon~

Supporting Character. Jiyeon is a girl with a past and it left her deep wounds. She is a kind of person who wont trust people easily, but when she does, she has 100% faith in them. Cheeky, friendly and talented she hides her true self to keep herself hidden away from any futhur pain. An example of a wounded teenager who just wants to protect herself and the ones she loves.

Chapter 2~New Encounters, A New Friend, A New Foe

            ||17 Years Later…

-- Krystal’s POV --

Krystal:

*Packing bag* Umma! I’m going to school!

Mrs Jung:

*Washing dishes in the kitchen* Okay, make sure you study hard! And don’t forget to be on your medication!!!

Krystal:

Ne! *Zips bag* *runs out and stands in front of the family photo* Bye Appa! See you after school! *Waves goodbye to Mr Jung in the family photo* *Opens the door* Bye Umma! *Rushes out the small and cramped backyard takes her bicycle and heads to school*||

            ||-- On Her Way to school –

*Hums a soft melody while riding her bike* *Suddenly stops and bike squeaks* *Looks up*

Krystal:

(This is Kirin Arts High school. It is my dream, well USED to be. Since young I’ve always wanted to attend this school. I love singing and have a great passion for music but for some reason my father never lets me talk about this school. I guess it’s because of my heart problem. You see, I was born with a really weak heart and had a very rare heart disease called Coronary Artery Disease. Because of this I can’t do anything that makes me tired. I have to be on pills every day.  I can’t even participate in any swimming and running activities, otherwise my heart will get tired and I’ll just faint. I was so upset and hated the world for restricting me from doing so much. But one day out of pure boredom, I sang and for once my heart didn’t hurt. After that day all I did was sing and I realised that my heart was recovering, very slowly but improving, little by little. After seeing me improve my father hesitated and promised me that I will be able to attend Kirin Arts High school after we save up enough money. But I knew that was never going to happen since my family fell into a huge debt 17 years ago. Every few years we moved, each time further away from our city, Seoul. One day, in order to save up money for Kirin Arts High school, my father decided to stop moving. Because of that my father was found and killed by the debt collectors 2 years ago. Ever since that incident I lived with my mother. Even though we are no longer in debt I still gave up my dream. After all a dream is a dream, I can only reach it in my sleep but this is reality and I have to wake up.  Even if I have decided to give up going the Kirin Arts High school, I still really admire Mr Park. He is the current president of Kirin Arts High school. I’ve heard that he has the same illness as me and I’m happy his still well and strong. He just inspires me to live life to the fullest. Rumours say that he has a very unfilial son but I doubt that’s the truth. I mean, Mr Park is such a good person. How could he have an unfilial son? It doesn’t make any sense. If I was to be his daughter then I’ll definitely follow his steps.)

[Note: Seoul is a real city located in South Korea, in fact the largest one!]

*Loud Noises in the background* *Krystal turns around*

Girl in the crowd:

Yah! Get out of the way!

Krystal:

Huh?

Girl in the crowd:

You seem pretty arrogant. Judging by your uniform, you go to Dong Baek High don’t you? *Smirks* no wonder you don’t know the rules.

Krystal:

Who are you?

Girl in the crowd:

Me? I’m Victoria Song! Leader of f(x) and top class president in 3 consecutive years. *Stands Proudly*

Krystal:

*Giggles* You actually seem like a very cute president! *Continuously giggles*

Victoria:

Stop laughing or I’ll call out the others to deal with you.

Krystal:

Oh! OKAY! I’ll be happy to meet them too! *Smiles*

Victoria:

Are you trying to mess around with me now?

Krystal:

Nice to meet you Victoriashii! *Pulls hand out* I’m Krystal, Krystal Jung!

Victoria:

*Hesitates* Humpf! I’ll take that as an apology! *Shakes hand*

*They both look at each other and burst out laughing*

Krystal:

Ok, gotta go. My school is pretty far away, I might be late again.

Victoria:

Aww…we just met.

Krystal:

How about some other time? After school?

Victoria:

Great! I’ll bring the whole of f(x) over too. But where should we meet?

Krystal:

I don’t really know…I’ve never been anywhere else in the city other than school.

Victoria:

Then you must live in the outskirts of town right? Don’t worry, let’s just meet here and I the ‘top class president’ *Uses her thumb to point to herself* will bring you to the best places in Seoul!

Krystal:

Sounds Awesome!

Victoria:

I’m sure the f(x) girls will like you. You might even become part of the family!

Krystal:

*Laughs it off* that will be impossible. We’re in different schools remember?

Victoria:

You can’t tell. It might be fate.

Krystal:

Huh?

Victoria:

*Smiles* Bye! *Waves*

Krystal:

Oh, okay bye! *Gets ready to leave*

Victoria:

WAIT! Your name’s Krystal right?

Krystal:

*Stops and turns around* Ah ha

Victoria:

Ice? (You don’t seem like ice, better do some research).

*Krystal adjusts her bike, waves and rides off to school* *||

            ||-- At Dong Baek High –

*Krystal hurriedly parks her bike, grabs her bag and rushes into class*

Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter