What just happend

Life of LOVE

Happy reading

 

 


 

 

 

You-bold

daehyun-pink

yongguk-black

rapmon-blue+green

youngjae-darkgray

Woozi-highlighted blue

Joshua-highlighted green

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Yah . What had just happen . "

 

" Daehyun oppa. Your cousin . She..............she.................. "

 

" SHE FREAKING WHAT . "

 

" hyung . Chill , gyuri saw her like she is going to die . " 

 

" How can it be . She look always healthy when comes back home . She should not be like this . Gyuri tell me she will be alive right . SHE WILL RIGHT . "

 

" I..............I d-dont know . "

 

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK UP ON YOUR WORKER. NOT GETTING REVENGE ON THAT JERK. HOW CAN YOU LOOSE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY "

 

" HYUNG, she already in a hurting life can you please stop screaming at her . She her ownself busy . How can she know what and how your worker are . She still schooling not us hyung "

 

" All of this happen because of her ITS BECAUSE OF HER "

 

" STOP IT DAEHYUN she done nothig wrong at all . Think before you speak dae before things gets worst "

 

Without any respond . You straight walk out of the hospital living youngguk, daehyun, youngjae, rapmon and sam dumbfounded . When you in the scared mood. You would always find your Twin to calm yourself but this time . You didn't even care your surrounding . As you keep running till you dont know where you are right now. Just in sudden you bump to someone  

 

" Oh mian . I did't see you there . "

 

" Its okay . Are you alright . You seem to have a fight with someone . "

 

" Yah joshua hyung what took you so long . Oh gyuri nuna annyeong "

 

" Jihoon ah you know her "

 

" ofcourse . She  is the one who i talk about with sungcheol hyung "

 

" Ahhh so its her. Should we go to the coffee nearby its pretty late now . Or should we send you home . "

 

" NO. Not home i begged "

 

" Woah nuna chill . Dont cry. I promise we will not send you home until you want to "

 

" Thankyou woozi "

 

" So shall we go to the coffee shop nearby . "

 

" Yeah . Since i dont even know where i am right now "

 

" Lets go then . Im paying it "

 

" Joshua-ssi its okay i can pay by myself . "

 

" Ayeee nuna its okay he's a kind one " 

 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

 

" She cant die . NO SHE CANT DIE . "

 

" Daehyun if you keep thinking like that you wont even know she will live or not . "

 

" She will be survive . She will . If not my mom will be crazy . She cant be no she cant she the one and only sister i have . No she cant DIE "

 

" Hyung let him calm down by himself . I got to go . Other members are waiting for me "

 

" Alright see you soon namjoon "

 

" So yongguk hyung should we stay or leave because i cant stand seeing him like this We should stay and wait for the result and look he is sleeping again . Yah sam you can go home first. And how can he asleep "

 

" Ahh he i gave him some water to cool down and he keep saying his head is dizzy so i told him to go to sleep "

 

" Ahh i see okay you can go "

 

" Okay annyeong guys "

 

" Relatives of Jung DaeRi "

 

" Hes sleeping . Im his friends . "

 

" Alright. Daeri is asleep . She just need some rest due to lack of nutrients and red blood cell. May i know how can she get cuts from. "

 

" About that i don......... "

 

" Its from her ex boyfriend "

 

" How can she get it sir " 

 

" Her ex boyfriend keep threatening her. She gets depressed . She want to kill heeself but i stop her . She cant take this anymore. "

 

" Sir please realax . Your sister is fine "

 

" SHE'S NOT FINE . SHE IS NEARLY TO DEATH HOW CAN YOU FREKING SAY SHE IS FINE . "

 

" youngjae please make him to sleep. "

 

Youngjae nodded and do his trick to make daehyun sleep. 

 

" Doctor is there anything to make him calm and make him foget what happn earlier "

 

" Ummm. How many times you did that trick to make him sleep. "

 

" Countless time doctor . Thats when he is really stress like that "

 

" Ohhh usually how many hours usually he will sleep "

 

" Mostly 8 hours but he will still remember what happen earlier . "

 

" Well in that case i will put him in the same ward as his sister and gave him medicine that he will sleep mostly 2 days because his sister is recovered the day after "

 

" Please do that doc . We cant see him being like this "

 

" I get it sir  please leave him at the chair , i will get my worker to help me "

 

" Thank you so much doctor "

 

"So hyung . You want to stay or leave . "

 

"I'll stay no matter what happen . Its just he scared he will loose another one . That is his last , one and only sibling left"

 

"I understand hyung. You want something to fill up your tummy . You haven been eating since 10 hours ago"

 

"Just buy anything nice . Plus no sweet things please" 

 

"Okay"