A Dream, A Nightmare, Or A Mixture Of Both?

♚The Switch/Switched Souls♚ HITAUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character Intro:

Victoria~

Fun, Goofy, Chick, You name it! Victoria is leader of f(x) and is top class president for over 3 consecutive years. Her leader like personality gives her the ability to put herself in others shoes and think further ahead compared to other people. Daughter to a Onomastician, Victoria has the knowledge to define and comprehend the hidden meanings behind names and so far, has used this method to choose her friends. Tough, Secretive and Harsh on the outside but talented and passionate on the inside, a example of a rich, modest teenage girl who also has her pros and cons.

D.O.~

Supporting Character. A usually quite and timid member of EXO. Unlike many students at Kirin Arts High School, he didn't use money or relationships to enter the school. In order to reach his dream, he threw away something important to him. After the sacrafice, he slowly led into stardom. At the peak of his dream, he suddenly drops. Why? what forced him to escape his dream? Half of his heart died once in his life leaving it Reserved, Cold, and Isolated. Does the other half of his heart still exist? if it does then were is it? A Character full of questions and mystery, will he end up happy? An example of a teenager full of talent but just dosen't have the luck for it.

Thats all the for now. Many more are introduced in this chapter, but as the story progresses and they have more parts then i'll do a proper and informitive description for each of them, just so I don't ruin the story!

 Chapter 3~A Dream, A Nightmare Or A Mixture of Both?

            ||That Night

-- In Krystal’s Bedroom –

*Phone rings* *Krystal rolls over her bed to reach out to the phone*

Krystal:

*Sleepy voice* Annyoung…hasaeyo…

Jiyeon:

Yah! Krystal Jung! Why are you sleeping? Get up and start getting ready for school tomorrow.

Krystal:

MWOH?! Do you know what time it is? I can always start packing up tomorrow!

Jiyeon:

Then did you tell your Umma yet?

*Krystal becomes speechless*

Jiyeon:

Yah. Why are you so unorganised?!?

Krystal:

Fine! Fine! I’ll tell her later. Besides, don’t forget. You were the one who made the agreement. *Sighs* Why do I always end up in the middle of your problems?

Jiyeon:

Isn’t that what friends do? I help you fulfil your dream and you help me give that jerk a smack on the head.

Krystal:

What kind of relationship do you have with him? Is he your boyfriend? *Asks with excitement*

Jiyeon:

No way!.........................He’s…..*Voice softens* He’s my cousin.

Krystal:

*Panics and coughs* WHAT!? Your…Your cousin?! *Whispers in case she wakes her mum up*

Jiyeon:

*Sighs* I shouldn’t have told you, should I?

Krystal:

*Suddenly becomes full of energy* Yah! Jiyeon Park! What else are you hiding from me?

Jiyeon:

I wasn’t hiding anything! It’s because you are so soft brained! You can’t even tell that we are related by our surnames.

Krystal:

Ohhhhhh…now it makes sense.

Jiyeon:

(Oh my god. She’s so slow.) Yah! Get to sleep already! How are you going to wake up for school tomorrow? BYE!

*Phone beeps*

Krystal:

*Moves the phone away from her ear and looks at it* Bwoi yah? *Complains* She was the one who disturbed my sleep!

*Phone rings*

Krystal:

*Looks over and smiles* Humpf wanting to apologize now? *Picks up the phone* I thought you told me to sleep!

Kai:

Bwoi yah? who do you think you’re talking to?

Krystal:

*Surprised* *Taken aback* Oh..who are you?

Kai:

*Laughs* You're pretty interesting, you know. No one has ever talked to me like that.

Krystal:

What are you talking about? Who are you? How did you get my phone number?

Kai:

Personal Assistant. Does that clear up your mind?

Krystal:

(Assistant?) Kai-shi?

Kai:

Don’t be too surprised. As my assistant you will have to be available day and night, doing what I tell you.

Krystal:

*Feels mad* what are you up to?

Kai:

You’ll see. *Hangs up*

Krystal:

What’s with him? Acting so mysterious. *Throws the phone* (It seems like it’s going to be a tough year at Kirin Arts High) *Wines* Ugh! why couldn’t I just live a normal life! ||

            ||The Next Morning

-- In front of Krystal’s home in the outskirts of town --

 Jiyeon:

*Yawns* what’s taking her so long?

Driver:

Miss Park, are you sure this is the right place? It doesn’t seem like any humans would want to live here *Says it unknowingly*

Jiyeon:

*Stares at the driver angrily* Yah! Are you trying to say that my friend is some kind of animal?!?!?!

Driver:

*Stutters* O—of, of course not, Miss Park!

Jiyeon:

You’re much more helpful when you stay quite you know!

*The door opens and Krystal walks out* *Krystal stares at Jiyeon blankly while Jiyeon walks over and helps her hold her bag*

Krystal:

What are you doing here so early in the morning?

Jiyeon:

Taking you to school. Hurry up! Kirin is different to Dong Baek High. They won’t let you off if you’re always late. *Pulls Krystal into the car* *Car drives off* ||

            ||-- Front entrance of Kirin Arts High School --

*Girls Squeal*

Student?:

Ahhh! It’s EXO!

Student?:

Omo! Chanyeol oppa is so handsome today!

Student?:

Baekhyun oppa too!

Student?:

Whatever! In my eyes, Suho oppa is the best!

Student?:

For me I don’t care who it is as long as it’s EXO!

*Girls Squeals*

Student?:

Omo! Isn’t that too greedy?

Student#1:

*Squeals* Ahhh! Kai oppa is looking this way! Is he looking at me? *Fixes her hair*

Student#2:

What are you talking about? Of course not! I just did my hair, he must have noticed. *Smiles brightly*

Victoria:

*Walks towards them from behind* He’s not looking at any of you so get going.

Student#1:

*Stutters* You heard that? She’s..She’s talking to you. *Walks away*

Student#2:

What? *Awkwardly smiles at Victoria and runs off* Wait!

*Victoria turns around*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter