Memories Of The Past Part. I

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Sulli~

The significant maknae of f(x). Cute, fresh and adorable are only some of the personality she holds. When fighting with her unnies, she can become very violent but when the group needs help, Sulli will give them the most support they need. This little maknae controls her unnies with her mood swings, and when the unnies don’t listen, then the maknae will take charge! A example of a little teen that has mutiple of personalities.

JYP~

Class 1A’s main music teacher. Known as YP Sunbaenim to his student’s (or Pig Sunbaenim to Baekhyun) he can be soft, caring and very tolerant sometimes and really strict and hard to understand on the other times. It wasn’t his interest or passion in music that led him to work and be a teacher for class 1A. He found it as a way to pay for his sins. 17 years ago, he played part of an awful event and 15 years later, on his way to repent it, he again witnessed another unforgettable and tragic event. But this time it was different, there was no way for him to repent for it, or so he thought. An example of a teacher who would do anything to help his students reach their dream as a way to pay for his sins.

 

Chapter 6~Memories Of The Past Part. I

            ||2 Years Ago…

-- In The Head Office Of Kirin Arts High --

President Park:

*Reads, puts down the piece of paper and crosses his arms* *Sighs* D.O, it seems like your debut will have to be postponed to 3 years.

D.O:

*Shocked* Huh? 3 years?...... wasn’t it decided that my debut will be in 3 months time?

President Park:

Yeah, it was. But we have just found out that recently there has been a new law entrusted to the Music industry. *Worriedly looks at D.O* it says that student trainees are no longer allowed to debut under the age of 18. You’re only 15, so it is impossible for you to make your debut in 3 months’ time.

D.O:

*Taken aback* Huh? What new law?

President Park:

*Hands him the newspaper that he was reading* Here.

D.O:

*Slowly picks up the newspaper* *Reads the headline written in bold* [Headline: Trainees under eighteen restricted to debut from Music industries.] *Tears start forming in his eyes* *Speaks quietly* Why is it always me? *Yells out from the top of his lungs* WHY AM I ALWAYS THE UNFORTUNATE ONE?!?!?! *Throws the newspaper and runs out of the head office as fast as he can*

President Park:

*Stands up and picks up the newspaper D.O threw to the ground*

Staff:

*Hurriedly runs in* Is something wrong President Park?

President Park:

*Looks at the newspaper* No, it’s nothing. There’s just a really talented teenager who doesn’t have the luck for it…||

            ||-- Out In The Gardens Of Kirin –

D.O:

*Stops running, falls to the ground and lies down on the wet grass while looking up at the sky* Is this my fate?.......is all the things I did to reach my dream, useless in the first place? *Closes his eyes while lying on the ground*

*Wind blows and a soft melodic voice runs into D.O’s ears*

{Today, I dream yet again

 I see myself smiling

 My hope that I will meet you for sure some day -

 I will wait until the day it becomes fulfilled~~~}

[Note: English lyrics of ‘Haru Haru’ Dream High 2 OST by Jiyeon. Source @ http://www.liriklagulyrics.com/jiyeon-t-ara-day-after-day-lyrics/]

*D.O stands up and follows the sound of the melodic voice*

D.O:

*Walks into an unfamiliar place* huh? Where is this place? *Looks around* Why have I never seen this place? *Clears some of the bushes in front of him and sees a girl standing near the river bed singing*

Girl:

*Turns around* *Surprised* Uh…how….how did you get in here?

D.O:

*Stutters* Umm..I just came in here without knowing. I came here, following the sound of music.

Girl:

Music? *Looks around* *Gasps* Me?!

D.O:

*Awkwardly laughs and scratches his head* I guess so… *Looks away*

Girl:

*Bursts out laughing* Haha!

D.O:

*Looks at the girl confusingly*  did I say some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter