Before competiton time

Life of LOVE

Happy readings


 

you-bold

sooyoung- purple

zelo-lime

youngjae-dark gray

himchan - light salmon

zico - green

bbomb/your brother - red

yongguk-black

suga-brown

jhope-orange

 

namjoon-blue+green

daehyun- pink

 


 

Soo young wanted to sent you back to your nanny house but you reject it since she is very tired form a long ride .you ask yongguk to send her back home while you and youngjae were walking around the park nearby

 

"So....Oppa . Who is the new group that sooyoung talk about"



"Ahhh that group . They are rookies just like monsta x . You know them right . "

 

"Hell i do . They make me like rapping since they were trainee also the show no mercy . The maknae so cute . Cuter then ppl i met"



"Yah . You're saying that im not cute . "

 

"Molla . I never think of that . So who is that new group called ?? "



"Its SEVENTEEN "

 

" Mwoh? SEVENTEEN? "

 

" yeah . Did you ever check the article . I thought you would check who is the new rookie "

 

" Ahhh mian busy as always . Plus i got no time this days "

 

" Even during holidays "

 

" Yess oppa . During holidays oso . Because i need to manage the cafe pluss exams are coming  "

 

" Aigoo good future you have riri . Oh ya i almost forgot . Pledis and bighit ent staff will be the judge so yeah do your best for nextweek . "

 

" Really . Gomawo oppa . But im sure big hit wont want to take me . Double confirm "

 

" Why is that so . "

 

" I use to make a huge mess over there until i was banded to go there "

 

" When is the last time you go there . "

 

" 3 days before the break up. Thats was when that is trying to threat me but i was the one who make her scared of me "

 

" Ahh that time is not the riri but the other you  am i right "

 

" Correct for the first time . You know me too well oppa . Im so proud "

 

" Thank you for that . Im so touched . But still why you choose him over me . You know me since when sooyoung introduce B.A.P to you "

 

" Oppa . I saw you as a great friend yet brother. Not as a couple . Mian if i break your heart tho you do so much to steal my heart . But hoppie is different . He makes me happy. And not as bossy as u. Still before our first month anniversary . He was wat i expect my dream boy to be . But it does not long after my 1st year anniversary with him . After all the worse aspect . I promise myself not to be in love wif anyone . "

 

" But riri . Your to weak to handle your own promise. Wat if you are intrested with that seventeen . "

 

" Oppa . I will not leave you and the others who i cherished. Who would do that . Even when im with that jerk . I still looked for you guys . "

 

" Awww so sweet . Im so touched the second time "

 

" Oppa . Stop it. Stop being so dramatic "

 

" Hmph . But not the whole seventeen will be there tho "

 

" What do you mean not whole of them will be there "

 

" Not exactly the whole but only the hip hop unit team Which only 4 out of 13 members will participate the competitions . The rest will be the supporter. "

 

" MWOH 13 MEMBERS . LIKE TOPP DOGG .but not really . "

 

" C'mon riri you should do some research about them . Its fun to know them . "

 

" Ahhhhh i seee. I will soon  . "

 

You said while trying to pinched youngjae cheeks   . But you did not realize theres someone in front and you bumped to someone

 

" Ahhh mianhae i didnt see you . "

 

*why the hell he so cute*your thoughts 

 

" Gwenchana . Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim . its nice to meet you here . im sorry if i bumped to your friend . Sorry i am really late for the fansign hope to meet you again sunbaenim "

 

" Ayee dont call me sunbae we barely see each other just call me hyung . About her its okay she is strong . Its okay  wats yout name "

 

" Lee jihoon but can call me woozi . Sorry hyung and your friend . I got to go. "

 

You watch him ran really quick while youngjae smirking at you . You were staring for long 

 

" Yah he may be cute but he is a year younger than you. "

 

" Just like u . Im a year younger than you but when the first time you saw me were the same thing i did "

 

" Yeah i get that "

 

" So woozi his name . Why woozi "

 

" Dont ask me  . Ask him urself . Btw his one of the seventeen members . Who is cuter . Monster X maknae or him . "

 

" Hmmmmmmmm. Ricky better " . You lied 

 

" Yah your lying . You better dont coz i know you too well . "

 

" Aish oppa so mean . Oh bbomb car is here . Annyeong oppa see u soon i guess . Thanks for today . " You kissed youngjae cheeks and went to your brother car . 

 

" Aigoo this punk never change since we met "

 

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 

 

" oppaaaaaaaaaaaa annyeong "

 

" annyeong . You seems happy today. Tell me who make you be hyper " . He said while start driving

 

" Youngjae oppa . He is the one . And also i met someone new "

 

" Someone new ? Nuguyo "

 

" Oppa do you know the rookie group "

 

" Hmmm which one ? Monsta X? or SEVENTEEN? "

 

" the second one "

 

" Ahh that group with full of talents . They even make their own song. Also one of them is a producer . Im so proud of them tho they are not same with block b company. "

 

" Jinjja . I wanna work with them soon . It will be great isnt it oppa . "

 

" Yeah dream on . People around the world dont even know you yet . But not in korea "

 

" Oppa . But at least most idol knows me . Even some CEO of some compony knows me "

 

" That u should thank your grandma and appa "

 

" Yah both of them is yours also . But i wonder why they so young. "

 

" Hmmm . Molla . Yah you sure u going to the competition "

 

" Yeah . Its my time to shine and go through it also be a trainee . You dont mind right oppa "

 

" Yeah . I dont know why you just train for 4 years and you quit . " 

 

" Thats because when im at the same compony as yours . Thise trainees is like bulling over me and they did not even believe im your maknae . Oppa hiw can you not know that . They being nice infront of you but not behind you . That is why i leave that company "



" And where do you wanna go next after 3 years not being a trainee . Yeah how can you get with that jerk after you leave the company. You never tell me . "

 

" Uhhhh. V i think . Coz i remember that when i was so mad that i leave the company after the CEO begged me to stay . I called V and i wanna meet him . Thats where i meet the jerk. Plus you dun wanna know the rest . Its so painful  i swear.After being a trainee is freedom but not anymore . I need to get something to achieve my career "

 

"  Woah chill wif that acting sis . Gurl . You are so talented even after you leave the company. You should really debut soon. As a solo or even in a girl group member. "

 

" Oppa . If not because of those girls . I would already debut with my friends . Such a waste isnt it . But never mind . Im almost 20 soon. "



" Yeah . And block b and i gonna celebrate it with you for this year "

 

" Awwww so sweet . Gomawo oppa . You're the best brother ever . "



" I luv you too sis "

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

After a week..................................

 

" Sleepy head wake up . Your gonna be late dont you know that . "

 

" Mmmmmmm the competition starts at 5pm  . Its too early kyung oppa "

 

" Yah . Its 12 pm and you are late to meet yongguk hyung at your cafe . How can you forget bout the meeting "

 

" OMO OPPA HOW CAN YOU NOT WAKE ME UP EARLIER . YOU PIECE OF . MOVE "

 

" chill will ya . I been waking you up for like 3 hrs straight "

 

" Yeah right . Kyung no need to lie to my sister you just wake her up few minutes ago. "

 

" Hyung.  You're a spoiler . "

 

" Oppa . Please help me on kyung oppa . He is gonna get it from me later . Or sooner . "

 

" Arraso. Yah come here. "

 

" What do you want........... ahhhh hyunggggg please dont let me in the stupid chair . Dude c'mon dont bull me wif this nonsense "

 

" Well thats for lying my sister and not behaving well when riri is always here "

 

" Hyung please as if you did not lie yo her once " .he said while sitting down at your small chair . Speacially for kyung . You bought it since sooyoung were back from her trip. Right then he saw taeil walking pass the living room

 

.  " Ahhh Taeil hyung . Help . Sooyoung doing it again . HELPPPP FOR ONCE . "

 

" again. Kyung ah, when can you stop lying and . Shes annoyed with you . Dont you know that . "

 

" But she still love me hyung . "

 

" Tsk yeah right . She loves me more " . Zico sudden appeared looking pissed with kyung statement

 

" Dreams on boys . I only love my awsome brother bomb . Zico oppa lets go . We cant be late right "



" Yeah . See ya later guys . Hyung leggo "

 

" C'mon boys . Yongguk oppa is waiting "

 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

 

The three of you in a rush going to your cafe . While B.a.p were waiting for you so long but they dont mind of your late presence. As they were waiting for you and the others . Youngjae eyes went big as he saw someone with a girl. He is just speechless as daehyun saw his expression and nudge his hand 

 

" Yah why the hell you make that face Over here. There is no fans here "

 

" Yah not fans but riri ex and his girl is here . "

 

" Mwoh . Yah you did not lie right . Yah junhong ah , himchan hyung please look at the table near the entrance . "

 

" Yeah . I saw . " Both of them say 

 

" Yongguk hyung look at the back . But......... dont be a monster . "

 

" Who would be . O......M......G . Im i dreaming or what. "

 

" Its real man. God cant lie . "

 

" But sooyoung is gonna be here . "

 

" Oppa why the hell they are here . Dont they know they are not allowed to be here . Even a sign board clearly says . That they are not allowed to be here at all "

 

" Oh you're here . Since when are you here ? "

 

" Since in the morning . Duhh oppa i work here . Its just that you did not went upstairs or the back room . "

 

" Why both that place not the base . "

 

" Ask riri dont ask me but please bring your drinks and things and proceed to the back room . Riri ask me she and the others will meet us there ppali "

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

" Yah younggie . Where is riri  its been 3hrs already "

 

" Cant you wait. Be patience will ya . "

 

" Never will . Im gonna call her "

 

" Yah can you please shut your mouth and be quiet at once . "

 

" Yeah man . Yongguk hyung is right "

 

" Wutever " He said while drinking his coffee looking away from  

 

" Guys annyeong " . They saw you skipping in the back room and hugged youngjae but he shooked  away . You looked confused while zico and your brother went to the counter to get something . 

 

" Daehyun oppa . Long time no see. What happen to him "

 

" Hmmm . First look at the time . Second why you hugged him first than me . Third he is angry that you are late . "

 

" Hehehe. Younggie oppa . Dont be like that . Now im here . Oppa you should be happyyyyy. Opppaaaaaaaa "

 

You keep making aegyo towards youngjae but no work is done until the rest of the members trying hard to hold their laughters . You gave up and stood up from your place to go to the counter .

 

" Fine if oppa you dont want to be happy . Its okay . Be happy by yourself then . Dont ever ask me to make you happy for once again . Or YOU COULD JUST LEAVE THIS PLACE INSTEAD "

 

" Oooooooooooooooo man "

 

You quickly take your things and leave the place . 

 

🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

 

" oh hyung . Wat should we order . "

 

" Just order the normal set idiot . Mindy yah , Zic-bomb set hana . "

 

" Okay riri unnie "

 

" Riri are you paying it or we paying it "

 

" This time is you paying it. it will be $15 in total. "

 

" Yah why you look so gloomy . "

 

" Dont ask me . Now go upstairs and wait for your order . "

 

" Jeesh chill will ya . "


Sorry if my story over all is boring. I will try my best of the best to update as soon as possible if can . Hope ypu like it . 미안해