2nd MONTHSARY (PARTⅡ)

Life of LOVE

Happy reding


 You bold         bbomb        haerung

Jeonghan


 

 

 

You and jeonghan had just finish eating . You were about to stood up but jeonghan stoped you from moving. You looked at him confusingly while jeonghan just smiled at you. You were melting inside . Jeonghan just keep smiling and he stood up . He went behind you quietly while you still in confuse mode .


Jagiya .


Yes oppa. Why are you standing behind me. Is there something wrong.


Ani . I have something for you. But dont look back


Mwoh jinjja. Oppa stop making me feel curious. Its scary


Really. Mianhae. Now stay still.


You stay still and waited for two minutes. Suddenly you saw something dangling in front of you making you shock. You were about to cry but you keep holding the tears


Jagiya. Happy 2nd monthsary. He said while putting the necklace around your neck.


You hold the necklace and suddenly you burst into happy tears.


Baby why are you crying.


You stood up and hug him . He hugged you back


Oppa gomawo. Thankyou so much. How can you make all of this . you face him with your hand around his neck . While his hands around your waist.


Only for you . I will sacrifice myself to do this . Just for you and no one else


Such a cutie . You peck his lips .


Gomawo.


Your welcome . But this is just a beginning babe.


Oppa why are you giving me many things secretly.


You are one of my girl who gonna loves this adventure with me. C'mon lets go we dont want to be late for the night show.


Mwoh. What night show.


He peck your lips and smile .


secret my lady now c'mon. Lets go.


He grab your hand and bring you down towards the exit. You just chuckled tho you saw your brother is talking to haerung. Before you leave the place . You dragged jeonghan to where your brother is


Oh annyeong. Having a date ayee.


Oppa why are you talking to someone who is taken


Girl. She is like my bestfriend since i debut. And your in luck that she didnt complain about her work . Annyeong jeonghan ah. How is my sister so far. .


She is great. Always being tha same gyuri i know.


Oppa. Im not that naughty.


Yeah right now shoo away. Go do something memorable with your boyfriend. Dont be late . Tomorrow you have trainings to do. And jeonghan you better treat her better than what i expected


I will try hyung


You just chuckled and start to move towards the exit.


Oppa. Unnie annyeong.


Annyeong be safe kiddo


I will


You smiled and dragged jeonghan out of the cafe happily. You were smiling widely while jeonghan just chuckled at your cuteness.


mwohya. So happy. Never seen you like this before


Oppa. Its call joy. I cant be stress all the way. Happiness must have in certain days.


Aigooo so smart ayee.


So where are we going. Im curious right now


Hmmm secret . Trust me on this okay.


Alright i will.


Good bunny. He interwined you fingers with his and continue walking


Oppa.


yes bunny


You know. Sometime i wonder why i get into many accidents while i lost the old time we had.


You really want to know about it dont you.


Oppa. Its for the best right .


I will tell you later but for now i want us to be happy because its our.....


2nd monthsary


Yeah. Babe i love you


I love you too


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Yah do tell me why is the floor wet .


Ahh mian. there someone burn something last night which makes the alarm on.


Aigooo that fast. But you told my sister the wrong info that include maeri in. Aigoo Himchan will be mad at you


Yeah. Oppa how can you agree jeonghan and riri be like that .


granny got once tell me that when they reached 23 they will be forced married


Mwoh. Jinjja. You joking right. heol.....


Aniya. I dont know why but nanny says that to me.


Aigoooo why is the floor wet . Haerung ah. Where are you.


Oh nanny annyeonghaseyo


Annyeong . Oh minhyuk ah. you are here. she went and sit beside haerung


Yeah nanny.


So they are on their date aye. Im on the right time .


Nanny do you need any water .


Aniya later i will order. Dont you have work to do.


Hehe yes i do have but minhyuk oppa and i were talking about gyuri .


Ah jinjja. Well should i join in then.


Nanny you are always welcome


So what about gyuri then . Ahh dont tell me that you remember what i said to you few years ago .


Yeah i was talking about that. Nanny can you explain to us why.


Well before even she met hoseok . Also before your grandfather and yoor parents died. Your father made an agreement with jeonghan's father about company share because that time Jeonghan's father were really in big debt. Your grandpa did not even agree to help Jeonghan's father nor the deal. So the deal was denied . However , Jeonghan father did not give up and plead your grandpa seekness. He cant hold it any longer and make a long term agreement by an made an request for gyuri and jeonghan to get married together at the age of 23 .


Ahhh thats why they were seperated for few long years . But wont gyuri will have an objection


Molla. Well im going back . You want to follow. Of you go back home yourself .


I go back home by myself .


Okay then . Promise me dont tell this to them . Gyuri might not accept this .


Alright my queen


She left . Making haerung still looking confused . While bbomb just chuckled .


Yah. Where is your husband .


Yah. My boyfriend is your friend . I dont even know where he is . But all i know he is prcticing hard as his comback stage is this week. Im so proud of them .


yah you did not go to the showcase . What a pity of you not supporting them . Your own boyfriend group


Yah. I was busy in this shop while gyuri is not around. No spare time for them too . Aigoo why cant you even think of that


Mian. where is my special drink


Molla. That drink is not ready for sale .


Mwohya i have the card .

 

Hyung  here is your drink and the special food. Sorry if the order was late. The ingridients are hard to find


Gwenchana. well thank you


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Ah ah oppa i dont want to ride that. Its damn scary.


babe its going to be fun pluss...... Oppa is here .


Andwae. I will till not ride that rollercoaster. Its damn scary.


Just once with me please . I will protect you . Crossed my whole heart and i swear to god about this .


Alright alright . Just for you my love. After that dont laugh at me .


Gomawo . Your the best.


He kissed you on the lips . Making you surprised by his reaction . He dragged you to the extream rides. he was having fun at every rides while you looking scared and gloomy. You were phobia of high and fast rides . You dont want to spoild the mood for today so you held it in yourself . After all the rides . One of jeonghan's hand were s around your waist and another holding your hand . You and him were walking around talking a long break from all the rides. Your body temperature suddenly increased but you kept quiet. Jeonghan looked at you worriedly and being you a place where you and im can sit and rest.


Bunny ah. You okay. You looked like you are going to throw up .


Aniya. Im fine.


You were scared of the rides dont you . Well you could tell me to stop . Am i right.


Oppa . Mianhae if i did not tell you earlier about this .


Nahh its okay. At least you are having fun with me am i right


You just nod with your thankful smile .


Thats my girl . Now lets to somewhere where we can be lovey dovey


He hugged you and stood up . You follow him and hold his hand tightly


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Wahhhhh namsan tower. Oppa i love this place i've been wanting to go to this place .


Jinjja. Well this is our last stop . Lets go do some locks for out memory. Kaja.


After doing the locks, writing wishes and taking cute pictures together . You and jeonghan were at a corner, jeonghan backhugging while you just staring at seoul night scenery.


This is nice right bunny.


Yeah. Oppa you still need to tell me what happen


well you rememver when we still young . We just being friends for like 2 years . Also we are neighbours at that time


Well you were prettier than me at that time


I know that. Well after few years knowing each other we suddenly break appart . Our parents did not even told us what had just happen . Everytime i heard bad news about you i will sacrifice my time just to see you being okay. Your uncle always keep in touch with me . Every accidents . I will make a visit not missing a single day until you were awaken from your second coma. My heart breaks when i heard from the doctor that you lost your childhood memory . That is why when the first time we met . You dont know who am i until now . Im glad i own you. But that is just one of the reasons .


Oppa you really cared about me even when we were break apart .


Yeah. You were the only friend i had until i was a trainee in Pledis . Joshua really help me in making friends .


You guys are so cute . oh oppa what happen next . I mean like what is the other part of the reasons .


Another reasons is that. When i was 16 . I heard my father conversation with my mom talking about me getting married with a girl When i reached the age of 23. Until now i dont know who is the girl that i will get married with. But regardless of what my parents say about me . I will still chose you to be my wife .


Aww oppa gomawo.


For you i will make it happen regardless of anything happen .


Oppa you know . All is by fate am i right.


Yeah. Bunny ah.


Yes my lovely boyfriend

 

Suddenly fiteworks appear around seoul area . You smile cherished all the memories . 


Happy 2nd monthsary.


Oppa . Today is the best day ever. Thankyou for being with me all this time .


I Love you so much . He hugged you tightly


I love you too