Living In The Past

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Baekhyun~

Sweet but hard to handle sometimes he makes it a challenge for others to understand what is going through his simple mind. Baekhyun is a real joker but in the hard times he can be a soft, free to lean on shoulder. Being in the group EXO has really influenced his behaviour. Baekhyun may look like a careless, rich teenage boy but unexpectedly he is absolutely sensitive when it comes to love. He struggles when his friends fight but always show them his uncaring side when they are having fun. He is an example of a young teenage boy who demands attention and shows their love and affection through very unique ways.

Luna~

A fun and cheeky member of f(x).Luna is the type of person who says out what she feels and won't necessarily hide anything if it isn't doing any good to her family and friends. Always so cheerful, she inspires the people around her. Luna is clueless when it comes to love. She knows what it feels like to like someone but just doesn't have the ability to express it in the correct way. Example of a life-loving teenager who just dosen't have the guts to confess to the person they like.

 

Chapter 4~Living In The Past

            ||-- Meanwhile –

Jiyeon:

*Walks and looks around* Humpf! Where did that jerk take her? (Should I ask someone? No, I shouldn’t, they might recognise me) *Looks around* (But what if Krystal is in trouble?) Aish! Whatever! *Walks up to a student wearing a black hat with his back turned to her while sitting and reading* Um…Excuse me. Sorry to bother you but have you seen a girl with a blue bag and white and blue jeans walking around here somewhere?

Student:

*Stops reading but continues to sit and have his back turned to Jiyeon* (This voice.)

*Jiyeon patiently stands waiting for an answer* *Sounds of girls laughing and having fun* *Jiyeon turns around and sees Luna and Sulli pulling Victoria away*

Luna:

*Looks over at Jiyeon* *Surprised* Huh? Jiyeon?!!?

*Victoria and Luna turns around and looks at Jiyeon with surprised expressions*

Luna:

*Smiles* JIYEON------! *Runs over and hugs Jiyeon* Jiyeon! Where were you for these past 2 years!?

Jiyeon:

*Doesn’t know how to react* I…I just moved out. *Body Stiffens* Why are you acting like this?

Luna:

What do you mean why? *Lets go of Jiyeon and looks at her* You suddenly left f(x) after the incident! Are you going to leave again? Don’t go.

*Victoria and Sulli walks over*

Victoria:

*Laughs and puts her hand over Luna’s shoulder* Calm down Luna. She’s not going to leave. This time, she’s coming back.

Luna:

*Looks at Victoria* What? (Did you know about her arrival before this?)

Sulli:

*Crosses her arms* Humpf! Jiyeon Park! You, have lots of explaining to do!

Luna:

*Holds Jiyeon by the arm* Come on! Let’s go!

Jiyeon:

To where? I still need to look for Krystal.

Victoria:

Krystal? Where is she? I was looking for her too!

Sulli:

AISH! Jincha! We just met and you two are talking about strangers again?

Luna:

Sulli’s right! It’s been so long! Let’s go hang out before class starts.

*Jiyeon and Victoria get dragged away by Luna and Sulli*

 Student:

*Turns around to Jiyeon’s direction and sees her being dragged away by Luna* *Turns around again and takes off his black hat revealing his face* *Laughs to himself an coldly speaks* So…You’ve finally came back. *Looks at the title of his book* [Name of book: Steps to forget the sacrifices you’ve made for you dream.] *Scrunches up the book and throws it to the ground with a bang and puts his head down*

*Another student walks past and gets frightened*

Student?:

*Looks at the book on the ground* YAH! You scared me! *Crosses her arms and looks down at him* YAHH! I’m talking to you! Give me your name and class details so I can report you to the head office!

Student:

*Continues to look down* *Speaks with a deep voice* D.O.

Student?:

Hah?

D.O:

My name is D.O. D.O Kim from class 1A. *Looks up* Wae? Did you want something from me?

Student?:

*Sees his face* *Surprised and steps back* Huh?! D.O….D.O oppa?!

Students in the distance:

*Squeals* Kyaa! It’s D.O oppa!

*Bells ring*

D.O:

*Sighs* I can’t even take a peaceful break. *Puts on his black hat, takes his bag and puts it over his shoulder* *Looks on the ground and sees the book he threw* *Picks up the worn out book and walks away* ||

            ||-- In The Classroom –

Krystal:

*Angrily stares at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter