Being with them

Life of LOVE

Happy reading 


You-bold

yongguk-black

youngjae-darkgray

Woozi-highlighted blue

Joshua-highlighted green

DaeRi


 

You , woozi , joshua were happily chatting . You forget what happen when you bumped into joshua. What make you more curious is that you just met them rookies without even knowing the facts of them debuting . That makes you stare  at a ceiling while woozi is talking about something. Somehow joshua notice it . He nudge you 

 

"Gyuri-ssi , are you okay . You looked puzzled while woozi is takling."

 

"Huh......oh im fine . Its  just that something bothering me i think ." 

 

"Its that so nuna" woozi said while smirking

 

"Alright fine fine . But please no aegyo . First . I never known who seventeen is until youngjae oppa explain it to me . Still i dont know all your member names except you and joshua ofcourse . Its because i usually check up who is the new rookie going to debut but as for now i dont even have time to check. So mianahae, busy with something . Till i go for the audition/competition thing. And somehow one of your company staff asking me weather to join your company . Reasons im so talented . I dont understand people this days" . . You said without pausing ,like you were rapping and  you start to breath heavily. 

 

" Woah . Chill ya girl . Take a deep breath and let it out smoothly" 

 

" Nuna . You are talented . That is why pledis want to take you . You can even debut by now  . Your songs are deep but meaningful how can other company wont want you . Lucky bighit deny the acception of taking you into their company."  

 

" I wonder why. Do you know why woozi."  

 

" Molla they didn't even say anything . They just reject her hyung. Like she's more than perfect . " 

 

" Their reasons is easy. They don't want me to ruin their popularities. Plus they hate me . The staff not the artist tho..." 

 

Wow nuna . How can you be so popular when you  have not even debut yet " 

 

" Easy, one of BTS member use to be my boyfriend and also one the member is my twin brother " 

 

" Wait so you have twin brother and older brother. No sister? " 

 

" Yeah . No sister . Im the only girl " 

 

" Wahhhhh what a lucky girl i met. But why you didnt stay at bighit for trainee days " 

 

Ahh that . I will tell you when its the right time " 

 

" Arraso . Now would you want to be part of pledis. I mean like i just met you for just few hours and its nearly midnight and i saw you crying plus i treat you coffee. Also from your sense i can see you are talented. How can no top star company take you " 

 

" Jisoo hyung . You talk to much . Mianhae nuna . He always like that. But never infront of girls  " 

 

" Its okay jihoon-ah. Well about the approval . I agree to joined but not this week but next week i think because i need to discuss something with your CEO . Plus i dont even know if my dream career will became true . If i did not get to be an idol . Its okay i can still work with you guys . " 

 

" Wait all i know is that is hard to talk with our CEO . I mean like he kind off hard to discuss something" 

 

" I got that done smoothly .trust me,omo its nearly 3 . How long we've been here " 

 

" Molla . We better get going the shop is about to close anyways. Nuna want us to send you . " 

 

" Its okay. I can get my brother to fetch me . " 

 

" dont worry. C'mon i get taxi . No buts miss " 

 

" Woozi ya . Is he like this gentlemen enough . " 

 

" HE IS GENTLEMEN NUNA . NOW LETS GO . " 

 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

 

Yongguk hyung . Here is your snack " 

 

" Gomawo. Daehyun really needs some rest . We cant let him go out to do his performance . " 

 

" Its okay hyung . Hows daeri .  " 

 

" Look at her . The same as her brother . What to expect. " 

 

" Siblings . Hyung. I wonder why he turn his sister to cousin . Its like they dont have any differences. " 

 

" I dont know youngjae." 

 

" Whe-where am I . Anyone . Anybody here" 

 

" Oh daeri ya. You're awake try not to move about " 

 

" Youngjae oppa why am i here, where am i . Wheres daehyun oppa

 

" Hes sleeping. You need some rest . Youngjae ah callled the doctor. " 

 

" Alright hyung

 

" Oppa what happen to me , what happen to daehyun oppa

 

" Gyuri brought you here . You sick arent you . " 

 

" How you know im sick" 

 

" Your brother told me . Plus now that fella wont  leave you huh. "  

 

" Yeah . Im tired of him . I feel like dying . He keep begging me like how hoseok begging riri. So irritating . Oppa what should i do " 

 

" Ask namjoon for help . Or ask him to protect you. That might help " 

 

" What oppa you kidding right . I dont even want to see that jerk face" 

 

" Im serious jung daeri. I know you have crush on him so why dont you confessed to him" 

 

" It wont be that sweet enough if girls start their move . Not like you . Make haerung unnie make her move first .

 

" Thats a different story " 

 

" Hyung doctor is here" 

 

" So daeri your awake . Did you feel anything that is slightly painful " 

 

" Hmm no dizziness but slight pain on my arm" 

 

" Okay miss . You may eat this medicine and rest . Tomorrow you will be discharge or do you want to be discharged with your brother" 

 

" With my brother better." 

 

"Okay . Tomorrow one of the nurse will clean your arm and put new bandage

 

Thank you nurse 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

You, Joshua and woozi in a taxi going back home but its a long way back as you want to be at your granny house rather than block b . You dont want to bother them . Also you dont want to go back to sooyoung house . She will nag gor real. As the you were sitting in the middle . On your left was woozi and your right is  joshua. As you look at him you remembered what you want to ask him 

 

 

" Joshua . Why you are so kind . I never seen someone like you before. Jinjja in my life theres no one like you exists" 

 

" Ahhh i was born like that. I dont really like to be evil unless i have to . Thats too childish" 

 

" Yeah nuna. But theres another angel in our group too . " 

 

Who is it i wanna know

 

You will know it soon if you already know who seventeen is . Right hyung. " 

 

" Yeah yeah ." 

 

Aigoooo woozi ya why are you so cuteee. So cute than the others i met" 

 

" You're cute too " he said softly trying to b not heard by anyone including you 

 

" Sorry what"  . you said as you heard what joshhua said 

 

Its nothing ."  he start to blush

 

 

" Aye stop blushing hyung ,  nuna is just a year older than me . She has the same life as you hyung. dont act like you are the oldest here" 

 

" What . She . Me . Same . Age. Birthday. Are you sure woozi" 

 

" Yes hyung ask her . " 

 

You look shock when woozi said that you and joshua are the same age

 

" Gyuri . When is your birthday

 

" 30 december 1995. Im taehyung twin . Why" 

 

" Well your in luck then. "  He said while putting his arm around your shoulder . 

 

Most likely you are use to it . But this time you were really shock that someone you met not for long just acts like normal rather Akward towards each other. Your hands starts to sweat a lot 

 

" What does that suppose to mean woozi. " 

 

" wellll. You might have chance to celebrate your birthday with him . Thats what it suppose to mean" 

 

" I'll get it . Oh we're here . DO you wanna go in to rest for a while or you guys wanna go back straight home . Wait . Just come in . You guys need some rest after a long ride . " 

 

" Its okay gyuri. Our dorm is not that far anyways" . . He trying to avoid your request

 

" Are you sure. I see no apartment building here" . You said while smirking 

 

" Hyung shes right . I dont even know where are we . " 

 

" Yah . Its just three to five blocks away from here . " 

 

" Aigoo . Guys no need to stress out just oveenight . My granny wont be surprise . I can talk to your CEO, manager and your leader " . 

 

" Hyung pleaseeeeee im tired ." 

 

" Fine fine" 

 

" Yay. C'mon. " 

 

" You reached the front door and knock it " 

 

" Granny im home . " 

 

" Arraso . Wait for me . " 

 

" Wow her voice so loud .

 

" Thats the speaker my dear boy" 

 

" Oh hehe sorry nuna " 

 

" Its okay. Oh granny i miss you . Ayee you grew thinner than laat week . Have you eaten yet" 

 

" Of course i have eaten . Aigoo who is this two charming boys here . " 

 

" Ahhh Granny this is joshua and woozi . They from seventeen also from company of pledis . You know their company CEO RIGHT " 

 

" Aigoo lets talked inside . Its late night right now . " 

 

" C'mon boys . Granny i lead them to the 'BLRFGR ONLY' . you can ask lady rita to send some snack .

 

" Arraso . Go i want to go to my office to talk with their manager . And how many days they overnight. Today only right . " 

 

" Yeah . Thankyou my lovely nanny" 

 

" Aigooo go to your BLR " 

 

" Hehehe see you later . " 

 

" Wahhhhhhhhh gyuri Nuna your nanny house is so freaking full of richness , nuna what is BLR" 

 

"Ayeee nono . We are not that rich. Its just normal . BLR is 'Big Living Room . Each of my siblings has its own BLR which is mine is at level 3 my twin's is at level 5 and my brother is above mine . "

 

"Well you dont look rich but when i get to come her . I think that you are rich. Your nanny house is big . It has 6 levels how can woozi not be surprise by it "

 

THe three of you reached at 3rd level which is your BLR

 

" Hmmm we will talk later . Go wash up . That yellow room is where you two will be at im just across you both dont worry about clothes . In that room have different type of clothes . Nanny always have that im mind when visitors come and stay over . But that yellow door is not been use by anyone because  this level is own by me " 

 

Wow ." 

 

" Yeah wow . " 

 

Hehe dont think that im like a who owns everything . But im not like that  . You two is the first visitor that i invite to stay. Now go wash up . If you need anything just call me of look for me . I might be at the basement" 

 

" Okay lets get going hyung . Dont be a statue there.

 

Oh lets go. Thank you so much gyuri " 

 

" No need so formal . Riri its fine josh you smile " 

 

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

 

Joshua POV;

 

" Hyung isn't it great to have a friend like her. She is so kind , pretty , so caring. Does not act like she own the richness .lastly................ . " He said after washing up

 

" Lastly what , she cute . Isnt it right Lee Jihoon" 

 

" 100% right my hyung. Hyung can i ask you something . " 

 

" What. Faster i need to wash up ."