What You Feel, Is What I Feel

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Suho~

The mature and brave leader of EXO. The prince charming of the group. He lives an independent life and because of this, he grew up as a nostalgic prince. Suho is really upright and unlike s, he dosen't muck around. He thinks and acts like an adult, taking s as his own little brothers. During the fun times, he needs a little bit of pressuring from he's members to get motivated and join in. He's an example of a prince-charming-like student who acts a little bit too mature for their age.

Sehun~

The babyish maknae in the group EXO. His friendly like personality makes it incredibly easy for him to make friends and communicate with. Growing up in a well-to-do family himself, he never really got to experience what it is like to look-up to someone and to like someone. A quick learner with undying talents. Sehun is an example of a playful teen who is still far away from experiencing love.

 

Chapter 5~What You Feel, Is What I Feel  

          ||-- At Kirin Arts High –

Jiyeon:

*Huffs Puffs* Where could he be? *Closes her eyes* (Jiyeon. Think, think, think!) *Opens her eyes and whispers* It can’t be… (Out of all these places…did…di he really go there…) *Turns around and runs off*

*Two girl students passes by and sees Jiyeon run past*

Student#1:

*Looks at Jiyeon while she is running past* Omo, did you see that?

Student#2:

*Looks back* See what?

Student#1:

I think I just saw Jiyeon run past.

Student#2:

*Looks at Student#1* Jiyeon?

Student#1:

Yeah. *Says it separately* Park. Ji. Yeon. *Looks around* *Moves closer to student#2 in case someone else hears* Do you think she came back for revenge?

Student#2:

Yah. Ham Eunjung. Are you afraid? *Crosses her arms* Don’t be such a scaredy cat. Remember, you were the one who started this game and don’t forget that we aren’t alone in this either. We have one of the most powerful people backing us up.

Eunjung:

Yah. you are really evil you know.

Student#2:

*Smirks* After all I am Park Hyomin. There is nothing I can’t do.

Eunjung:

Wow. Jincha. *Looks at Hyomin*  You’re worse than I thought. Even I, an outsider who has hated her for 8 years feels bad for what we did to her two years ago. She’s your own sister. Don’t you feel even a little sympathy for her?

Hyomin:

Sister? *Laughs* we’re just step sisters. No. Not even that. We’re not even blood related. Orphan. That’s right. She’s just an orphan who my father brought home in place of my real twin sister who died 10 years ago! *Tears dropping from her eyes*

Eunjung:

*Hugs Hyomin* Hyomin-ah, throw away those memories. That’s the only way you can live a happy life.

Hyomin:

I can’t. if I stop now, everything we did will come into light. *Looks at Eunjung*

Eunjung, can you help me lie for a bit more? Just until I can find a way to resolve this problem.

*Eunjung nods and Hyomin smiles*||

            ||-- A Small, Hidden and Isolated Park In The Gardens Of Kirin Arts High –

Jiyeon:

*Runs up a bridge of a small creek and looks around* Where is he? *Bites lips and looks down* (As I thought, he isn’t here) *Takes out her phone and checks the time* Oh! *Panics* There’s only 10 minutes left! I better hurry. *Closes phone and tries to slip it in her pocket*

*The phone slips out of Jiyeon’s hand and into the small creek*

Jiyeon:

Oh no! *Stretches out to the creek and loses her balance* AHHH! *Closes her eyes*

*Jiyeon feels someone’s hand holding onto her waist and slowly opens her eyes*

Jiyeon:

*Can’t see properly because of the sun* Haha! Thanks. I was being clumsy. *Regains her balance and stands up straight* *Looks down and fixes her shirt*

*Asks out of curiosity* How did you find out about this place? Not many people know about this place.

Student:

I came to this place following the sound of music.

Jiyeon:

(Music?) *Looks up* *Surprised* D.O?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter