Memories Of The Past Part. II

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Hyomin~

Born as a twin, Hyomin shared a close bond with her sister. Unfortunately on the night of their 7th birthday, her twin died of a fatal car accident. Since that day, everything changed. In order to get their minds off of their deceased daughter, Hyomin’s parents adopted an orphan. Hyomin thought that she could finally get her life back, but as she grows up, she realises that in order to get back the life she really wanted, her step sister must be removed from her life....forever. Hyomin is an example of a lonely teen who would do anything to get back the life she had.

Eunjung~

A student at Kirin Arts High School who is trapped from the blindness of love. Eunjung is a student with a very simple background, very simple life but a very complicated love. She is simply a young teen who does not yet fully understand the complications of love but still insists to silently observe her love at a distance. Example of a innocent student struck in the force of love.

 

Chapter 7~Memories Of The Past Part. II

            ||6 Months Later…

-- In The Hallway Of Kirin –

*Bells ring signalling the end of school*

D.O:

Ugggh….schools finally over. *Unlocks his locker, takes out his phone, books and puts it into his backpack* *Looks at the couple photos on the side of his locker and smiles* *Closes the locker*

Jiyeon:

BOO!

D.O:

*Looks at her weirdly* Bwoi yah?

Jiyeon:

*Angry* humph! *Crosses her arms and looks away* You could have at least pretend to be scared.

D.O:

*Talks childishly* Wae? Why should I? *Starts walking away*

 Jiyeon:

*Looks at him and gasps in astonishment* *Runs up to D.O and stops him in his tracks* How could you say something like that to your girlfriend?!

D.O:

*Whispers* Yah! any louder?! ……….. *Looks around* besides, when did I agree to become your boyfriend? *Starts walking again*

Jiyeon:

*Laughs* *Catches up to D.O and follows him* What do you mean by “agree to become your boyfriend”? you were the one who confessed.

D.O:

*Feels uncomfortable* *Talks awkwardly* That was 5 months ago. Since then we were all normal. We didn’t even go on dates.

Jiyeon:

*Chuckles* aww…come on. Stop being shy. We both know that it has to be kept secret since we are not allowed to date in our trainee days. Besides we took couple photos instead of going on dates since it’ll be obvious. You even stuck it all over your lockers!

D.O:

*Freezes* hu..h? what..what are you talking about? *Continues walking*

Jiyeon:

You don’t have to keep pretending. I saw it while looking through your lockers 3 days ago. *Talks excitedly* You even kept our couple gloves! *Pulls out the gloves she stole from D.O’s lockers 3 days ago*

D.O:

YAH! *Quickly grabs the gloves* why did you go through my things without permission?

Jiyeon:

*Pulls out the keys to his lockers and laughs* Haha! Look at this! *Shakes the keys in front of his face* I’ve got the same keeee----eeyyyss! (Humph! You never would have thought that I actually went and stole the emergency keys from my uncle’s office right?)

D.O:

*Sighs and walks off*

Jiyeon:

*Yells out to D.O* I know why you are acting like this! Don’t worry, I’ll wait. I promise that I’ll wait another 3 years! Until that day comes……until you make your debut, and achieved your dream! *Smiles*

D.O:

*Continues to walk* *Smiles* (This is exactly why I love her. She understands and supports me…….not only from expressions and words….but from the bottom of her heart.) *Chuckles*

*Two students hide behind a wall and hears their conversation*

Eunjung:

*Gasps* Did you hear that? Your sister is dating D.O!

Hyomin:

*Looks down with a sad expression* Of course D.O would like her. My sister is more talented, more kind, and more pretty than me. D.O would never like someone like me….

Eunjung:

Hyomin-ah. Don’t say that! I think that you are 10x more prettier than her!

Hyomin:

You don’t have to say that. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter